• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your top 5 issues to "fix" in the world...

Me Myself

Back to my username
1-global preference to vegetarian based diets
2-Develop solar power to a point it becomes the most used method of energy
3-Do something about most stuff being produced by underpaid children in unhealthy conditions
4-Good education for everyone (granted, no idea how to do this :cover: )
5-Ending poverty (again, no idea :eek: )

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Here comes my crazy picture of the future! I realize that none of these things are going to happen in my lifetime (if ever) and aren't really feasible considering greedy little meat-bags are involved. But anyway...

1. Consolidate every nation into one single world government dedicated to peace, freedom and human rights.

2. Establish worldwide autonomous scientific community provided with unlimited funding and research at any expense they deem necessary.

3. Fund and automate every necessary function of continued human existence such as food, power, clothing, housing, education, and healthcare to allow for a greater worldwide focus on art, entertainment, and scientific advancement.

4. License and monitor all procreation to halt and reverse the increase of population.

5. Enjoy the enriched environment of unmitigated creative freedom.

Wirey

Fartist
1. Bang Katy Perry
2. Bang Christine Aguilera
3. Bang Emma Stone
4. Bang Lindsay Lohan
5. Shower and visit VD clinic

But I really appreciate the rest of you guys getting world peace and all. Thanks.

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
1. Bang Katy Perry
2. Bang Christine Aguilera
3. Bang Emma Stone
4. Bang Lindsay Lohan
5. Shower and visit VD clinic

But I really appreciate the rest of you guys getting world peace and all. Thanks.

The Big Bang theory lives on...

Compliments of modern medicine, rubbers, and the almighty iD.

:)

LongGe123

IMO five equally important issues (so no particular order)

1. Food and potable water supplies to places in severe shortage
2. General equality issues: rich-poor, hetero-homo, men-women etc.
3. Environmental issues - esp. renewable energy, water/air pollution, desertification
4. Toppling fascist/totalitarian regimes
5. Disease cure and prevention - esp. AIDS and cancer

AND

6. Bringing back Futurama for at least another season, while ENDING The Simpsons (should have finished after series 10)
7. Lynching Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly
8. Make the semicolon obsolete
9. Telling Dane Cook to just shut the hell up
10. Make it possible for more awesome Americans to receive UK honors, imagine it...Sir Samuel L Jackson KBE

Last edited: