• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Third Woman Alleges She was Sexually Assaulted by Donald Trump

Sultan Of Swing

Concerning allegations, and if true of course horrible.

Without being proven in a court of law however (and I know allegations of sexual assault are difficult to prove), these remain just allegations.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I have to do my due diligence, how trustworthy is Raw Story? If this is true, it is quite troubling but to some supporters it is irrelevant, sadly.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have to do my due diligence, how trustworthy is Raw Story? If this is true, it is quite troubling but to some supporters it is irrelevant, sadly.
Relevance is a tricky thing.
We have 2 candidates competing for the presidency.
Both are damaged goods.
Let's assume The Donald is a serial sexual predator.
How does this compare with The Hildabeast's enabling of Bill's even greater appetite for the same?
I still say what matters most is the likely effect we'd expect each to have in office.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Both are damaged goods.
How does this compare with The Hildabeast's enabling of Bill's even greater appetite for the same?
I still say what matters most is the likely effect we'd expect each to have in office.
Sure, but at the same time I would like them both to be held accountable for criminal acts... some call these things "fantasies", you know, those things you imagine but never happen. Like presidential candidates being held accountable for criminal acts, seeing a penguin fly, or getting a kiss from Jennifer Aniston.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sure, but at the same time I would like them both to be held accountable for criminal acts... some call these things "fantasies", you know, those things you imagine but never happen. Like presidential candidates being held accountable for criminal acts, seeing a penguin fly, or getting a kiss from Jennifer Aniston.
Prosecutors should go after anyone when there's good evidence of a crime.

Skwim

Veteran Member
That happened before 20 years ago
She just remember that now ? :D
Read...... the..... story. It concludes by revealing that:

Harth dropped her lawsuit a few weeks after it was filed. The Guardian notes that around the same time, Houraney and Trump settled a business dispute for an undisclosed amount. She says she and Trump were on shakily “friendly” terms after that, and that she wanted to move on, which is why she remained quiet for two decades. That changed, Harth says, after the launch of Trump’s presidential campaign when press outlets dug up the old complaint and Trump responded by calling her a liar. She also says she has voicemails documenting calls from Trump’s office asking her to recant her allegations following the New York Times article.

But Harth says “the topper” that motivated her to speak publicly was when Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, stated on CBS This Morning in March that her father was “not a groper.” Harth says taken together, Trump and Ivanka’s discrediting remarks have negatively impacted her life and her business.

“He didn’t have to say anything. For once, he should have closed his mouth. He didn’t have to comment. We were on great—not great, I’ll take that back—we were on good terms, friendly terms. He didn’t—he started this. What is happening now is of his own making, OK? I was quiet.”

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Both are damaged goods.
A good point. Bill was a predictor while on the job and was impeached for lying about his indiscretion(s). Yet, Bill remains one of the most popular Democrat presidents. That alone puts the allegations against Trump on seriously shaky ground. Likewise, a man who is wealthy as Trump and therefore would have been ripe for the plucking years ago, and yet she chooses now to come out with her story? Yesterday, Trump was painted as a sociopath and today he is painted as a serial rapist. I guess we will hear about incest charges and accusations of pedophilia before too much longer at this rate. Anything to take the spotlight off of Hillary's glaring lack of accomplishments and questionable suitability for being POTUS.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Fascists never see anything wrong with Trump because he is their Fuhrer!!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Fascists never see anything wrong with Trump because he is their Fuhrer!!
I sincerely hope that you are not even remotely suggesting that I am a fascist or a Trump supporter.

Following my post with your hysterical drivel does give the impression that that is precisely what you are doing.
@Lyndon

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Are you really asking that question? Are you implying that being married to a accused of sexual misconduct is worse than actually being a rapist?

(and btw, to my knowledge Bill was never accused of raping a 13 year old girl)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A good point. Bill was a predictor while on the job and was impeached for lying about his indiscretion(s). Yet, Bill remains one of the most popular Democrat presidents. That alone puts the allegations against Trump on seriously shaky ground. Likewise, a man who is wealthy as Trump and therefore would have been ripe for the plucking years ago, and yet she chooses now to come out with her story? Yesterday, Trump was painted as a sociopath and today he is painted as a serial rapist. I guess we will hear about incest charges and accusations of pedophilia before too much longer at this rate. Anything to take the spotlight off of Hillary's glaring lack of accomplishments and questionable suitability for being POTUS.
The gal's story is an old one though.

Lyndon

Premium Member
I sincerely hope that you are not even remotely suggesting that I am a fascist or a Trump supporter.

Following my post with your hysterical drivel does give the impression that that is precisely what you are doing.
@Lyndon

No I was speaking in general, Trump is obviously a fascist and his supporters are supporting fascism.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Are you really asking that question?
There it is in print for all to see.
Are you implying that being married to a accused of sexual misconduct is worse than actually being a rapist?
Looking at the question, you should infer that it's about her enabling Bill's assaults.
Btw, I notice the spin....."rapist" for Trump, but only "sexual misconduct" for Bill.
Tricky!
(and btw, to my knowledge Bill was never accused of raping a 13 year old girl)
Do you really want to excuse Bill's actions by such questions?
This isn't a matter where one is a saint & the other a sinner.
It's about looking at both, warts & all, & then evaluating how they'll perform in office.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
There it is in print for all to see.

Looking at the question, you should infer that it's about her enabling Bill's assaults.
Btw, I notice the spin....."rapist" for Trump, but only "sexual misconduct" for Bill.
Tricky!

Do you really want to excuse Bill's actions by such questions?
This isn't a matter where one is a saint & the other a sinner.
It's about looking at both, warts & all, & then evaluating how they'll perform in office.
But you are blaming Hillary for the actions of Bill. That is not fair. Hillary has never been accused of rape or sexual assault.

You make it sound like she held women down will Bill had his way.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Yeah forced sex with a 13 year old would be pedophilia rape, consensual sex with an adult woman would be sexual misconduct for a married man, what's so difficult to understand about the difference???