• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yes, or Pass.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
you're fired....

anyone ever break the rules?

Yup, apparently even when I don't.....but I won't here again, not posting in this thread any longer

Have you ever been falsely accused, and reprimanded for something you did not do?

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
yes.....and today was step two of the grievance procedure

have you ever been caught for something you DID do?

Daemon Sophic

yes.....and today was step two of the grievance procedure

have you ever been caught for something you DID do?
:rolleyes:
Yes, frequently in the past. Perhaps that is part of why I try to he a good person. :shrug:

Have you ever been flying in a helicopter?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
time out...…

how does anyone get nominated for that?
When I was young, there were several incidents where things could have worked out that bad...for example, the day my friend Stan and I decided that we'd toboggan down that forested hillside, because we were just positive that we could keep in between the trees...

That I only ended up with a broken wrist and some bruises means I failed to qualify for a Darwin, although I certainly nominated myself...

I'm sure others have done similar nomination-worthy things...

Daemon Sophic

Yes.
Have you ever been nominated for a Darwin Award?
time out...…
how does anyone get nominated for that?
When I was young, there were several incidents where things could have worked out that bad...for example, the day my friend Stan and I decided that we'd toboggan down that forested hillside, because we were just positive that we could keep in between the trees...

That I only ended up with a broken wrist and some bruises means I failed to qualify for a Darwin, although I certainly nominated myself...

I'm sure others have done similar nomination-worthy things...
Got it.....almost kill yourself by doing something incredibly stupid.
Yes.
Although, in my defense, there was a girl involved. ;)

Met girl from far away. Was smitten. Travelled to her home state under the pretense that I was there to go mountain climbing.
Went part way up mountain and camped in the snow.....with an old down sleeping bag, from the Korean war, with much of its down long since lost. :rolleyes:
Most terrifying night of my life. One of the times I (thankfully) woke up, I could not feel half of my entire body, from head to toes.

Didn’t get anywhere with the girl either. :(

Edit. Forgot to add question...
¿. Have you ever drifted over the rumble strips, because you were falling asleep at the wheel?