• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Trump cause a war with Iran ?

Shaul

Premium Member
No they aren't.. There are lots of idiots running around who call themselves Wahhabi and are not. The Western press doesn't know the difference.
I am so glad you know so much more than foreign policy experts. Have thought of contacting these purported idiots to correct them? It seems a waste to limit your brilliant analysis to posting on obscure internet sites in your pajamas.

sooda

Veteran Member
He's doing the Saudi's bidding here.

You don't have a clue. Iran has been dogging Iran since 1979 .. The Saudis have NO ambitions re: Iran. but Iran wants control of some islands in the Persian Gulf as well as Socotra island, Straits of Hormuz and Bab al Mandab.

KSA's position for the past 20 years is that they want Hezbollah and HAMAS to cool it and stop being an obstacle to peace for the Palestinins.

sooda

Veteran Member
And they never do anything that is not holy and admirable?

Not very often, They have a very good track record. The Saudis are about peace and progress in education, healthcare, clean water, infrastructure. War ruins things.

Cleary

God is sovereign and in control <><
Jesus: you (believer) will be (continually) hearing of wars and rumors of wars .. see that you are not frightened .. for those things must take place .. but that is not yet the end .. Matthew 24:06

Audie

Veteran Member
Not very often, They have a very good track record. The Saudis are about peace and progress in education, healthcare, clean water, infrastructure. War ruins things.

I should talk, I guess, I tend to support China
no matter what.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Look at their track record. When you hav

Look at their track record. They know that war will set literacy back a generation or two.. They know they would have no clean water or power or food.

I know them.. They want peace... always have. They tried to dissuade Bush from invading Iraq.
Like I said, blind spot.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
What you have is gossip and speculation from a lot of instant experts who MAY have spent a week-end in Saudi Arabia. I have know the Sudieri Seven for over 60 years.
See, there it is. Any contradictory evidence, you handwave as "gossip and speculation from a lot of instant experts who MAY have spent a week-end in Saudi Arabia", before i's even presented or discussed. Actually I rather pride myself on basing my opinions on experts with considerable experience and knowledge, you have a clear pro-Saud bias. I'm not criticising you for it, but it would be nice if you could admit it.

sooda

Veteran Member
See, there it is. Any contradictory evidence, you handwave as "gossip and speculation from a lot of instant experts who MAY have spent a week-end in Saudi Arabia", before i's even presented or discussed. Actually I rather pride myself on basing my opinions on experts with considerable experience and knowledge, you have a clear pro-Saud bias. I'm not criticising you for it, but it would be nice if you could admit it.

How long have you known the Sudeiri Seven?