• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abortion

chinu

chinu
Such a question is not to be taken seriously until and unless you offer some rather strong evidence that it might actually happen that way, Chinu.
Once one man winned a lotto of about 1lakh dollers, now the prize giving company told this man to collect his prize on the stage, in front of everybody.

The man said to the prize giving company that he will take half amount of the prize, but he don't want to come on the stage in front of everybody to collect the prize.

On asking the reason for such, he said that he has borrowed a huge amount of money from his friends, and he don't want to face big line of the borrowers in front of his house next day.:D

So Luis, if there would be any strong evidence for this, than people will run from paying back their deeds.

Ie: They will stop working, if they would have knowed first, that somebody is going to steel their money.

Ie: They will stop giving biths to childrens, if they would knowed it first, that they will die in some accident.

_/\_
Chinu

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
Well, and besides that,
the rapist still has to be STOPPED.
Does Chinu think the rapist
was born to supernaturally go around raping
only children who were past life rapists?
Then if the rapist is not locked up
and rapes 20 children
instead of the one,
does that mean in their next life
they will need to be raped 20 times,
as a child,
by some other role playing rapist
in order for their karma
to be completed?

Ofcourse :)

Just read here THE BANDIT QUEEN'S METTLE: India's Famed Outlaw

The history of Bandit queen.

_/\_
Chinu

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Once again question for you all here: :)

If "God" has made this rapeist a 9 year girl, and 9 year girl a rapeist in their next births, so that this rapeist should face same problems, which this 9 year girl has been faced in her previous birth.

What is wrong in this ?

_/\_
Chinu

I think you should set yourself on fire just in case you were Hitler in a past life. You know, for karma's sake.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
So Luis, if there would be any strong evidence for this, than people will run to pay back their deeds.

Ie: They will stop working, if they would have knowed first, that somebody is going to steel their money.

Ie: They will stop giving biths to childrens, if they would knowed it first, that they will die in some accident.

Am I missing something?

kepha31

Not only is this stance repulsive and ogrish, its based on so many falsehoods I don't know where to begin.
Because the pro-death position in here has been blown away. You don't know where to begin because you cannot refute that abortion is intrinsically evil. So you make school yard taunts instead. If the Royal College and the University of Manitoba are spending money to publish falsehoods, and thousands of recovered women are liars, then quote from the links and prove it. Put up or shut up.

Last edited:

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Because the pro-death position that is being pontificated in here has been demolished, refuted, and blown away. You don't know where to begin because you cannot refute that abortion is intrinsically evil. So you make school yard taunts instead.
funny-pictures-tiny-bird-is-fierce.jpg

horizon_mj1

Because the pro-death position in here has been blown away. You don't know where to begin because you cannot refute that abortion is intrinsically evil. So you make school yard taunts instead. If the Royal College and the University of Manitoba are spending money to publish falsehoods, and thousands of recovered women are liars, then quote from the links and prove it. Put up or shut up.
Excues me, but who exactly are you??? You are the one I take it everyone should ask what is evil and what is not evil??? So it is just women in which lie you think; A bigot, represeed, nieve, vapid, prejeduce and self illuded individual is what MO is of such claims. Now who should be the one to "shut up"????:p

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Which is more "evil"? Abortion or rape? Think really hard before you answer that, kepha.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

Acim

Revelation all the time
Let's say a 9 year old girl was raped and her mom died earlier than this, her dad was a poor, drunk. The girl had nobody else but her dad in that poor hillbilly place. Let's say her dad was a farmer who lived in a town by other farmers. One day while her dad went to milk the cows, one of the neighbors raped her, and nine months later she was pregnant.

Would it be fine for her to get an abortion?

Yeah, I'm in late.

Just wondering, and assuming the point has already been raised, why it took 9 months later for her to get pregnant, after the rape? Would lead me to believe the rape had nothing to do with the pregnancy.

To answer the question, abortion is permissible. I see it as taking a life, and yet we have found many ways to make killing permissible. So far, I am yet to encounter a case where my position of Pro Life means, "well in that situation I would favor an abortion."

I very much wish the State was not involved and it was truly a matter of private individuals. Do I think it ought to be illegal? If killing in all cases, or even more than are now allowed, was made illegal, then yes. As things stand right now, I'm okay with abortion being legal or permissible.

Joe_Stocks

Back from the Dead
Proving once again that pro-lifers are much more reasonable than the pro-choicers. We allow exceptions while the pro-choicers have none and then they have the temerity to call us 'dogmatic.' That's rich.

ninerbuff

godless wonder
Proving once again that pro-lifers are much more reasonable than the pro-choicers. We allow exceptions while the pro-choicers have none and then they have the temerity to call us 'dogmatic.' That's rich.
Lol, that's rich alright. So except for threat to the mother's life, are you a catholic that allows exceptions for abortion?

Joe_Stocks

Back from the Dead
Hi niner,

Lol, that's rich alright. So except for threat to the mother's life, are you a catholic that allows exceptions for abortion?

Lol indeed, I guess when you take away the exceptions then I don't allow for excpetions for abortion.

ninerbuff

godless wonder
Hi niner,

Lol indeed, I guess when you take away the exceptions then I don't allow for excpetions for abortion.
That didn't answer the question. I'll elaborate. What exceptions for abortion do YOU feel are acceptable along with threat to the mother's life?

Joe_Stocks

Back from the Dead
Hi niner,

That didn't answer the question. I'll elaborate. What exceptions for abortion do YOU feel are acceptable along with threat to the mother's life?

That is the only exception; however I would allow other exceptions in cases of rape and/or incest in the case of abortion laws. Thus, being more flexible that any run-of-the-mill pro-choice liberal out there. In the 2008 presidential election when Democrats were fighting for the nomination early on and they had about 8 or 9 candidates debating, not one could even come out against partial birth abortion while the Republicans had pro-life and pro-choice candidates running.