• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A criticism for Pagans

David T

Premium Member
That's crazy tell them they need to check into the psycho ward and be checked for psychosis or else get off their drugs.
Naw it's normal. In the Harry potter series they are cAlled muggles. That's the hilareous part of how she wrote the divination science classes. Ooops a Freudian there.

Riders

This is a definition of a real PSI Vampires not everything is here though PSIs also know how to read oras have some mystical qualities about us. This is some what of a definition so Vampires are real, I'm a nature PSI I feed of sf around me nature my cats my dog I feed of theyre ora and feel the vibration of their breath feel it in me and feed off the energy but it doesn;t hurt them

How does someone replenish their depleted energy?
Well, for normal everyday people, plants, animals, or anything for that matter this could be as simple as eating food, drinking plenty of liquids, or taking vitamins. But for a psi vamp it’s a lot harder. Picture a person eating all the time trying to replenish lost energy every minute of every day; you would end up with a nice juicy, plump person. lol. A Psi Vampire will absorb, feed, suck (whatever term you want to call it) energy from things and people around them. Sounds complicated doesn’t it? Well, depending on how you look at it and how open-minded you are, it can be as easy as breathing in, or it could be just plain hard to do. It’s all in the mind and how one perceives what he or she can do.

Now I know what your thinking. Yeah, how can someone take in energy without eating? Well, it is possible. Ever know someone who takes a tai chi class? Well, they teach you in any martial arts class how to take in the energy around you to cleanse your aura, calm your nerves, or to focus. Basically it’s almost the same method. A psi vamp will breath it in through visualizations and other things. Take a look back at your life really quick. Did you ever come across a family member, or friend, or even a stranger that just talking to them made you feel so tired that once they left your presence you found yourself saying, “Man that conversation took a lot out of me”? In reality, these people could possibly be intentional or unintentional psi vamps. So actually, they really did take a lot out of you.

Side note: Also I want to mention that most people, whether they are a psi vamp or not, can be taught to drain others.

Sanguinarius E. Sanguinarius – who has written 314 posts on Sanguinarius.org for Real Vampires.

8e754d9b0ea06ab7606da3197cc8c052

About Sanguinarius E. Sanguinarius
I’m the founder/creator/page slave of Sanguinarius.org. I’m in my early-to-mid 40s. I have 2 special kitties and a good man. More info later. See my website, Sangi’s Corner, for more about me.
View all posts by Sanguinarius E. Sanguinarius →
Tagged energy, psi, psi vampires, psychic. Bookmark the permalink.
« The Truth About Magick
A Hypothesis on Vampirism »
Comments are closed.

• Sanguinarius.org Accepts Tips
    What's the information on this page worth to you?

Tip Sangi with Bitcoin (BTC), a new, independent international currency. Buy her a cup of coffee, lunch, or a pair of jeans...or heck, be really generous and help her buy a new and decent computer!

• Login or Register
    Username

Password

Remember Me

• Search
  • Categories
    Categories
  • Archives
    Archives
  • Polls

Riders

There are also people who say they need to drink blood to keep they're energy up because they're born with an abnormality and need blood to drink to survive. Some will drink animal blood and it doesn't hurt them. I believe drinking peoples blood makes you sick but some say they have to have it. They're natural Vampires.

But mostly especially when it comes to PSI Vampires Pagans believe in it that its true and I've heard lots of talk about PSIs in Pagan groups.

I don't know of any Christian who believe that. A lot of PSis are in Pagan groups I've met them and when they say you know real vampires aren't like d they don't sparkle they don't have supernatural powers its because they're talking about PSis and blood drinkers. They believe its real, I don't know what I think about blood drinkers like I said.

I believe in PSI Vampires. but its silly to be so serious about it and because only Pagans believe in PSis I think its the only group I've heard discuss it they're the only ones who say things like that to me. Its just silly its taking yourself too seriously . Its like telling me Santa clause isn't real, it doesn't need to be said.

So For those who believe in Supernatural Vampires its because they're psychotic and or on drugs but its just silly to tell people that .Its silly your taking Vampires beliefs too seriously.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Ya know.... if one wants to rant, a better space for that might be a blog or the journals section. Because I really don't know what it is we're supposed to discuss here... and still am not seeing the connection to Paganism.

Is it sad that I wish someone would make a substantive attack on Paganism that for once? :sweat:

CogentPhilosopher

Philosophy Student
Ya know.... if one wants to rant, a better space for that might be a blog or the journals section. Because I really don't know what it is we're supposed to discuss here... and still am not seeing the connection to Paganism.

Is it sad that I wish someone would make a substantive attack on Paganism that for once? :sweat:

I mean I think I could have a substantial attack on a particular part of paganism, but attacking paganism as a whole would probably lead to an argument in semantics.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Personally, I discount psychic vampires as well. The only such creatures that I give a passing thought are those from folklore:

(source - the Encyclopedia of Spirits by Judika Illes)

Vampire has evolved into a catch-all phrase that encompasses a tremendous variety of spirits and creatures, some based on ancient traditions, others on modern imagination. What vampires have in common is that they drain life-essence from others, one way or another.

Contrary to popular Hollywood movies, blood-sucking vampires tend to be an aberration (not normal.) Although they did exist prior to Bram Stoker's incredibly influential best-selling 1897 novel, Dracula , they were rare and are very much a product of Gothic fiction. (Fifty years before Dracula , there was James Malcom Rymer's penny-dreadful opus, Varney the Vampire; or, the Feast of Blood .)

Traditional folkloric vampires have comparatively little to do with many literary or movie vampires. Vampire tradition exists throughout virtually all of Eastern and Central Europe. Similar surrounding words exist in Slavic, Finno-Ugric, and Romance languages. Variations include upir, wampir, vampyr, and upior as well as vampire . (They may all derive from ubir , a Turkish word for "witch.")

Traditionally speaking, vampires are understood as revenants, living corpses of witches/sorcerers/shamans/magical practitioners who, for one reason or another*, rise from the grave. At their most neutral, they are harmful merely because they are not obeying natural laws; at their worst, they rise with the deliberate intent to cause harm. (Italian director Mario Bava's horror movie classic Black Sunday features a reasonably traditional vampire-witch out for revenge.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another interpretation suggests that a vampire may not be undead at all, but a living sorcerer able to send out his or her shadow soul (and recall it when desired) and that this soul is interpreted by others as a vampire.

Although little or no notion of blood-sucking exists in the original tales, that doesn't mean a vampire isn't potentially dangerous. Because vampires may be in a liminal state, between life and death, they require life-energy, which is easiest absorbed from the living. However this life force is more likely to be absorbed via sexual energy** or siphoning off energy rather than sucking blood. From this perspective, Fox Spirits (Kitsune) who sexually drain men to the point of death are considered vampiric.

Traditional antidotes to vampires include bells, sunlight, bright light, a rooster's crow, garlic, peppermint, onions, silver bullets, and bullets melted down from old bell metal.

Various spells and charms intended to protect against vampires may be found in Judika Illes' The Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells.

Banishing Vampires

Surprisingly perhaps, the puppet Count von Count of Sesame Street is a fairly accurate folkloric vampire, compelled to count whenever confronted with anything capable of being counted. Many vampires, like so many ghosts and low-level daemon, are afflicted with obsessive-compulsive syndrome:

• Place fishing nets over any entrances you'd like to protect: allegedly the vampire will be forced to count all the holes or knots and will never make it indoors to bother you before sunrise.
  • Alternatively spill poppy, millet, or some other tiny seeds: the vampire may feel compelled to stop and count or pick up those seeds.
See also: Fox Spirits; Hone-Ona; Kumiho; Lamiae; Langsuir; Menthe; Vampire Mermaids; Vampire Pumpkin; Vampiri

*Some shaman traditions teach that a shaman must always live in harmony with Nature and the Spirits, to give back what he borrows, or in death he will become a blight upon the land and take by his very un-nature. In essence, become a vampire.

**Quite likely the origins of Succubi/Incubi myths

Riders

Wel I think taking your Vampirist beliefs too seriously is a fair argument but I could also use this same thread to point a finger at the Vampire beliefs in paganism all together. Many Pagans believe its ok to be a Vampire and drink blood which is bad for you and its imaginary nobody needs to drink Blood.

Sense some Pagans believe in it and theres no Vampire section here and I believe Vampires belong to the Pagan religion more then anything else why not criticize Pagans for it. Pagans defend it and talk about it because they believe in it its ridiculous plus its dangerous.

SOme of them drink blood from others wrists and its some what sensual but drinking from an open cut is seriously dangerous and I think its a very valid debate for Pagans sense a lot of Pagans believe in it.

I think that's a very very valid criticism too bad if you don't agree its a free country your free to disagree.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Sense some Pagans believe in it and theres no Vampire section here and I believe Vampires belong to the Pagan religion more then anything else why not criticize Pagans for it.

Uh... yeah. Here is where we have a problem, sir. This is just plain wrong.

Pagans defend it and talk about it because they believe in it its ridiculous plus its dangerous.

I'm a Pagan. A Druid, more specifically. I don't talk about or defend "vampirist beliefs" and don't have "vampirist beliefs."

I think that's a very very valid criticism too bad if you don't agree its a free country your free to disagree.

Criticize indulging certain kinds of ideas regarding vampirism all you like. Pointing a finger at Pagans when there's no inherent connection between Paganism and the vampire subculture is just annoying, to put it mildly. If you left unrelated things like Paganism out of your argument, then yes, it would be a valid criticism.

Riders

Well Ive been told differently and suppose you don't have a connection then the criticism isn't for you its only for Pagans who believe in real vampires. So theres the truth of it, its as simple as that, s a criticism FOR PAGANS WHO BELIEVE IN VAMPIRES>

Noone else, so theres no need for you to even respond, you don't believe in them so why are you defending Pagans who do?

If it does not apply to you don't defend your religion its not a thread for you period.

Riders

Those who replied to twilight is because they believe in real Vampires too. That's why they said do you know that real Vampiresa aren't like Edward Twinkle sparkle super natural powers. So that's only for those who believe in Vampires as well.

If you want to just in general dump on Twilight or criticize it that's fair. But I'm not really interested in that but feel free if thats what youw ant.

Riders

Sorry I didn't answer your question. The answer is blood drinking. I dont see anything wrong with drinking meat blood animal blood its not dangerous.

Those who drink people blood is seriously in danger of risking their health. Those who drink blood from a cut made on the wrist or body and get a sexual thrill out of it with their lover are also in danger of getting aids and some of them have.

I don't have a criticism for PSI Vampires,I think I've got some PSI in me. But its harmless to hurting anyone.
I get a lot of energy from nature, my eyes are sensitive to the sunshine at times too.

There have been a few real Vampires I've seen on Investigation discovery who have literally eaten people and killed them in the process.

They literally view themselves as literal Vampires you see on tv. But those are few and far between and probably psychotic and on drugs so that's not a fair criticsm. IM not talking about that, theres a few Christians who killed in the name of Jesus too but Christians always say theyre nott rue Christians so.

So all Imt alking about is those who drink people blood regular without killing anyone. WHat about that?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Sorry I didn't answer your question. The answer is blood drinking. I dont see anything wrong with drinking meat blood animal blood its not dangerous.

Those who drink people blood is seriously in danger of risking their health. Those who drink blood from a cut made on the wrist or body and get a sexual thrill out of it with their lover are also in danger of getting aids and some of them have.

I don't have a criticism for PSI Vampires,I think I've got some PSI in me. But its harmless to hurting anyone.
I get a lot of energy from nature, my eyes are sensitive to the sunshine at times too.

There have been a few real Vampires I've seen on Investigation discovery who have literally eaten people and killed them in the process.

They literally view themselves as literal Vampires you see on tv. But those are few and far between and probably psychotic and on drugs so that's not a fair criticsm. IM not talking about that, theres a few Christians who killed in the name of Jesus too but Christians always say theyre nott rue Christians so.

So all Imt alking about is those who drink people blood regular without killing anyone. WHat about that?
I don't see anything wrong with drinking human blood from a partner you know is clean. I think that sort of vampirism is pretty sexy and intimate, actually. I also don't see what it is has to do with Paganism itself.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't see anything wrong with drinking human blood from a partner you know is clean. I think that sort of vampirism is pretty sexy and intimate, actually. I also don't see what it is has to do with Paganism itself.
Reasons why I can't convert to Judaism.

Riders

Most doctors tell you it makes you sick and you can catch deseases from it. If you drink directly from the body thinking its sexier like from a wound cut inflicted on purpose by a partner who wants you to drink their blood, you can catch AiDs number 1 and 2 the person who cuts themselves is inflicting wound on them how psychologically stable is that, and 3 actually its dangerous to cut yourself up like that. Some have continues to bleed end up in the hospital for it gotten stiches.

Riders

How can you definitively say they're Pagan, though? Seems a thing all on it's own.

Sent from Windows 10 Mobile

Well my church which is a Pagan UU church believes in it, I went to a group meetup for PSis once done by the Pagans groups of Dallas,and a big websight dedicated to it mostly all of them are Pagans and truthfully looking the beliefs of the PSI we read the Auras first or feel the Aura first its a mystical experience to some degree. So the belief is really mystical in it anyways.

Theres Vampires especially who drink peoples blood who will say no there's no mystical anything about because its a physical ailment they were born with has nothing to do with Vampires.

Well if that's true why do they a bunch of attention to themselves by call themselves Vampires? To me I think they are drawn tot he mystical image of the supernatural Vampire lore, I don't buy it really.

I mean Is aw thing on Vampires on tv once and they had a guy standing out on some kid of thing in the public handing out reading materials on what real Vampires are and not to be discriminating against Vamoires, The fact that he even did that says to me he wants a bunch of attention for being a vampire.

So anyways then he made a big statement for the show about how his physical ailment that requires him to drink blood is a physical ailment and nothing else and has nothing to with vampires so quit discriminating against him as a Vampire.

Well that guys had fake fangs he was wearing and he was dressed up all in Goth looked like Dracula ROTFMAO he's a clown he's stupid, I'm embarrassed to see people like that. Its ridiculous, hes fooling himself he's totally caught up in the Vampire lore that's all I got to say about it.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Most doctors tell you it makes you sick and you can catch deseases from it. If you drink directly from the body thinking its sexier like from a wound cut inflicted on purpose by a partner who wants you to drink their blood, you can catch AiDs number 1 and 2 the person who cuts themselves is inflicting wound on them how psychologically stable is that, and 3 actually its dangerous to cut yourself up like that. Some have continues to bleed end up in the hospital for it gotten stiches.
1. Whether it makes you sick or not depends on the person.
2. Yes, of course you should make sure your partner doesn't have blood-borne illnesses.
3. Inflicting wounds on yourself is not necessarily indicative of a psychological problem. There's body mods such as piercings, scarification and branding which are works of art and not necessarily symptoms of a mental health issue. If you're going to to cut yourself for something like that, use sterile equipment and be safe about it. No one's recommending slashing yourself up with a kitchen knife.

Riders

Ok well at least you admit there are issues. I wont argue with you.

But I will say this there are real vampires whom agree with me. I have seem some writing by both PSIs and Blood drinkers who says for those who think they need the blood, animal blood is just as good as human blood and safest and I agree with that.

Look at it this way. The blood drinker say Oh it has nothing to do with Vampires on tv and the Vampire lore, I was born with this physical ailment its physical has nothing to do with Vampire lore.

Well if that's so why not do it in the safest way possible?

Heres another question for you. If it has nothing to do with Vampires then do the blood drinkers I've seen who drink blood off of each other drinking off of someones body get a sexual high off it?

Its an ailment you can help wall the sex and why with all the Goth and Vampire lore in it I mean drinking directly off of someones arm and the Goth decorations clothes they have its all a part of acting out the whole Dracula thing.

So don't sit here and tell oh its just a physical disability that I have to live with has nothing to do with Hollywood Vampires, if that's true theyd be drinking blood off of raw meat the cheapest easiest way and safest way to get it period .All the acting out dracula drinking blood off of someones wrist Dracula that has nothing to do with a physical disability.