• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Cannot Know Christ.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Like I said, if your going to talk about a certain law, At lease stay with it and stop going from one law to another. I am not going to chase you around.
there is no an-other. law. love fulfills the law, there is no other law against it. when love isn't then comes the other things..............here is your laws without love, without circumcision............

Matthew 15:19
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Here's a list of the laws.

The law of Circumcision
The law of Obedience
The law of Faith
The law of the Spirit
The law of Christ
The law of Righteousness
The law of God
The law 10 commandment law
The law of Sin and Death
The law of Sin
The law of Grace
The law of the Prophets
The law of the kingdom of heaven

So which law are wanting to talk about, So your jumping from one law to another.

the law of God is LOVE because God is Love and loving one another is fulfillment of the Law. this is how we are the image of God manifested.

hardening of the heart leads to all sorts of evils

Faithofchristian

there is no an-other. law. love fulfills the law, there is no other law against it. when love isn't then comes the other things..............here is your laws without love, without circumcision............

Matthew 15:19
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Ok, so what law is that in Matthew 15:19 ?

Ok, love fulfills the law, So what law is that.

Faithofchristian

the law of God is LOVE because God is Love and loving one another is fulfillment of the Law. this is how we are the image of God manifested.

So what law is that, loving one another, what law is that ?

Do you really believe to love one another is the fulfillment of the law of sin. I hope not

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Ok, so what law is that in Matthew 15:19 ?

Ok, love fulfills the law, So what law is that.
same as Matthew 5:8 and 12:35 but without love, with an uncircumcised heart, or hardened heart.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Matthew 12:35
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Faithofchristian

same as Matthew 5:8 and 12:35 but without love, with an uncircumcised heart, or hardened heart.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Matthew 5:8 is the law of the kingdom of heaven.

Do you always Quote a law, and not know what law your Quoting.

Matthew 12:35
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Faithofchristian

the only Law because without the Law are the evil things because they have turned away from the LAW

What law is that, there's more than just one law. I gave you the list of the laws. So which law are you referring to.
So are you saying, that Love is the fulfillment of the law of sin, I hope not.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
What law is that, there's more than just one law. I gave you the list of the laws. So which law are you referring to.
So are you saying, that Love is the fulfillment of the law of sin, I hope not.

You are to have the same law for the foreigner and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.'"

26 But not so with you. Rather, let the greatest among you become as the youngest, and the leader as one who serves.

Faithofchristian

He who wishes to be greatest must be servant to all: love god, love enemies, love neighbor. love, love, love.

Ok, so when Christ Jesus comes in his second coming and he has a sword and fire in his eyes, and he comes with the wrath of God, it doesn't look like he's coming with Love.

Of a matter of fact, People are calling for rocks and the Mountain's to cover them, to hide themselves from the wrath of God.
Revelation 6:16.

It doesn't look like God is coming with Love here

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Ok, so when Christ Jesus comes in his second coming and he has a sword and fire in his eyes, and he comes with the wrath of God, it doesn't look like he's coming with Love.

Love doesn't exclude righteous anger. this is why indifference to wrong doing doesn't fall within the Law.

you can be angry and not sin

the tongue is like a two-edged sword

Matthew 24:51
He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luke 12:46
The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers.

Last edited:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
The commandments are given to reveal our inability to meet God's standards of holiness and perfection and need for a Savior.
Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. Galatians 3:24-25
Only a sadistic god would give commandments no-one could follow for 2,000 years. G-d is not that cruel. The 613 mitzvot are perfectly doable.

casianos5

Well there you go, you just stated it yourself by saying in your bible study in church, That Christ Jesus was Right, in
Matthew 15:7-9, Christ Jesus condemned the teachings and doctrines of man's.

Now why would i want to go and listen to man's teachings, the very thing that Christ Jesus condemned, That your advising me to go to.
Is it any wonder why Jesus said that many shall come in his name and deceive many?
Matthew 24:5.
Are you freaking kidding me.
Listen I don't debate about god just read genesis chapter 13 for your answer ok Abraham was a Gentile !

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Only a sadistic god would give commandments no-one could follow for 2,000 years. G-d is not that cruel. The 613 mitzvot are perfectly doable.

but they treat people differently; which isn't godly. god is not a respecter of persons even if the mitzvots are.

Deuteronomy 10:17
"For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.

Numbers 15:29
One and the same law applies to everyone who sins unintentionally, whether a native-born Israelite or a foreigner residing among you.

Job 34:19
Who shows no partiality to princes Nor regards the rich above the poor, For they all are the work of His hands?

Proverbs 22:2
The rich and the poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all.

Faithofchristian

Listen I don't debate about god just read genesis chapter 13 for your answer ok Abraham was a Gentile !

There's nothing in Genesis 13 signifying Abraham as a Gentile or even mention Abraham as a Gentile. So where do you get Abraham as being a Gentile.

Go to Genesis 14:13 there you will find, Abraham the Hebrew.

Faithofchristian

As to who said anything about God.
Where talking about Abraham and not God.

So why are you bringing God into the conversation for, when we are talking about God, But about Abraham.

Oh I see now, your one of those Christians that when you stuck, you start dragging someone else into the conversation. Which God has nothing at all to do with what were talking about.