• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yes, or Pass.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Yes. In my work i met several scientists, Antarctica was the in place for some of them to go.

Question : have you ever broken a bone in your body?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Yes. In my work i met several scientists, Antarctica was the in place for some of them to go.

Question : have you ever broken a bone in your body?
Yes, although technically I did nothing at all intentional to break them...hitting a tree while tobogganing, for example...

Question: Have you joined the 30,000 foot club?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Yes, although technically I did nothing at all intentional to break them...hitting a tree while tobogganing, for example...

Question: Have you joined the 30,000 foot club?

People dont intentionally break bones (usually)

Yes, not commenting on how.

Question. Have you ever received a speeding ticket?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
People dont intentionally break bones (usually)

Yes, not commenting on how.

Question. Have you ever received a speeding ticket?

"A" speeding ticket, no..."a couple" of speeding tickets, yes.

Have you ever written a song?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
of course not....no one has

my avatar is only a distraction
you're NOT FOLLOWING RULES OF THE THREAD...you answered a question (yeah, right, you never look in a mirror when you've gotten yourself dressed up...Sorry, but you're so vain...)

What's your question?

Daemon Sophic

ahhhhh yes...wait...I mean no......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Have you ever been to Carmel California and watched the Sea Lions?
Actually, yes. Roughly 25 years ago. I think Clint Eastwood was their mayor at the time. Pictures of him were in every business and the town conference center. o_O

And thank you for getting the thread back on track. :cool:

¿Have you ever had to fire anyone?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Actually, yes. Roughly 25 years ago. I think Clint Eastwood was their mayor at the time. Pictures of him were in every business and the town conference center. o_O

And thank you for getting the thread back on track. :cool:

¿Have you ever had to fire anyone?

No, almost had to, but they quit first. Think they realized I noticed they were drunk..... because I sent them home, when they showed up for work the day before..... that called in quit then next day. Its amazing how much showing up to work, and a meeting, in Sunglasses, and not taking them off, does not cover up acting and looking drunk...and it did nothing to mask his Jack Daniels aftershave

Ever been to the Norwegian Glacier Museum in Fjærland, Norway?

Daemon Sophic

@Wu Wei , @Thief Um...guys? Please follow the idea of the thread.
1. If you cannot answer the last poster with a “Yes”, then don’t post.
and
2. Ask a question that you yourself can answer with a “Yes”, and is informative (about you and the person who answers), but is not so bizarrely unique that likely nobody but you could answer in the affirmative.

Thank you. :)

So, I’m taking us back to my question in post #55.
Have you ever fired anyone?

PS - @Wu Wei - nice story. Sometimes I wish certain employees would make it so easy. :p

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@Wu Wei , @Thief Um...guys? Please follow the idea of the thread.
1. If you cannot answer the last poster with a “Yes”, then don’t post.
and
2. Ask a question that you yourself can answer with a “Yes”, and is informative (about you and the person who answers), but is not so bizarrely unique that likely nobody but you could answer in the affirmative.

Thank you. :)

So, I’m taking us back to my question in post #55.
Have you ever fired anyone?

PS - @Wu Wei - nice story. Sometimes I wish certain employees would make it so easy. :p

I answered your question in post #56, you need to be more careful in your reading before you make accusations. .

And I have been following the rules set for the post, and even brought it back on track after a derailment, and in reference to my long explanation in post #56, after my "no" then you best also warn yourself based on post #55 and your longer than yes/no explanation