• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Islam makes more sense conceptually of all the Abrahamic faiths

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
We also don't subscribe to the idea of Dharmic or non-Dharmic descriptions/ classification, believers of G-d and non-believers serves better. Our intention is to unite, instead of dividing humanity.

Regards

I fear that choosing to state that belief in God is important can only cause division.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
We also don't subscribe to the idea of Dharmic or non-Dharmic descriptions/ classification, believers of G-d and non-believers serves better. Our intention is to unite, instead of dividing humanity.

Regards
One more thing. Dharmic is not meant to be a divisive classification either. Most people with a Dharmic attitude don't even know of the word.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
they are supposed to give their core creeds as claims from their revealed scriptures and the reason and the gist of reasons from their revealed scriptures
No, that’s incorrect. Not all core creeds are lifted directly from the texts. That would assume that the text drives the religion. But for Xy, it is the religion that drives the texts.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Anybody who is devoted to the belief of G-d and serves the humanity with devotion is a Muslim in the footstep of Abraham or for that matter any other truthful prophet/messenger of G-d in any part of the world.
Funny... that’s sort of how Xy works.

Muffled

Jesus in me
In math, I never used the operator, "taken".
But to improve upon my earlier analogy, religion is often of this sort...
Sin + Belief = Salvation
Unlike the earlier equations which were wrong,
this one can be shown neither right nor wrong.
The old "nicht einmal falsch" criticism.

I believe that is in error.