• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why would anyone want to vote for Hilary Clinton?

averageJOE

zombie
So trump would absolutely go to war, but I don't think he would bugger around in Syria when ISIS is building up and taking territory right next door, and Syria even wants to fight them.

Also I'd say Hillary is a divisive person as well. Many people hate her; you should just look at some of the disgusting comments about her. People don't trust her since she's a massive liar. People also know she's owned by corporate interests. People HATE the fact that their leaders are influenced by money to such a large extent. She fans the flames of fury against wall street.
Show me instances where, within the US boarders, someone attacked someone else because of what Hillary said.

Everyone knows people hate Hillary. I know this. But Trump gets people to hate other people. That's the difference.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
All languages evolve over time, and a subset area of research as a branch of anthropology is called "glottochronology", namely how languages evolve over time. It's not my area of anthro, but some of the research and its implications I have found to be quite interesting.

I find how it contributes to a general dumbing down and thoughtlessness interesting.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It could be quite entertaining to have Bill in the White House again.
There's even talk of him being the Veep.

And I've a solution to the obvious problem.
@Wirey, @esmith & I shall be his only interns.
It will become a definite no-hanky-panky zone.

Last edited:

suncowiam

It could be quite entertaining to have Bill in the White House again.
There's even talk of him being the Veep.

And I've a solution to the obvious problem.
@Wirey, @esmith & I shall be his only interns.
It will become a definite no-hanky-panky zone.

I've heard enough comedians mention that Bill can seduce anyone, so good luck to you. You're going to need some strong will. RUN, when he pulls out a cigar... The first time.

GoodbyeDave

Viewing this as an outsider (very relieved to be one), I find all the hostility to Mrs Clinton somewhat weird.

Yes, she's a Washington insider. But US presidents are not like Venezuelan ones: they can't govern by decree. To achieve anything, they have to get Congress on-side. Both Sanders and Trump have one thing in common: they've promised to do all sorts of things that cannot be guaranteed to get through, even if they had a majority in both houses.

She's told lies. What politician hasn't? How many people in this thread never lie? You don't? Are you a prig or just lacking the imagination?

She relies on donors for her funding. So, if she was so rich that she could fund herself, that would make her a better candidate? How many people who raise that point would support the stringent restrictions on spending and advertising we have in Britain?

She stood by her husband. Well, good for her.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've heard enough comedians mention that Bill can seduce anyone, so good luck to you. You're going to need some strong will. RUN, when he pulls out a cigar... The first time.
Worry not, bruderherz!
My abilities to repel advances are superhuman......or perhaps subhuman.

serp777

Show me instances where, within the US boarders, someone attacked someone else because of what Hillary said.

Everyone knows people hate Hillary. I know this. But Trump gets people to hate other people. That's the difference.

Well show me instances where trump totally messed up Benghazi. Hillary Clinton is no stranger to getting others to do violence. Also, people were on the verge of attacking Hillary supporters based on what Hillary said. Bernie supporters were shouting obsenities at one of Hillary's rally. Hillary's blatant use of super pacs and wall street is causing hate and class warfare potentially. Trump might be increasing racial tensions, but Hillary is increasing class tensions.

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/05/sanders-shout-obscenities-clinton-rally/

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The sauna does you.

The sauna does you.
Ah, I'll be up in "sauna country" (da U.P. of Michigan) starting tomorrow, and we're staying until mid-September. Because of dehydration, one needs to bring a 6-pack to share, and then to prevent malnourishment from setting in, a good pasty is next, downed by another beer of course.

After dat, my Yooperees accent slips back into place, ya betcha.

Shaul

Premium Member
Hillary Clinton has a history of criminal misuse of sensitive government information, to the extent that she should (at the least) never be President until she has answered for her crimes. She misappropriated (and it appears used to coerce and intimate) FBI files while she was First Lady. (Keeping these government records in her own private quarters) More recently, as Secretary of State, she kept government documents of the most sensitive and classified types on a private email server. Just having them there, to which she publicly admits, is a crime. It has also been reported that foreign agents have accessed those documents. She should be held accountable for these things. (IMHO she should be in jail for these things)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Hillary Clinton has a history of criminal misuse of sensitive government information, to the extent that she should (at the least) never be President until she has answered for her crimes. She misappropriated (and it appears used to coerce and intimate) FBI files while she was First Lady. (Keeping these government records in her own private quarters) More recently, as Secretary of State, she kept government documents of the most sensitive and classified types on a private email server. Just having them there, to which she publicly admits, is a crime. It has also been reported that foreign agents have accessed those documents. She should be held accountable for these things. (IMHO she should be in jail for these things)

It's good to hear from the judge, jury, and prosecuting attorney in the case.