• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman Beat Over Vax Card

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Ya, and I'm willing to bet the house on the attacker being a staunch Trump supporter, as this kind of behavior sorta goes with his "territory" and even being encouraged by him.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Ya, and I'm willing to bet the house on the attacker being a staunch Trump supporter, as this kind of behavior sorta goes with his "territory" and even being encouraged by him.
Oh boy..... Of course.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am not sure about that. The attackers were African American and they did not vote for Trump in large numbers. Sadly the African American population is not very trusting of our government and they, like Christian evangelists, tend to have a lower vaccination rate than the population as a whole.

74x12

You would probably lose that one. Deleted by moderator. Completely shocking! Never happens. It's always white Trump supporters attacking women right? Happens constantly. :rolleyes:

Look, we all know the black community has it's issues just like every other community. That's how it goes in the so called "hood" you fight someone who disrespects you. Not that I'm excusing their behavior. They should be immediately arrested. But you've been listening to a lot of liberal propaganda apparently that demonizes Trump supporters.

The question here is why are white liberals targeting black people who RIGHTFULLY are skeptical of being forced to take a vaccine; when they have a history of being targeted by the government for things like the infamous Tuskegee experiment? It is truly disgusting how liberals are targeting minority groups they pretend to be the champions of. Watch as NYC returns to DEFACTO segregation because people are cowards about covid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You would probably lose that one. Black women with a "hood" attitude attacking someone because they can't get in a restaurant. Completely shocking! Never happens. It's always white Trump supporters attacking women right? Happens constantly. :rolleyes:

Look, we all know the black community has it's issues just like every other community. That's how it goes in the so called "hood" you fight someone who disrespects you. Not that I'm excusing their behavior. They should be immediately arrested. But you've been listening to a lot of liberal propaganda apparently that demonizes Trump supporters.

The question here is why are white liberals targeting black people who RIGHTFULLY are skeptical of being forced to take a vaccine; when they have a history of being targeted by the government for things like the infamous Tuskegee experiment? It is truly disgusting how liberals are targeting minority groups they pretend to be the champions of. Watch as NYC returns to DEFACTO segregation because people are cowards about covid.
I would not say that they are "rightfully" skeptical. They are not. They are not even reasonably skeptical. The word you should have used was "understandably". They have been screwed over in the past. But they should have realized that was not the case now since the vaccines are being advocated for everyone.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
As per local regulations a hostess asked a group of patrons for proof of vaccination, and they proceeded to beat her into hospitalization.

This is despicable, absolutely childish and unacceptable behaviour.

3 Tourists Allegedly Attacked A Hostess Who Asked For Vaccine Proof In A Restaurant

Mods if this needs to be in the Covid forum, please move.

And in a link from the article:

Fines For Disruptive Plane Passengers, Often Over Masks, Have Reached $1 Million

Americans eh?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sure. But the plane stuff is internal flights.
Right.
But these bozos are a tiny minority of airborne Ameristanians.

Gotta be careful about blaming groups.
Should the gals in the OP to be criticized as....
- Females?
- Texans?
- Blacks?
- Trump supporters....as Metis claims?
- Ameristanians?
- Tourists?
- Violent anti-vaxers with too great a sense of privilege?

I like the last group option.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Right.

- Female?
- Texans?
- Blacks?
- Ameristanians?
- Tourists?

Can't I pick some that will feed my internal prejudices?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
As per local regulations a hostess asked a group of patrons for proof of vaccination, and they proceeded to beat her into hospitalization.

This is despicable, absolutely childish and unacceptable behaviour.

3 Tourists Allegedly Attacked A Hostess Who Asked For Vaccine Proof In A Restaurant

Mods if this needs to be in the Covid forum, please move.
Blood shocking. Bloody awful. Not unexpected.

I live in the slightly less violent world north of the US border, but I worry about my friends behind the bar when they are going to be required to ask for proof of vaccination and identification beginning on September 22. And by October 22, there will be an app that reads the QR Code of every fully vaccinated individual before they will be allowed into many venues.

Surely people realize that the workers in such places don't make the rules -- but are stuck between a rock and a hard place because they are the ones who have to enforce them, in the face of vicious (and largely ignorant) opposition.

It is getting harder and harder to understand people. None of us, anywhere, were anywhere close to this partisan, ignorant, biased and violent in the 60's, 70's and 80's that were my era.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Some Ameristanians.
But reading the news, I see that many ferriners
are also fervent anti-vaxers. I suppose that our
fellow poster'll say they too are Trump supporters.

There is a major police cordon around Melbourne today. 2000 police ensuring only those with a valid reason go to the CBD due to planned anti masking, anti Vax and anti lockdown protests. This is a follow up to some action a fortnight back that got fairly out of control.

No Trump required.

Wandering Monk

Wandering Monk

I am not sure about that. The attackers were African American and they did not vote for Trump in large numbers. Sadly the African American population is not very trusting of our government and they, like Christian evangelists, tend to have a lower vaccination rate than the population as a whole.

Black protestants have a higher vax rate than evangelical whites.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Right.

- Females?
- Texans?
- Blacks?
- Ameristanians?
- Tourists?

Im all for the latter myself. Privileged and entitled idjits who thinks some imaginary right trumps community health.