• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your fave TV shows and what you love about them

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
wpid-zz4ae1e4c9-550x428.jpg

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I can't see it - most images are blocked at work - what is it?

Statler and Waldorf from the Muppet Show posing as members of the Third Reich.

Personally, I would have loved to see a pic of me putting a boot in your ***, but I can settle for the old Henson curmudgeons.

Oh, and besides The Muppet Show, I love "Family Guy." It gives my husband and I advice on how to raise our children.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Statler and Waldorf from the Muppet Show posing as members of the Third Reich.

Personally, I would have loved to see a pic of me putting a boot in your ***, but I can settle for the old Henson curmudgeons.

Oh, and besides The Muppet Show, I love "Family Guy." It gives my husband and I advice on how to raise our children.

Just pray you didn't pass along those slutty genes.

esmith

Veteran Member
Kind of like The Big Bang Theory; fairly funny comedy without the asinine slap-stick and really stupid characters.

Wills191

Eastenders.

I love the pantomime element to it (the heroes and villains), getting to know the characters, I like the real time aspect aswell and being able to relate and link it to points in my life.

I've also experienced many of the stories myself, haha I live in my own little soap opera.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Cowboy Bebop- The writing is great, the characters are deep and interesting, and the whole series has a certain "flow" to it that combines humor, action, drama, and quirkiness. In addition, since it was specifically made for 26 episodes, it doesn't have a lot of lackluster material to fill up its time. There's the main plot, and then there's a series of side adventures that develop the characters. The animation is good too, and there's a movie that is a great compliment to the series.

The Office (US Version)- I dunno, I just think it's pretty funny. Plus I kind of got into that whole Jim/Pam romance, and cried when they got together. :eek:

I like other shows such as:
-Samurai Champloo (same creator as Cowboy Bebop, and good, but not quite as excellent)
-Scrubs (a neat doctor series)
-House (another neat doctor series)
-Trigun (rather unique, with an interesting villain)
-Ghost in the Shell (just a nice high quality anime)
-The Justice League (I've got a thing for superheroes)
-Joan of Arcadia (it was a pretty neat series until it got canceled. I used to watch it when I was a teenager.)
-Avatar, the last airbender. (Neat story, although I think the villain was lame. )

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
I watch TV on and off. When I'm watching, it's:

The Office (Hysterical)

The following series: Rome, Deadwood, and The Tudors (Historical :) )

On Food Network: Iron Chef, Chopped, Unwrapped, and Cupcake Wars (I'm fascinated by food.)

ninerbuff

godless wonder
"24" was one of my favorites before it concluded.

Right now "Spartacus" series are high on my list. Love the graphic battles! And the sex don't hurt either!

"Modern Family" is my favorite comedy.

"Dancing with the Stars", "American Idol", "So You Think You Can Dance", "Biggest Loser" are the reality shows I like.

Mostly I've been hooked on I.D. channel watching all the forensics and crime solving.

Koldaramor

My favorite tv shows.
House MD
Breaking Bad
Nip Tuck
Lie to Me
The Mentalist
Dexter
Big Bang Theory
Two and Half Men

:clap

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
Breaking Bad without a doubt. The most edge-of-the-seat suspenseful show on TV right now.
Also, love the humor of the old Yes Minister and yes Prime Minister series

Koldaramor

Breakin Bad; new episode is published.

Spolier
Spolier
Spolier
Spolier
Spolier
Spolier

Was a very bloody episode.

Spolier end