• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alabama newspaper editor calls on KKK to lynch Democrats

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Every time I think the lunatic wingnut right has degenerated as far as it can, I'm proven wrong. Whether it be the current regime's attacks on democracy with words an dictator would use, non-stop lying, craven cowardice and boot licking on the part of the right in Congress, approving of and coddling right wing terrorists, attacking bedrock American ideals to name just a few. The stench just keeps growing worse.

I will note that I'm not attacking thoughtful, rational conservatives but the lunatic fringe that keeps getting worse and worse. They need to be LOCKED UP NOW.

sooda

Veteran Member
Every time I think the lunatic wingnut right has degenerated as far as it can, I'm proven wrong. Whether it be the current regime's attacks on democracy with words an dictator would use, non-stop lying, craven cowardice and boot licking on the part of the right in Congress, approving of and coddling right wing terrorists, attacking bedrock American ideals to name just a few. The stench just keeps growing worse.

I will note that I'm not attacking thoughtful, rational conservatives but the lunatic fringe that keeps getting worse and worse. They need to be LOCKED UP NOW.

The opinion piece ran in his print-only newspaper, the Democrat-Reporter, last Thursday, Goodloe Sutton confirmed on Tuesday.

He said Democrats were going to raise taxes and that the KKK should hang them and raid Washington DC.

Alabama lawmakers have called for Sutton to resign.

The KKK is one of the oldest white supremacy groups in the US, formed just after the civil war. The group was behind many of the lynchings, rapes and violent attacks on African Americans in the 1900s.

continued

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For the record....
I oppose lynching & threats thereof.
We should on occasion even be civil to our foes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
BLM =/= hate group, btw
Neither does MeToo.
Antifa isn't a hate group, either.
There has been a teensie bit of hate exuded though.
But Me Too iis definitely not a hate group...although some
hate would be very appropriate (thinking of Larry Nassar).

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
BLM =/= hate group, btw
Neither does MeToo.
Antifa isn't a hate group, either.
Well, I disagree.
From gunning down cops in Dallas to violently preventing MiloY from keeping his engagement to.....
I do quite disagree. I think that those are all hate groups. They don't have as much history as the KKK, but still.
Tom

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Well, I disagree.
From gunning down cops in Dallas to violently preventing MiloY from keeping his engagement to.....
I do quite disagree. I think that those are all hate groups. They don't have as much history as the KKK, but still.
Tom
How is MeToo a hate group?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Someone wrote an opinion piece in a print only newspaper that most people have never heard of until now. It is stated that they have about 3,000 subscribers, I am pretty sure Weekly World News had more subscribers than that in it's heyday.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Someone wrote an opinion piece in a print only newspaper that most people have never heard of until now. It is stated that they have about 3,000 subscribers, I am pretty sure Weekly World News had more subscribers than that in it's heyday.

Be that as it may, if some far-left kook published something equally wacky in an equality obscure publication, you know conservatives would be pouncing it.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Be that as it may, if some far-left kook published something equally wacky in an equality obscure publication, you know conservatives would be pouncing it.

The funny thing is that is that similar things were said by the far- left about republicans in the mainstream media and more than a few applauded it.