• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Favorite Animal?

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
My favorite is felines all around. Sometimes the tiger is my favorite, sometimes the jaguar. Im basically a big cat-human.

Also I love corvids, vultures and eagles.

And then also I love snakes.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Cats are the people I interact with on a daily basis, but I don't know if I'd be completely happy living anywhere without raccoons as ambassadors of 'the wild'; intermediaries between Nature and civilization, if you will.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
There is a cat on Facebook called Nala that is half tabby and half Siamese. She is TOTES ADORBS.

MD

qualiaphile
I like the pack mentality of wolves and how they use that pack mentality with such ferocity to their advantage in almost every setting.

I like the stealth of the tiger, who lies waiting in the grassland ready to devour it's unsuspecting prey.

I also like whales cuz they're fat and cute. :p

Tumah

Veteran Member
There's something about deer that just makes me want to eat them up.

For that matter cows look particularly delicious to me too.
Although I can't say I don't have the hankering to take a sheep or goat and stick them on a spit over an open fire.

vaguelyhumanoid

Rats are my favorite of all. They are very smart and outgoing, with distinct personalities, but they are very misunderstood. They eagerly learn tricks and navigate obstacles. They're quick and skittish, gnaw food constantly and love to curl up in cozy nests of shredded stuff. I relate to them a great deal,and I had two pet rats at one time.

I'm also fond of bees, cats, goats, whales, bats, dogs, crows, ants, capybaras, crows, and otters. Herons also fill me with a certain sense of awe when I see them in the wild.

I get the appeal of snakes but I could never feed rats to something. The gecko is my favorite reptile.

Last edited:

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
I like seals, they have cute heads which look like Labrador dogs but without the ears. I see them from time to time on my coastal walks. I would like one as a pet but my bath isn't big enough. ;)

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
I like seals, they have cute heads which look like Labrador dogs but without the ears. I see them from time to time on my coastal walks. I would like one as a pet but my bath isn't big enough. ;)
You think this is a funny game,buddy. But the owners of the black african country where I live really consider to put a complaint about us (seriously) that whiteys train dogs to attack africans.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I have recently become fond of lizards and I have no idea why. Cats and big cats will always be a favourite though.

vaguelyhumanoid

My favorite cat would be a tie between the savannah cat:

tumblr_inline_nbnpikiFN81qkuotv.jpg

And the Norwegian forest cat:

bosquedenoruega-meit.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My favorite animal is my dog.

I also have a strange fondness for hippos and rhinos... and pigs too, I suppose. I think just because they are really round and cute, and a baby hippo would be the cutest thing in the world to see. :')