• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why some people care about degree of nudity of Muslims women?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Hello all

Just notice these days that some people blame the Muslims because of way of dress of our women !!

Not all Muslims are wearing Hijab , and Not all whom covering their hairs,covering well their body ....etc

For them maybe the degree that women shows their privet parts , the degree they consider them free !

Subhankar Zac

Hare Krishna,Hare Krishna,
Qatar doesn't allow alcohol or pork but India has to allow beef for Muslims?
Saudi doesn't allow non Muslims to eat during Ramadan but Muslims in India cannot even be asked to vibrate the letter OM on international yoga day?
To sum up, it's not that we care about nudity or silk coveralls for women... Its simply about the double standards of this religion that wants people to follow their laws but gets offended if they're asked to do the same for others.
And yes, there's the issue of oppression of women by forcing them to wear it even if they do not wish to.
And I have no issue with Hijab as long as they are put on without brainwashing n with consent.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Qatar doesn't allow alcohol or pork but India has to allow beef for Muslims?
Saudi doesn't allow non Muslims to eat during Ramadan but Muslims in India cannot even be asked to vibrate the letter OM on international yoga day?
To sum up, it's not that we care about nudity or silk coveralls for women... Its simply about the double standards of this religion that wants people to follow their laws but gets offended if they're asked to do the same for others.
And yes, there's the issue of oppression of women by forcing them to wear it even if they do not wish to.
And I have no issue with Hijab as long as they are put on without brainwashing n with consent.
I doubt strongly about claim of Qatar does not allow alcohol or pork to non-Muslims, and especially your claim about Saudi don't allow non-Muslim to eat during Ramadan !!

so Non-Muslims forced to fast with Muslims in Saudi Arabia in Ramadan , seriously this is a joke :D

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
And maybe they are forced to cover up which is a form of oppression, it's not a secret how women are treated in the Quran
Muslima forced to cover,I hope nuns are not too :confused:
how about this:dress sexy clothes also may consider as force to be accepted in some jobs.

Marketplace investigated the dress codes at some of Canada’s top restaurant chains and heard from dozens of female staff who say they felt pressured to wear revealing outfits or risk losing shifts.

from this link :
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/forum-dress-code-sexism-1.3475724

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Hello all

Just notice these days that some people blame the Muslims because of way of dress of our women !!

Not all Muslims are wearing Hijab , and Not all whom covering their hairs,covering well their body ....etc

For them maybe the degree that women shows their privet parts , the degree they consider them free !
Muslim women are encouraged to cover themselves up to keep Muslim men from sinning.
This is because Muslim men are so much weaker than Muslim women.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Muslim women are encouraged to cover themselves up to keep Muslim men from sinning.
This is because Muslim men are so much weaker than Muslim women.
it's wierd and Non-Muslims women (especially in West and latina countries) are encourage to show themselves !

McBell

it's wierd and Non-Muslims women (especially in West and latina countries) are encourage to show themselves !
Well, if one goes on the Korans theme, it must mean that non-Muslim men are not weaker than non-Muslim women.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Well, if one goes on the Korans theme, it must mean that non-Muslim men are not weaker than non-Muslim women.
This is off-topic .
Why should a woman show her legs or show sexy parts to accept her as free woman ! ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
What makes you think there is a correlation outside your religious beliefs?
This my OP , why the non-Muslims want from our women to be un-cover ,and consider that as un-freedom!

McBell

This my OP , why the non-Muslims want from our women to be un-cover ,and consider that as un-freedom!
I have no idea.
You would need to ask a non-Muslim of your targeted audience.

My sincere apologies for making you uncomfortable in your own thread.

Subhankar Zac

Subhankar Zac

re-read your link they said "in public area " , every country had it's laws , if you want disrespect their rules , you should come to them .

The thread is closes then.
In public places right?
Then why should Muslim women be allowed to wear burkha in public places?
Every country has their culture, tradition, etc. Burkhas and hijab are uneuropean and so is halal meat in India.
Wear hijab n burkhas in your own homes, not in public domains n also keep halal off of India or inside your rooms.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
The thread is closes then.
In public places right?
Then why should Muslim women be allowed to wear burkha in public places?
Every country has their culture, tradition, etc. Burkhas and hijab are uneuropean and so is halal meat in India.
Wear hijab n burkhas in your own homes, not in public domains n also keep halal off of India or inside your rooms.
Saudi Arabia is religious country ,claiming freedom by some Western countries , then ban some rights !

India had more than 100 millions of Muslims as citizens , non-Muslims in Saudi Arabia are not citizens (guests ).

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I don't think there are many non-Muslims in favor of forcing Muslim women to uncover themselves. But my impression is there are quite a few non-Muslims who wish Muslim women in every country or society had the personal choice to dress the way they wanted to dress, even if that meant in some cases that they did not cover themselves in the traditional manners.

Subhankar Zac

Saudi Arabia is religious country ,claiming freedom by some Western countries , then ban some rights !

India had more than 100 millions of Muslims as citizens , non-Muslims in Saudi Arabia are not citizens (guests ).

Muslims in India are invaders who destroyed Hindu temples n killed Hindus n Jains.
Muslims in Europe are guests as well who took advantage of their liberal views n screwed those countries but are too uptight to maintain the same policy themselves.
India is a Hindu religious country as well and also for Jainism, buddism n Sikhism who's two gurus were spayed by these invaders.
So, no Muslims outside the middle east n north Africa are invaders. In India n also in Europe, n according to that invaders are to be put in jail, not given security.
Hypocrisy must be synonymous with your religion

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
But my impression is there are quite a few non-Muslims who wish Muslim women in every country or society had the personal choice to dress the way they wanted to dress, even if that meant in some cases that they did not cover themselves in the traditional manners.
This is it !

Why they wish !, is not enough for them their women :D?

I notice that from some replies in some threads before , like this one :
http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/and-muslims-dont-integrate.187468/page-4#post-4759800