• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yes, or Pass.

Daemon Sophic

In this thread we pose questions to the poster below us. That poster must be able to honestly answer your question with a “Yes”. If you can’t answer the previous question affirmatively, then pass and wait until another forum member comes along who can answer with a “Yes.”

Once you do honestly answer the question with a “Yes”, then you get to ask the next question. Simple.

Please make your questions something that there is a chance someone else will say Yes to. So nothing like, “Have you ever had the title @Rival or @Revoltingest on this forum?” And nothing like, “Have you ever lived at 15 Chesapeake Way in Oklahoma City?”.
Those are obviously too specific.

Done right, the question, which you the poster must personally have done or known, etc..... reveals something about yourself, and when someone answers “Yes”, reveals something about the person answering, that you two share. It can be bragging, or meh, or embarrassing, as long as it is somewhat unusual to expect of another human being, and not illegal. ;)

For example. Have you ever spent a night in jail? or. Did you graduate from college? or. Have you ever been in a car crash? etc......

OK. I’ll start.

Have you ever traveled out of the country that you were born in?

Daemon Sophic

One other thing. Please make sure to quote the question that you are answering.
And again, if you can’t answer with a “Yes”, then please don’t post.

Thank you.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Yes. On my own on a very hot day.

Have you ever caught more than 10 fish in a single outing?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Have you ever caught more than 10 fish in a single outing?
Yes. Twice deep sea fishing, and three times fishing with a friend (who is also the dad of one of my friends). I'm especially fond of the white tail bass fish frys that follow a bountiful day.

Have you ever caught a fish barehanded?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Yes. it got off the hook ... about a 9 pound pike at a river, and me brother and me got between it and the river as it tried to get to water.

Have you ever jumped from a plane?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Have you ever had sex with more than one other person in the same day?
Alright... yes... highschool... what can i say...

{ blushing big time }

Here's an easy one...

Have you ever lied to someone you love?

Edit: added reply from previous post

Last edited: