• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Trump cause a war with Iran ?

David1967

Premium Member
In regard to the thread title, I answer, I hope not. My concern is that by forcing other countries to embargo Iran as we are it may, unfortunately, lead to a military conflict. I think they should sit down and talk and find a peaceful way to resolve their differences.

sooda

Veteran Member

Cleary

God is sovereign and in control <><
people can pass blame from one end to the other ... Dem - Rep / Christian - non-Christian / Left - Right / so on and so on ......
However, my scriptures claims we are approaching the final day (maybe my lifetime maybe not) < I believe so
one of the characteristics on that horizon will be wars and rumors of wars < violence will fill the Earth

Just American Wars ..................................................
1776 .. the US Revolutionary war dead = 4,435
1860 .. the US Civil war dead = 620,000
1914 .. WW1 dead = 8,500,000 (8.5 million) .. the war that was "supposed" to end all wars . . . until
1939 .. WW2 dead = 60,000,000 (60 million)

WW3 dead ???? .. see: Revelation 9 = (1/3rd of mankind)

2,300,000,000 (probably) an all-out Global Nuclear exchange ..

1/3rd of the population is approx 2.3 Billion as of 2010 = (40 times WW2 dead)

would someone like to tell me that this is not now possible ??

...... stay tuned

Last edited:

Cleary

Europe Doubles Down on Iran Support as Trump Targets Oil Exports By Viktoria Dendrinou and Helene Fouquet ‎April‎ ‎23‎, ‎2019‎ ‎10‎:‎29‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT
  • U.S. announced it won’t renew Iran oil waivers from May 2
  • EU Commission, France say they will stick to nuclear deal

• Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
and you better hang on to your hat when Turkey and Russia start flexing muscles .... no, I am not a robot :p

sooda

Veteran Member
people can pass blame from one end to the other ... Dem - Rep / Christian - non-Christian / Left - Right / so on and so on ......
However, my scriptures claims we are approaching the final day (maybe my lifetime maybe not) < I believe so
one of the characteristics on that horizon will be wars and rumors of wars < violence will fill the Earth

1914 .. WW1 dead = 8,500,000 (8.5 million) .. the war that was "supposed" to end all wars . . . until

...... stay tuned

...... stay tuned

You have been misled by charlatans like Tim Lahaye and Hal Lindsey.

dingdao

The eternal Tao cannot be told - Tao Te Ching
So, let me get this straight. The US will go to war with the only democratic nation in the region while providing outright support for the Wahhabi sect that provides the vast majority of fighters for Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Cleary

The US will go to war with the only democratic nation in the region while providing outright
support for the Wahhabi sect that provides the vast majority of fighters for Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Ain't it crazy ??? ...
who knows what kind of global chaos will fly lose as we approach the final days ...
SOMEONE give me a button to push ...... more here

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
More likely Israel's.
But whatever the source, I say it's really bad
policy because it increases the likelihood of war.
The Israelis and Saudis both are anti-Iran for different reasons. They are allies of convenience here.

sooda

Veteran Member

...... stay tuned

Darby and Schofield have really done a number on Christians.

http://blog.adw.org/2018/11/modern-...velation-flawed-consideration-different-view/

sooda

Veteran Member
The Israelis and Saudis both are anti-Iran for different reasons. They are allies of convenience here.

Iran has been trying to gain a foothold on the Arabian peninsula for 40 years.. and they support HAMAS and Hezbollah which many Arabs think are an obstacle to a just peace for the Palestinians. Now they support the al Houthis who overthrew the legitimate government of Yemen.

sooda

Veteran Member
So, let me get this straight. The US will go to war with the only democratic nation in the region while providing outright support for the Wahhabi sect that provides the vast majority of fighters for Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Neither al Qaeda nor ISIS are Wahhabi.. Saudis who fight for either go to prison if the return to KSA.

Cleary

Iran has been trying to gain a foothold on the Arabian peninsula for 40 years.. and they support HAMAS and Hezbollah which many Arabs think are an obstacle to a just peace for the Palestinians. Now they support the al Houthis who overthrew the legitimate government of Yemen.

Yup !!! ... your 'age of Aquarius' is just around the corner

When the moon is in the Seventh House .. And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets .. And love will steer the stars
Harmony and understanding .. Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions .. Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation .. And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius .. Aquarius