• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wurlitzer Oz Intro

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings and salutations.

It’s been a while since I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with a Chaote, and haven’t seen one here in my tenure.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

You're just in time for the free (as in stolen) dessert from the RF staff banquet room....
th

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Welcome! Chaos magick is something I always found interesting as well. It has some cool psychological implications that strikes a chord with me. Anyways, enjoy your time here on RF!

dianaiad

OK. I'll bite. What the heck is chaos magick in the real world?

Welcome to RF, btw.....and am I going to wish I hadn't asked?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Hello, It's pleasure to meet you.

There is at least one other Chaos practitioner that joined recently. Hopefully she will notice this thread and say "Hi".

But either way, welcome to the fun-house :)

Wurlitzer Oz

Chaos Magick
Greetings!

You're just in time for the free (as in stolen) dessert from the RF staff banquet room....
th

A Hellsberry Souffle a la Creme! Thanks a lot!

Welcome! Chaos magick is something I always found interesting as well. It has some cool psychological implications that strikes a chord with me. Anyways, enjoy your time here on RF!

Many Chaotes take freely and abundantly from Norse traditions. Feel free to return the favor!

OK. I'll bite. What the heck is chaos magick in the real world?

Welcome to RF, btw.....and am I going to wish I hadn't asked?

In the real world? Well, the social variant is group rituals and psychonautics. The solitary one is sex with stationery and psychonautics. Good fun either way!

Hello, It's pleasure to meet you.

There is at least one other Chaos practitioner that joined recently. Hopefully she will notice this thread and say "Hi".

But either way, welcome to the fun-house :)

Me too! Hi in advance!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi, welcome to RF, sit back and enjoy the ride

@Revoltingest has provided the (stolen) desert, but if you are still in need of a snack please join me with a full English breakfast bun

375b1c36de892927dd82fe6f6fd5ed9a.jpg