• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why some people care about degree of nudity of Muslims women?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Muslims in India are invaders who destroyed Hindu temples n killed Hindus n Jains.
Muslims in Europe are guests as well who took advantage of their liberal views n screwed those countries but are too uptight to maintain the same policy themselves.
India is a Hindu religious country as well and also for Jainism, buddism n Sikhism who's two gurus were spayed by these invaders.
So, no Muslims outside the middle east n north Africa are invaders. In India n also in Europe, n according to that invaders are to be put in jail, not given security.
Hypocrisy must be synonymous with your religion
This misrespect to English language to write " n" instead of "and" .

invaders lol

I imagine if you become Indian president what you will do with indian Muslims , THE INVADERS

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I think many people believe there are universal human rights.
But they knew that Muslim women WANT and consider covering their hair and sexy parts of body , is consider as their rights to them !

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I think it is mostly a perception of the role of peer pressure.

It is very difficult to believe that Muslim women consistently feel better covering themselves quite that much.

But most of all, there is plenty of evidence that it is not their choice in the first place.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
But they knew that Muslim women WANT and consider covering their hair and sexy parts of body , is consider as their rights to them !

I think you're misscharacterizing the position most people have on this issue. In America, relatively few people are in favor of forcing Muslim women to dress in any particular way -- except for those among American Muslims who want women to cover up in traditional ways. Most people seem to be in favor of allowing individual Muslim women to freely choose how to dress themselves.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I think it is mostly a perception of the role of peer pressure.

It is very difficult to believe that Muslim women consistently feel better covering themselves quite that much.

But most of all, there is plenty of evidence that it is not their choice in the first place.
Do you feel the same about nuns ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I think you're misscharacterizing the position most people have on this issue. In America, relatively few people are in favor of forcing Muslim women to dress in any particular way -- except for those among American Muslims who want women to cover up in traditional ways. Most people seem to be in favor of allowing individual Muslim women to freely choose how to dress themselves.
I have aunts lived in Saudi Arabia , they un-cover their hair when they travel to USA , just because to avoid the harassment of non-Muslims . but they did not do that in France or UK !

Subhankar Zac

Hare Krishna,Hare Krishna,
This misrespect to English language to write " n" instead of "and" .

invaders lol

I imagine if you become Indian president what you will do with indian Muslims , THE INVADERS

Hmmm... Grammatical error or focusing on the gross double standards?
Hard choice, I must say.

And aside from people like most preger to stick to one thing.
History is evident of what Islam is n what's it's side effects are over the world n in India.
And that's correct; invaders or they just happened to initiate Islam in a Hindu nation that extended to Kandahar (kingdom of Gandhar)

morphesium

This is off-topic .
Why should a woman show her legs or show sexy parts to accept her as free woman ! ?
What's sexy, what's not sexy all depends on the quality or state of mind a person. Showing bare nails or nose of a woman may be sexy in a Muslim world, but not for others. True naturalists usually don't find anything sexy in nudity even. Quran itself is doing a dirty job of projecting even a 9 (or less) year old kid as sexy and it is for this reason there is a lot of child marriages in Muslim countries.
People with brainwashed and "conditioned" mind can never even understand or appreciate the word "free" in the term "free women" or "free men".

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Nuns are supposed to have chosen a career, as opposed to be raised to feel ashamed of being women.
Who tell you that Muslima not chosen to be covered , why you think that all Muslim women are covered?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Hard choice, I must say.

History is evident of what Islam is n what's it's side effects are over the world n in India.
And that's correct; invaders or they just happened to initiate Islam in a Hindu nation that extended to Kandahar (kingdom of Gandhar)
Indeed it's grammatical error ,it's not hard choice.

That does not answser my question!

Jabar

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”
Hard choice, I must say.

Haha, are you still gonna blame it on Muslims?

Most of the extremists in India are Hindus.

http://scroll.in/article/718458/most-extremists-in-india-are-not-muslim-they-are-hindu

What makes you sure of not all of them abuse Women, many do, in fact rape.

In no way am i trying to generalize Hindus, like you are to Muslims, but accept the fact that there are Hindu extremists because you repeatedly act as if Hindus are a perfect ethnic group which none are.

:)

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Haha, are you still gonna blame it on Muslims?

Most of the extremists in India are Hindus.

http://scroll.in/article/718458/most-extremists-in-india-are-not-muslim-they-are-hindu

What makes you sure of not all of them abuse Women, many do, in fact rape.

In no way am i trying to generalize Hindus, like you are to Muslims, but accept the fact that there are Hindu extremists because you repeatedly act as if Hindus are a perfect ethnic groups which none are.

This is it
He had way of generalizing and exagerating.

He is very probably anti-Muslims.

Jabar

This is it
He had way of generalizing and exagerating.

He is very probably anti-Muslims.

Yeah and guess what i do not care about the bad people of Islam look i will post these stupid ''muslims''

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...ists-being-supported-by-the-state-in-belgium/

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/02/...rapes-student-then-asks-her-if-she-enjoyed-it

I do not agree with what these people are doing. They should be absolutely stopped, but still Subhankar should not generalize Muslims like that, i have not come across a single Muslim who promotes rape and say inshallah, what in the world is this.

We Muslims are peaceful and good people, as there are bad people in it too. Propaganda and Media also is a big factor in making Muslims look bad.

In my opinion, Muslims are the strongest race you can say, not in terms of arms and stuff, but faith. Even after given hate, they still strong to their faith and do not lead astray from black sheeps.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's a more complicated subject.
On one hand, there is the issue that some Muslim societies do require their women to cover up, even their hands and face, and sometimes even their eyes. It is the belief that women must cover up so men don't sin, which is total crap because men need to "man up" and take responsibility for their own actions, have some self-accountability, and realize their actions and sins are entirely on them. If they would have sinful thoughts or actions because of the way a woman is dressed, they are weak, their hearts are impure, and Allah would know this. Men need to be accountable for men; women should not have to bear to responsibilities for the actions of men. Also women, and men, should not be forced to cover themselves up.
On the other hand, it is also an issue with the way Islam is portrayed in Western media, where we are lead to believe that Saudi Arabia, Iran, and other such places are the whole of Muslim society, with very few mentions of the more liberal Muslim societies were women are not required to cover up and even allowed to hold positions of authority and dignity. We barely even mention that Turkey is officially secular. The Western media image of Islam is barren deserts, women covered from head to toe, and men either herding cattle or wielding an AK-47, and the occasional Saudi Prince who comes here to do things he can't legally do back home.

Jabar

It's a more complicated subject.
On one hand, there is the issue that some Muslim societies do require their women to cover up, even their hands and face, and sometimes even their eyes. It is the belief that women must cover up so men don't sin, which is total crap because men need to "man up" and take responsibility for their own actions, have some self-accountability, and realize their actions and sins are entirely on them. If they would have sinful thoughts or actions because of the way a woman is dressed, they are weak, their hearts are impure, and Allah would know this. Men need to be accountable for men; women should not have to bear to responsibilities for the actions of men. Also women, and men, should not be forced to cover themselves up.
On the other hand, it is also an issue with the way Islam is portrayed in Western media, where we are lead to believe that Saudi Arabia, Iran, and other such places are the whole of Muslim society, with very few mentions of the more liberal Muslim societies were women are not required to cover up and even allowed to hold positions of authority and dignity. We barely even mention that Turkey is officially secular. The Western media image of Islam is barren deserts, women covered from head to toe, and men either herding cattle or wielding an AK-47, and the occasional Saudi Prince who comes here to do things he can't legally do back home.

Agreed.

I will say this, okay i will agree there are many many Muslims terrorists, but i do not even give no crap, i am not a terrorist lol.

Jabar

What's sexy, what's not sexy all depends on the quality or state of mind a person. Showing bare nails or nose of a woman may be sexy in a Muslim world, but not for others. True naturalists usually don't find anything sexy in nudity even. Quran itself is doing a dirty job of projecting even a 9 (or less) year old kid as sexy and it is for this reason there is a lot of child marriages in Muslim countries.
People with brainwashed and "conditioned" mind can never even understand or appreciate the word "free" in the term "free women" or "free men".

Qur'an?

What blasphemy are you talking of?

Give me one verse that portrays that, in fact i will say your own self is brainwashed.

I am sorry to say but your knowledge on the Qur'an is very limited.

Jabar

That there are actual rules and people enforcing them is evidence enough.

I disagree 100% on that supposition.

So, because there are rules enforcing in some places, means all Muslim women are covered?

That is the equivalent in a way to saying you are not allowed to kill as a law in America, All Americans do not kill.

Lol.