• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Biden so afraid of press conferences? Not a single one yet in 50+ days.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
You should see the increase of prices already in NY.

So much for a great economy.

I don't see Biden addressing any of that.

Of course he's not doing press conferences and now I understand why he's refusing.
IF prices in NY increase (go up and down like the tides of the ocean) THEN there is a real problem in the USA (mafia related)

Just consider the total amount of money in the USA, nobody will believe prices are just fluctuating because of lack of presidential speech?

IF prices just raise/fall like that, it means the rich elite (mafia) are playing with prices to squeeze the last drops of money out of your pockets. The economy of a good country should not fluctuate depending on the president holding a speech or not. Prices only fluctuate if the rich 1% mess with it

You can compare it with the health of a 50 year old person. After eating 50 years excess amount of food he gets sick. Most people want to have a pill to cure them. They are not realistic. After 50 years abuse of your body you cannot cure it overnight, that would take a long time of strict diet.

You can compare it to a car. IF you drive 200 km/h the engine will fail sooner than if you drive 100 km/h. IF you are lucky you have the car for half the number of years, probably less. Don't expect miracles to happen to the engine when you drive 10 years 200 km/h and then 100 km/h. The 10 years 200 km/h karma will cost you one day.

Same with a country. It's very simple.
Economy will not fluctuate on a speech of the president. Impossible. And if it does then people/newspapers are just trying to fool you.

Dave Watchman

Joe Biden can't handle a press conference - where is the outrage?

Its clear he can't handle it without coaching imv.

Guess that leads to the next question.

When is he going to hold a solo press conference? Never?

Didn't he promise weekly addresses as well?

Biden just gave the weekly presidential address a reboot

I'm watching this too.

I made a prediction this would happen.

I believe the world is watching this live.

Australian news channels are especially interesting.

I think it was last weekend, they used some of Putin's missiles to hit an oil farm.

And China's getting cute with some Australian Citizens.

I say this whole deal is so that Barry can get back in, when Harris pulls a 25th on Biden.

Biden is only a place holder.

Biden is just biding time.

If he's lucky.

President Biden is crumbling before our eyes
There is no clear answer as to why his team do not trust the president to give a press conference

Dominic Green 12 March 2021 • 12:14pm

Joe Biden’s decline has become so painful to see and so embarrassing to watch that it feels cruel to mention it. But it’s even more cruel that Biden’s team act as if it’s not happening, and most of America’s media look the other way.

On Thursday night, Biden marked the first anniversary of the Covid-19 shutdowns and his fiftieth day in the White House by giving the first televised address of his presidency. He hadn’t been seen in public for three days.

From the moment he wheezed up to the lectern and peered into the camera, you could tell Biden was on top form: croaky sentiment, sporadic belligerence, and only the occasional moment when he looked oddly distant and perplexed.

He got through twenty minutes, then tottered off without taking any questions. This is how low the bar now is for Biden. And we can see how hard Biden has to fight, and what a long run-up he requires, if he is to clear it.

President Biden is crumbling before our eyes

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Okay am I the only one who finds the Republican “outrage” over Dr Seuss completely hypocritical?
I’m all for free speech or whatever. But I remember the American republicans constantly in the news for banning (or at least trying to ban) every book that even mentioned gay people in a positive light for like years. Not to mention the burning of Harry Potter on mass. And the protests against the Simpsons or whatever. Our news castors always seemed so baffled by such stories, it was kind of humourous
Remember when everyone was burning their Nike shoes and Keurig machines? Republicans like to cry cancel culture when someone criticizes them, but seem perfectly fine trying to cancel whatever they don't like.

Hey, I guess it beats wasting time on constructing policy and actually governing. o_O

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Its an observation and I'm entitled to my opinion.
That doesn't make playing doctor right, proper, ethical, or moral.
You don't know Biden, you don't know his health. You aren't on his release of information, you aren't his doctor, you do not know what the condition of his health is.
And, FYI, traditionally people don't make a big deal out of speaking gaffs. It happens to us all, even those in perfect and flawless health.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Lol! He won’t be able to make it 4 years, so funny you all “smart people” trusting in a guy with dementia, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer? All a recipe for disaster, gonna be 30 trillion in debt here shortly, politicians bailing out their states after years of mismanagement, never learn.
I see no signs of dementia. My mother-in-law has dementia.

Perhaps you could point them out.

Dave Watchman

In Embarrassing Senior Moment, Biden Forgets What Pentagon's Called, Blanks On Secretary Of Defense Name
picture-5.jpg

by Tyler Durden
Tuesday, Mar 09, 2021 - 3:55

Dave Watchman

Will the real president of the United States please stand up?
There's no evidence that Joe Biden is actually serving as president

Biden_92701.jpg-40624_c0-502-6000-4000_s885x516.jpg

By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Thursday, March 4, 2021
ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Can anyone just tell us who the hell is running our federal government right now?

You literally get censored out of existence for suggesting that anyone other than Joe Biden won the election last November. Yet there is no evidence today — four months later — that Mr. Biden is actually serving as president.

A weird Tron video this week appeared to show Mr. Biden — looking every bit the part of Max Headroom — interfacing with House Democrats in Congress. Digitally, of course.

Will the real president of the United States please stand up?

Dave Watchman

Netanyahu Tells VP Harris Israel Will Never Allow Iran To Obtain Nukes
picture-5.jpg

by Tyler Durden
Saturday, Mar 06, 2021 - 10:55

In a Thursday phone call Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pressed Vice President Kamala Harris on preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, among other regional security concerns, amid a series of conversations that Harris has held with world leaders.

Naturally many are asking why the VP would be doing a job that the President of the United States was elected to do. Among many likely scenarios (some very worrisome), Politico attempted to answer this in a recent report, saying "After insisting for the last few months that she didn’t need a clear-cut portfolio in the Biden administration, Vice President Kamala Harris is now trying to carve out a niche in foreign policy, with the president’s encouragement."

harrisandnet.jpg

And of course, this is further due to expectations that Biden will likely be too old or in declining health by the time a 2024 bid is on the horizon. "Biden wants Harris to catch up and has urged her to engage with foreign leaders directly and develop her own rapport with key U.S. partners," Politico wrote. "Another, more strategic reason for the encouragement: as the heir apparent to the Democratic Party—especially if Biden, who is 78 years old, doesn’t run for re-election—Harris needs to bulk up her foreign policy expertise, and fast."

Netanyahu Tells VP Harris Israel Will Never Allow Iran To Obtain Nukes | ZeroHedge

So that is politics and my side is better than yours or your side is better than mine. Is that all you have?
Neither and definitely not all I have, it’s mind boggling to me how any citizen can support our current government and their incompetence. I do have a side and it’s the Constitution, which no Democrat that I can see won’t change on a whim, and a lot of Republicans.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Neither and definitely not all I have, it’s mind boggling to me how any citizen can support our current government and their incompetence. I do have a side and it’s the Constitution, which no Democrat that I can see won’t change on a whim, and a lot of Republicans.

Okay, so you have your understanding of the Constitution. Well, yes, I have mine. What comes next?

Okay, so you have your understanding of the Constitution. Well, yes, I have mine. What comes next?
Let’s hold the politicians accountable instead of letting them divide the citizens. Media, Politicians all lying and deceiving people and have us divided to take the focus off of them. Their policies, partisanship have the US in a huge hole financially, last 20 years it’s been the same thing. Look how much money is spent on elections and then the scare tactics. It’s one emergency after another, our government causes problems and doesn’t have any good solutions. You watch, their 1.9 T isn’t going to solve anything and they will have another reason to spend more till everything crashes and you and I have to pay the money back.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Let’s hold the politicians accountable instead of letting them divide the citizens. Media, Politicians all lying and deceiving people and have us divided to take the focus off of them. Their policies, partisanship have the US in a huge hole financially, last 20 years it’s been the same thing. Look how much money is spent on elections and then the scare tactics. It’s one emergency after another, our government causes problems and doesn’t have any good solutions. You watch, their 1.9 T isn’t going to solve anything and they will have another reason to spend more till everything crashes and you and I have to pay the money back.

Well, that is a product in part of the Constitution as far as I can see.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Remember when everyone was burning their Nike shoes and Keurig machines? Republicans like to cry cancel culture when someone criticizes them, but seem perfectly fine trying to cancel whatever they don't like.

Hey, I guess it beats wasting time on constructing policy and actually governing. o_O
Omg yes!! And when they “cancelled” Gillette. Hahaha.
Bunch of hypocrites, you ask me. Cry foul when the free market of ideas doesn’t work for them. But seem happy when it does.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That doesn't make playing doctor right, proper, ethical, or moral.
You don't know Biden, you don't know his health. You aren't on his release of information, you aren't his doctor, you do not know what the condition of his health is.
And, FYI, traditionally people don't make a big deal out of speaking gaffs. It happens to us all, even those in perfect and flawless health.
When you see stuff like this happen, it's pretty obvious something is going on.

'Confused' Biden's Team Aggressively Ushers Reporters Away After They Start Pressing Him with Questions [VIDEO]

It's clear Biden's handlers have no tolerance for reporters. Freedom of the press to ask questions dosent apply when Dementia Joe is the one whom needs to answer those questions himself.

You can only hide things like this for so long.