• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you be buried alive?

Electra

Ok, So, hear me out here.

I have had an urge to be buried under the dirt, with my head poking out, when I have someone to help me with this.

Would you be game to do this also?

Would you help me get in there?

Am I crazy?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I have had an urge to be buried under the dirt, with my head poking out, when I have someone to help me with this.

Am I crazy?
Quite likely....

Questions: Why? To what end?
Buried vertically, or just lying in your back covered with earth?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

When I was a kid I had a touch of taphophobia, and while I'm over it, I'm still not inclined to play.

Sure, as long as I'm not the one that has to dig the hole. Do I have to get you out as well? Or did you plan on staying?

Am I crazy?

This depends entirely on your intent.

As an aside, your post reminded me of...

Electra

Quite likely....

Questions: Why? To what end?
Buried vertically, or just lying in your back covered with earth?

Because Iiii waannnnnnnaaaaaa. Lol, I love putting dirt all over my feet so I feel this would be very much like. I would get lots of energies from the earth, I would also have to trust I am safe in a unnerving situation.

Vertically XD

Electra

When I was a kid I had a touch of taphophobia, and while I'm over it, I'm still not inclined to play.

Sure, as long as I'm not the one that has to dig the hole. Do I have to get you out as well? Or did you plan on staying?

This depends entirely on your intent.

As an aside, your post reminded me of...

That is fair enough,
I don't mind digging but I need help to be packed in and help to get out, I think it would be an overnight thing...

very nice ear music

I was just being silly

Tmac

Because Iiii waannnnnnnaaaaaa. Lol, I love putting dirt all over my feet so I feel this would be very much like. I would get lots of energies from the earth, I would also have to trust I am safe in a unnerving situation.

Vertically XD

You sound like PopeADope.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Am I crazy?

Well, I wouldn't (Freeky Creepshow Clip):
I always see kids buried in the sand when I go to the beach. Always gave me the eebie jeebies.

I'd help you out then call you silly if the situation applies.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Am I crazy?

It reminds me of a scene from a movie:

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Am I crazy?

No...no...and probably..

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Am I crazy?
I'm claustrophobic....so of course you're crazy!
But after I'm dead, I have considered being buried with only me arsch sticking out.
I'd be useful for parking bicycles...until I became too disgusting or bony.