• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would Europe survive a Zombie attack?

lunakilo

I watched Planet Terror last night. (Fantastic movie :))

As everybody knows, zombies usually attack the southern states in the USA.
Here everybody keeps a loaded gun under the bed, under the counter or in the glove compartment in their car.
So the crazy americans all have something to fight the zombies with.

What would happen if the zombies attacked somewhere in Europe instead?
The most lethal weapon I can think of on my bicycle would be my bicycle pump.
I guess you could take out a couple of zombies with that, but I don't think it could take out the whole zombie army.
(I have an image in my head of 50 people holding bicycle pumps chasing zombies :D )

We also have some gas stations around, so it is possible to set the zombies on fire, that is effective I hear.
But as many cars turn electric those gas stations disappear, so if the zombies wait a few years they will have better odds.

All in all I would say that if zombies attacked Denmark odds are the zombies would win.

What do you say, can you think of any hidden weapons we could use to save Denmark from the zombies?
What about the rest of Europe, does any european country stand a chance?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I thought the zombie attack was launched years ago with the formation of the European Union.

lunakilo

I am still here , the English channel saves us again.:yes: do zombies swim?
I don't think so, but they have been known to venture onto airplanes and ferries, and sometimes they walk through tunnels...

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
lunakilo said:
Here everybody keeps a loaded gun under the bed, under the counter or in the glove compartment in their car. So the crazy americans all have something to fight the zombies with.

Hey, I resent that remark. Not all of us here in the southern US keep guns in our cars and homes...some of us keep crossbows. :p

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
Do they work well against zombies?

Well with explosive bolts, they probably do ok :)

I don't know, I've never had the pleasure of using one on a zombie. I just use them on the regular, you know, like chickens, squirrels, ex-wives...she didn't seem none too thrilled with it, so it might work.

Viker

Häxan
I watched Planet Terror last night. (Fantastic movie :))

Here everybody keeps a loaded gun under the bed, under the counter or in the glove compartment in their car.
So the crazy americans all have something to fight the zombies with.

What would happen if the zombies attacked somewhere in Europe instead?
The most lethal weapon I can think of on my bicycle would be my bicycle pump.
I guess you could take out a couple of zombies with that, but I don't think it could take out the whole zombie army.
(I have an image in my head of 50 people holding bicycle pumps chasing zombies :D )

We also have some gas stations around, so it is possible to set the zombies on fire, that is effective I hear.
But as many cars turn electric those gas stations disappear, so if the zombies wait a few years they will have better odds.

All in all I would say that if zombies attacked Denmark odds are the zombies would win.

What do you say, can you think of any hidden weapons we could use to save Denmark from the zombies?
What about the rest of Europe, does any european country stand a chance?

With so many people huddled so close together and no guns allowed . NO. Except Switzerland. Switzerland is a guaranteed zombie free zone. :p

Good bye Europe. It was fun and nice. Just when you thought the Black Death or even Hitler was the worst you could go through, welcome to the zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Zombies are more sophisticated in Europe.
They have already taken over all the Governments, institutions and especially The Banks, as they were already trained as Blood Suckers.

They have been living off us for years.
They have perfected the death by a thousand cuts.

Viker

Häxan
Zombies are more sophisticated in Europe.
They have already taken over all the Governments, institutions and especially The Banks, as they were already trained as Blood Suckers.

They have been living off us for years.
They have perfected the death by a thousand cuts.

Those are vampires. :p

They tend to keep people alive and sort of cull them as if they are dark shepherds. Zombies don't care how many more or less and will eat the living till the last leg. lol

Renji

I was able to watch some parts of Zombie Apocalypse. Horrific. There, one becomes zombie because of a virus (I already forgot what it is called). In the movie, the virus has spread all over the world (that includes Asia, specifically in China and in Japan). The US army has even shut down all the transportation system in order to trap all that are infected (they're already zombies of course). The movie was so beautifully created that it got me think of "what if there's a really virus like that and what happened in the movie is actually happening?" It's like, I don't know where to go to get rid of those "stuff". Would I just allow my self to be infected and be a zombie so that I don't need to hide anymore? Nah! :p

Viker

Häxan
That's why we need 28 Days Later "zombies."

They decided not to include those kind or the I Am Legend ( zombie vampire freaks ) kind. Probably because we'd all be helpless and doomed and they know it.

A slow moving stupid corpse is a lot easier to deal with than a super enraged maniac you've just set on fire still charging towards you. Multiply either by a million and you get the picture.