• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Biden so afraid of press conferences? Not a single one yet in 50+ days.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
When you see stuff like this happen, it's pretty obvious something is going on.

'Confused' Biden's Team Aggressively Ushers Reporters Away After They Start Pressing Him with Questions [VIDEO]

It's clear Biden's handlers have no tolerance for reporters. Freedom of the press to ask questions dosent apply when Dementia Joe is the one whom needs to answer those questions himself.

You can only hide things like this for so long.
Do you know how many times I get confused speaking?
It's worse than my typos here.
You aren't his doctor, you don't know him, you don't know what's going on in his body.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Do you know how many times I get confused speaking?
It's worse than my typos here.
You aren't his doctor, you don't know him, you don't know what's going on in his body.
We do know Biden is continually being shielded from the press.

Something is wrong and frankly its very suspicious on who's really in charge here.

It's not the president.

Look at the man. He's confused.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Something is wrong and frankly its very suspicious on who's really in charge here.

It's not the president.

As I told Liberals the past four years:
Come back when he is diagnosed by a real doctor he is a patient of and not someone playing pretend and armchair diagnosing.

Twilight Hue

As I told Liberals the past four years:
Come back when he is diagnosed by a real doctor he is a patient of and not someone playing pretend and armchair diagnosing.
Then if that is not the case, why are they continually wisking Biden away whenever reporters want to hear him directly and not some proxy representative?

Amerika Censorship in this Banana Republic we seem to be experiencing since Biden took office perhaps ?

Hiding the person who's really in charge like a shadow president behind the scenes, with I don't know, Harris perhaps?

Dont say its a speech impediment because Bush Jr was clearly on such a person and he never flinched in face of reporters, as embarrassing as it was at times. It's not an excuse.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Then if that is not the case, why are they continually wisking Biden away whenever reporters want to hear him directly and not some proxy representative?

Amerika Censorship in this Banana Republic we seem to be experiencing since Biden took office ?

Hiding who's really the person in charge like a shadow president behind the scenes with I don't know, Harris perhaps?
You don't even have any evidence someone else in in charge.
All you have are speculations that he's ill, and very weak evidence to support it.
Let's not forget, Obama visited 58 states with more to go and Bush Jr. wanted moms to put food on their family.

Twilight Hue

You don't even have any evidence someone else in in charge.
All you have are speculations that he's ill, and very weak evidence to support it.
Let's not forget, Obama visited 58 states with more to go and Bush Jr. wanted moms to put food on their family.

Then why are reporters always being chased away from the man?

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
its very suspicious on who's really in charge here.

I disagree with you, but what does it matter? I'll concede the point for the sake of discussion. It could be a bipolar monkey on meth running the country, and it's still a huge improvement for America compared to the dumpster fire it just extinguished in the last election.

Or did you miss that while focusing on the character assassination of Biden (de rigueur for conservatives with no accomplishments of their own, and nothing else to chatter about)?

And don't miss the Donald Trump and family show, coming soon to you from courtrooms across America. I'm champing at the bit in anticipation.

Twilight Hue

I disagree with you, but what does it matter? I'll concede the point for the sake of discussion. It could be a bipolar monkey on meth running the country, and it's still a huge improvement for America compared to the dumpster fire it just extinguished in the last election.

Or did you miss that while focusing on the character assassination of Biden (de rigueur for conservatives with no accomplishments of their own, and nothing else to chatter about)?

And don't miss the Donald Trump and family show, coming soon to you from courtrooms across America. I'm champing at the bit in anticipation.
That dosent discount the behaviors of Biden and his staff. People elected him. Not someone else.

Joe Biden can't handle a press conference - where is the outrage?

Its clear he can't handle it without coaching imv.

Guess that leads to the next question.

When is he going to hold a solo press conference? Never?

Didn't he promise weekly addresses as well?

Biden just gave the weekly presidential address a reboot

I am from the UK so my opinion doesn't really matter but when I see Biden on the TV he seems so 'doddery' I keep expecting someone to give him a hand to help him stand up.

From the outside it does seem odd to me that the most powerful country in the world and the best they can come up with is the likes of Trump and Biden. Where are all the younger people with some vision like the Kennedy's?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The idea that the $1.7 trillion will not have an effect has already been debunked by economists as being nonsensical because it defies Economics 101. Money received and money spent does have a positive effect on the economy, especially if it goes into the hands of the "working classes".

To me, it's a shame that so many on the "religious right" have such a high regard for money matched with such a low regard for those in need. With between 1/4 and 1/3 American families having difficulty getting enough food, matched with long lines to get handouts, how does a lack of concern for them match Biblical concerns for the poor? It seems that all too many of them are more guided by right-wing secular-politics than what's actually in the scriptures.

Twilight Hue

I am from the UK so my opinion doesn't really matter but when I see Biden on the TV he seems so 'doddery' I keep expecting someone to give him a hand to help him stand up.

From the outside it does seem odd to me that the most powerful country in the world and the best they can come up with is the likes of Trump and Biden. Where are all the younger people with some vision like the Kennedy's?
It has been quite a spectacle in regards to the quality of candidates here in the US.

It's a good question, especially givin our history of selecting presidents who have at least some inkling of what's going on around them and the smarts to address issues and concerns both foreign and domestic.

Biden is being coached and controlled by other people we certainly did not elect to run the country.

I suspect he's just a puppet president for Harris who imo is the real goal of the Democrat election.

Trump is right about one thing. This hasn't been an honest election on that point alone.

Twilight Hue

The idea that the $1.7 trillion will not have an effect has already been debunked by economists as being nonsensical because it defies Economics 101. Money received and money spent does have a positive effect on the economy, especially if it goes into the hands of the "working classes".

To me, it's a shame that so many on the "religious right" have such a high regard for money matched with such a low regard for those in need. With between 1/4 and 1/3 American families having difficulty getting enough food, matched with long lines to get handouts, how does a lack of concern for them match Biblical concerns for the poor? It seems that all too many of them are more guided by right-wing secular-politics than what's actually in the scriptures.
I agree on that but those government coffers has to be replaced with new cash to cover the costs.

Where are they going to get the money from to cover the deficit? More importantly, who's targeted to pay for this loan?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I agree on that but those government coffers has to be replaced with new cash to cover the costs.
Somewhat.

Where are they going to get the money from to cover the deficit? More importantly, who's targeted to pay for this loan?
We have had a deficit since the Great Depression, and yet we are still the number one economic superpower in the world. Macro-economics doesn't operate under the same economic "rules" as does personal economics.

Dave Watchman

It's not the president.

That video is excellent.

Sky News Australia is excellent.

I kept myself from posting in this thread.

I'm paranoid something is up with this.

Something is going to happen with this.

It is spooking me out big time.

Kayleigh McEnany reveals theory as to why President Biden is avoiding the press

If it goes down like this, I'll take a bigger stroke than anyone else.

Dave Watchman from 01/10/2021 12:04 PM:

I hate to do a post of this forum, but.

Yes I was Chile, I was right there with you man.

I couldn't even THINK about Covid that day.

I was reviewing all the videos of the silly woman who got herself shot in the hallway.

And a guy crying on the street from New Jersey who was next to her when she hit the floor. He still had her blood on his hand.

It was weird. The day started with Trump saying we would never give up and he would never concede, and ended with him sneaking out of DC to a Texas Air Force Base as he was being silenced. Trump doesn't know what's going on. I'm afraid for the guy.

But in my view, we are in a worse spot than anyone imagines. In my view, we are at the end. Mad Max will happen, and is still around the corner, but won't be triggered by any natural chain of events.

I think the OP did a good job at an extrapolation of what COULD take place based on a logical assessment of the current situation of events.

What would he do if he were God?

What would I do if I were Satan, and God had given me the power to do some things that would become the catalyst for accelerating the end?

I would move upon the populace to so humiliate Trump that, like what OP was saying, even WITH the evidence, Biden will still prevail. Sentiment has turned against Trump with such violent force that he is despised by the media and the public, with only the exception of his inner circle and closest friends.

I'm afraid this whole show is so that Barry can get back in.

Here is what I am on watch for, or what I fear may be next:

1. Biden gets in, but slips on a banana peel.

2. Harris declares him unfit and pulls a 25th on him.

3. Harris appoints Barry as her VP while they are all grief stricken.

4. Harris steps down, yielding to Barry's greater experience in this time of trouble.

5. Obama appoints Harris as his VP.

All legal eagle.

Biden might not slip on a banana peel. If he doesn't have a stroke, or get taken out by dementia, something else will take him out. Whatever the cause, Harris will deem him unfit.

Barack Obama is a young 60 year old. He's the hero of the Democrats and the lefties. The Dems will expedite this so fast, and the media will race to do photo sessions with Obama and Harris.

This will give Barry two "horns" like a Lamb, but he speaks like the Dragon.

Because he will BE the Dragon.

This will be our end time, what the Christians call, the Antichrist.

The horns are latter defined as "kings", or a king's power, or authority.

There was a twitter video from December 13 where Barry was asked if he would like a third term. I tried to post it but the account associated with it was cancelled.

The twitter video was actually a snip from a larger interview which took place in November 2020.

It's around 6:15 in the video:

Obama is asked if he wishes he could have a third term.

He said if he could make an "arrangement" where he could have a front man, or a "front woman", to stand up there while he called all the shots, he'd be fine with it.

But he slipped. First he started to say the word "second", then he stopped and said third term.

If I could have a Sec [ond] Presidency.

Not President Elect, President Appointed.

Two horns like the Lamb.

A first coming, and a second coming.

In my current view, the mad Max part, should happen between now and late summer 2022.

But that it will mean the end.

Kobayashi Maru.

Last edited: