• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Favorite Animal?

ScuzManiac

What is YOUR favorite animal?

Ya know, the one that you find the most interesting, cutest, whatever.

I'm very fond of baboons.

What's yours and why?

ametist

i like cats hamsters and chameleons. i had them so i am sure i like them.
i also think i like any animal with paws, horses,whales,elephants.
i think i like animals in general but birds lambs cows and fish are a bit different. i think i am thinking them as food and creating an emotional detachment when thinking of them though i very rarely eat meat.

CynthiaCypher

Cats.

benji12web.jpg

Because they are so beautiful.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Bears (the brown bear is my spirit animal)
Crows
Primates (excluding humans - I don't like them)
Spiders
Turtles
Elephants
Whales
Butterflies
Bumble bees
Sloths

Last edited:

CynthiaCypher

Bears (the brown bear is my spirit animal)
Crows
Primates (excluding humans - I don't like them)
Spiders
Turtles
Elephants
Whales
Butterflies
Honey bees

Crows are actually my spirit animal, in fact in it is my familial spirit animal. My dad, uncles and my sister have all had spiritual revelations involving crows. It is like an inside joke with us every time one us has an epiphany. We always ask whether crows were involved.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Crows are actually my spirit animal, in fact in it is my familial spirit animal. My dad, uncles and my sister have all had spiritual revelations involving crows. It is like an inside joke with us every time one us has an epiphany. We always ask whether crows were involved.

Cool. Crows like to follow me around. There was a family of them in my old neighborhood that would follow me up and down the street, calling. My guess is that they thought I was one of them because I usually wear all black.

CynthiaCypher

Cool. Crows like to follow me around. There was a family of them in my old neighborhood that would follow me up and down the street, calling. My guess is that they thought I was one of them because I usually wear all black.

No, they didn't think you were a crow. They just adopt people and want to see what is going on with them, they are just looking after you.

ametist

I like that. :) They're very spiritual animals.

i used to have a boy friend who was being chased by crows.not a particular crow though. in his place once or twice i noticed super magnetic areas. i suspected that it was coming from his mobile phone but that happened once when he was in my place and the phone was awa. he was into egyptian mythology a lot. i asked him if he ever noticed such magnetic areas around himself, he said no. i somehow thought it might be related with crows.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ode to the orangutan (the old man of the forest)

You know the orangutan's wise.
Just look in those clever brown eyes.
They eat, boink & play
the whole gorgeous day.
Shibumi...their time never flies.

How often can anyone work "shibumi" (an effortless
state of perfection) into a limerick, eh?

Last edited:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
What is YOUR favorite animal?

Ya know, the one that you find the most interesting, cutest, whatever.

I'm very fond of baboons.

What's yours and why?

Ever since I was a small child, I've loved Elephants. I also like Giraffes and Koalas. My favorite animal right now, however, is my cat, Misty.

Attachments

• Misty.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 94