• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A date with Sunstone

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
If RF had a contest and the prize was a date with Sunstone, (This is a contest that only women can enter of course) Describe what you think a date with the Sexiest man on RF would be like. Where would he take a date? Would he kiss on a first date? Would he be a "perfect gentleman"? or is he the "Bad Boy"type? Is he vivacious or boring? Or would his ego keep you at arm's length all evening? Come on ladies inquiring minds want to know...........;)

A

angellous_evangellous

Oh. Darn... I thought it was a date with Sunstone.

Yeah, me too. :D

I was under the impression that a certain doll was playing first fiddle, and any other ladies would be getting only sloppy seconds. :sorry1:

Nothing like a consolation prize.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Come on now......Let us not forget that the sexiest man on RF is indeed Sunstone. :flirt:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Here it is:

desktop-15.jpg

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
:kissbette Now it that all better Matt? We will work out a consolation prize for the male members.....Like a case of beer or something........

I resent the idea that you can buy me off with beer! I will not be quieted by the promise of beer! That is the most sexist, ridic...er, what kind of beer we talking about here? Guiness? Hoegaarten? mmmm...beer

+Xausted

I'm having a hard time getting my mind to wrap around this concept of Sunstone and sexy in the same sentence too.
Yeah, so am I. Its nothing personnal you understand, its just every time I see his name I mentally picture him groping his blow up doll in the passenger seat of his car!:D

Panda

42?
Premium Member
I resent the idea that you can buy me off with beer! I will not be quieted by the promise of beer! That is the most sexist, ridic...er, what kind of beer we talking about here? Guiness? Hoegaarten? mmmm...beer

Nah we should get a date with the sexiest woman on RF. But the question is who is that?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
If RF had a contest and the prize was a date with Sunstone, (This is a contest that only women can enter of course) Describe what you think a date with the Sexiest man on RF would be like. Where would he take a date? Would he kiss on a first date? Would he be a "perfect gentleman"? or is he the "Bad Boy"type? Is he vivacious or boring? Or would his ego keep you at arm's length all evening? Come on ladies inquiring minds want to know...........;)

All right, hear me out - I've actually played this over in my mind and this is how I imagine a date with Phil would go:

I'd be getting ready to go on our date, making myself all dolled up to go out, and I'd hear a clown honk signalling his arrival. I'd peek out the window to find to my excitement Sunstone pulling up my driveway on his two-seater clown bicycle (the kind with the asymmetrical tires), and I'd see him completely naked except for his love-doll riding on his lap.

He jumps off, skips to my door, and hands me a gift bag. Inside, I ecstatically find my own blow-up doll "stud"! I frantically rip my own clothes off, give a running glomp onto Phil, and then we skip around the front lawn with our blow-up dolls in a circle singing old singer-songwriter hits from the '70s.

At this point, I can't take it anymore, and I have my way with him in front of the house for all to see. Then we get arrested.....

At the jail, I discover that Phil really is my uncle. I then enter intense therapy while he does 15-20 years at the State Pen.

*dreamy sigh* what could be more perfect? :flirt: