• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

240 days left until the world comes to an end

David69

Angel Of The North
a can assure everyone that there is no end of the world in the forseeable future!
to many people making money from gullible people and its not right. when theses prodictions dont come true, these authors should be thrown in prison and moneys from sales confiscated.

KnightOwl

a can assure everyone that there is no end of the world in the forseeable future!
to many people making money from gullible people and its not right. when theses prodictions dont come true, these authors should be thrown in prison and moneys from sales confiscated.

Two words... caveat emptor

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Heck, no! The books will be worth more as an oddity post-nonApocalypse than they ever were for reading them.

ninerbuff

godless wonder
There's a reason why they are gullible.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I disagree. Anyone should be allowed to perpetuate delusions to their hearts content and even become fabulously wealthy beyond their wildest dreams.*
It's the only direct surefire way in increasing the odds for a number of unwitting suckers to come to an eventual realization that they've been had big time. In other cases, the entertainment value is priceless.

;0)

*Good for stimulating the economy provided they spend spend spend it.

kutulu

Ok guys all the evidence indicates that the end of the world will be brought about by hordes of ravenous zombies. If May 21st is Z-day, be sure to stock up on food, supplies and weaponry. Of course the most important thing you'll need... is style. I recommend trench coats, shades and a post-apocalyptic blade:

Zombie Tools | Weapons Catalog | Zombie-Killing Machetes, Swords, Blades

Shotgun the rough n ready bone machete :cool:

i thought if you bite a zombie they become alive?!!?
:sarcastic

couldnt we just sick the vampires on them?
:cool:

David69

Angel Of The North
I disagree. Anyone should be allowed to perpetuate delusions to their hearts content and even become fabulously wealthy beyond their wildest dreams.*
It's the only direct surefire way in increasing the odds for a number of unwitting suckers to come to an eventual realization that they've been had big time. In other cases, the entertainment value is priceless.

;0)

*Good for stimulating the economy provided they spend spend spend it.

Says a lot about you!

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
for those who take this 2012 or what ever date/year it is as the end of the world, what about when nothing happens? what then?

David69

Angel Of The North
for those who take this 2012 or what ever date/year it is as the end of the world, what about when nothing happens? what then?

They will realise that it is a new beginning! or they will latch onto the next doomsday prediction! Thats religion for you!