• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You think H.P. Lovecraft may have been right?

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
iä! iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! iä! iä! cthulhu fhtagn!

Last edited:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
As for the cephalopods being aliens...or even partially aliens...no...or let's put it this way: the evidence presented has a long way to go before it would be convincing.

But it does catch headlines...

Stanyon

WWMRD?
-Lovecraft is one of my favourite fiction authors including the Necronomicon
- Squid and octupus are pretty tasty if done right
-If you are making marinara with calamari don't worry if you feel like it cooked too long (rubbery) just let it simmer another 15-20 minutes and it will soften right back up.

David T

Premium Member
Blasphemy!! I'm telling @Sunstone :D

Well, no. But it is fun.

Ok. You've redeemed yourself. I may not complain to @Sunstone after all.:cool:
This does raise the important question of the relationship between The imaginative and science.

In The documentary MIB we have recorded proof that's measurable, testable, repeatable, (play the documentary over and over and over) of In fact exactly the statement about octopuses being shown as proof in MIB.
95704fde6faeb7b43e496d6865533f7e.jpg

David1967

Premium Member
This does raise the important question of the relationship between The imaginative and science.

In The documentary MIB we have recorded proof that's measurable, testable, repeatable, (play the documentary over and over and over) of In fact exactly the statement about octopuses being shown as proof in MIB. View attachment 21808

Ha!, I knew it.

David1967

Premium Member
Yea I mean that whole documentary deals with this topic it's old news. science has just proven it.

Notice how cleverly they disguise this valuable documentary as mere entertainment to make it more palatable for the masses. But what a wealth of information for those enlightened to plunder.

David T

Premium Member
Notice how cleverly they disguise this valuable documentary as mere entertainment to make it more palatable for the masses. But what a wealth of information for those enlightened to plunder.
Exactly my point!!! A long time ago the most famous Saint in the world st. francis said "Labour's work with their hands, craftsmen work with their hands and mind, artists work with their hands their mind, and their heart.".

Artists after all are the witches and wizards of culture. They cast spells upon a spelling world and carry the reader to greater depths than the reader thought possible. Music is a particular form of magic I prefer myself. It's acoustic magic not visual magic which reading is. And it has no proper linguistic structure at all.

It's an extremely fine line between the old homeless man on the,street babbling on about a galaxy long long ago, far far away, and George Lucas. Breathing is, the biggest difference. One is grounded the other is not!!