• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Personal Crushes Who Don't Know You Exist

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Posting this here in the interest of safety.

Who is you celebrity crush who doesn't or may never know you exist.

Why do you crush on them?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
As a kid it was Antonio Banderas. I think mostly for his turn as the passionate suave sensitive Spanish lover in the 90s Addams Family movies.
Now there’s a man to die for ;)

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
when I was a teenager, Nichelle Nichols/Lt. Uhuru was a definite crush...
220px-Nichelle_Nichols%2C_NASA_Recruiter_-_GPN-2004-00017.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Corny as it is now, I had a massive crush on Kate Jackson when she played Sabrina on Charlie's Angels.

Deidre

Ian Somerhalder who starred in Vampire Diaries. But, only as that character, Damon Salvatore. He takes himself way too seriously off screen.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I did crush on a girl in a local theater production of the fantastiks, but I met her in person. I have never crushed on anybody on TV or film. Film and TV don't activate my crush ganglia. I feel the distance. I feel the intangibility. It doesn't connect. I might be curious or find someone interesting but no crush, no adrenaline, nada.

Erebus

Melissa Bonny.

She has one hell of a vocal range, going from mezzo-soprana to a full on death growl. Also ... well, look at her.

vlad-20180506-0177-modifier-300.jpg

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Lise Delorme (from Cardinal) because she communicates so much without speaking.

She doesn't know I exist because she is a fictional character.

EE2FB515-1098-4262-821B-ABC9CF4A0A6B.jpeg

exchemist

Veteran Member
Posting this here in the interest of safety.

Who is you celebrity crush who doesn't or may never know you exist.

Why do you crush on them?
Gabrielle Drake. As for why, she was beautiful, charming and quite unspoilt by her minor stardom.

And who could forget her appearance in a purple wig on Moonbase, in UFO? :D

u-g-PJ6VZH0.jpg

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I had crushes on several celebrities (Catherine Deneuve, for example) but my first was probably a girl in my class at primary school, who seemingly then didn't know much about me even though she was friends with my best friend. She's certainly a celebrity now - being top of the search results by name - but not having an especially notable career. She was very beautiful, and intelligent, even then, but seemingly has gone a bit right-wing - so she's of course off my Christmas card list. :D

Last edited: