• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

240 days left until the world comes to an end

David69

Angel Of The North
you make it sound as though all religions are alike.

Well do you buy into this doomsday thing?

The world is acting out these prophecys of doom!!! do muslims want to wipe out the Jews because of religious beleifs? IMO yes most religions are alike! To do with, Power, control and most of all greed!
And all the inoscent lambs around the world are mealy pawns in the game.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Well do you buy into this doomsday thing?

islam teaches of a doomsday thing and only God knows the time when it will occur, although we are told what the sings that lead to it are.

The world is acting out these prophecys of doom!!! do muslims want to wipe out the Jews because of religious beleifs? IMO yes most religions are alike! To do with, Power, control and most of all greed!
And all the inoscent lambs around the world are mealy pawns in the game.

muslims don't want to wipe out the jews because of their beliefs.
who are the innocent lambs?

David69

Angel Of The North
islam teaches of a doomsday thing and only God knows the time when it will occur, although we are told what the sings that lead to it are.
So Islam doesnt act out any doomsday prophecys then? Lets make a few signs etc.

Nothing to do with the jewish beleifs has it!!!
Ishmael the heir/first born was cast out by Abraham in favour of issac for a good reason. Thats why Muslims want to wipe out the Jews! Or am I wrong?

Those being lead by the wolves in sheeps clothing!

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Nothing to do with the jewish beleifs has it!!!
Ishmael the heir/first born was cast out by Abraham in favour of issac for a good reason. Thats why Muslims want to wipe out the Jews! Or am I wrong?

undoubtedly you are wrong. Isac alayhi salam is a prophet that muslims must accept otherwise we can't be muslims.
i will quote to you the leader of Hezbollah:

"we respect judaism just as we respect christinaity, it's israel that we have a problem with"
-Nasrallah

Those being lead by the wolves in sheeps clothing!

nope still don't get it. i don't get hidden messages, you need to be clear with me.

David69

Angel Of The North
undoubtedly you are wrong. Isac alayhi salam is a prophet that muslims must accept otherwise we can't be muslims.

"we respect judaism just as we respect christinaity, it's israel that we have a problem with"
-Nasrallah

-Nasrallah
Sorry but I disagree!
So whats the problem with israel? I dont supose israel is full of Jews eh?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
This morning, on my way to work, I saw three trucks resembling the one pictured below pulling off the freeway and heading down Nevada Avenue in Colorado Springs.

There goes the neighborhood....

800px-Judgment_Bus_New_Orleans_2011.jpg

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
This morning, on my way to work, I saw three trucks resembling the one pictured below pulling off the freeway and heading down Nevada Avenue in Colorado Springs.

Yeesh, man.
That sucks. o_o

And guarantees it?

The Bible guarantees it?

How do they pull that one off? :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

If any folks on RF do automotive paint jobs for a living, I know where you should put in a bid on three trucks for start of work May 22nd.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I wonder if a number of the staff are discreetly looking at the want ad's as a precautionary measure in the event enough listeners tune out and stop donating once the dates pass without incident?

Just_me_Mike

And how dumb are you going to feel when it does happen TW and all the rest of you. It is only natural of me, but I can't help but feel so bad for those mocking God and his will. I also can't say I am happy that you are paying so close attention to what's going to happen, because it is like you are challenging it to come, to happen, like you are brave and strong. All that will change soon enough.
What you don't get about me is that I neither want this to happen or don't want it to happen. It has nothing to do with me, Harold Camping or anyone else. What are we in the face of God's will? Nothing, just mere messengers.

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
And how dumb are you going to feel when it does happen TW and all the rest of you. It is only natural of me, but I can't help but feel so bad for those mocking God and his will. I also can't say I am happy that you are paying so close attention to what's going to happen, because it is like you are challenging it to come, to happen, like you are brave and strong. All that will change soon enough.
What you don't get about me is that I neither want this to happen or don't want it to happen. It has nothing to do with me, Harold Camping or anyone else. What are we in the face of God's will? Nothing, just mere messengers.
Lots of opportunity for folks to feel pretty stupid in either direction, no matter whether this occurs or not, it seems to me.

Just_me_Mike

Lots of opportunity for folks to feel pretty stupid in either direction, no matter whether this occurs or not, it seems to me.

Agreed, but what is at stake is not at all so even handed. I lose face with some people in my life on one hand, you all lose your soul on the other.

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
Agreed, but what is at stake is not at all so even handed. I lose face with some people in my life on one hand, you all lose your soul on the other.
Since I don't accept the concept of an eternal soul to begin with, my choice is easy.