• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Biden so afraid of press conferences? Not a single one yet in 50+ days.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
And this one.

2:30 at the end.

Are you serious?

He doesn't look like he'll make it to the summer.
I think it was planned this way in order to get Harris in power. I've been saying this long before the election. Trump predicted this will happen far back as September that the left is laughing off as nonsense...

The Flaw in Trump’s Plan to Paint Biden As Kamala Harris’s Puppet

When Harris takes over officially, then Trump will gain a lot more credibility on that prediction and it will be obvious who really is full of nonsense.

Anyways Harris has givin subtle hints Biden is not in charge but rather things are being run by her.

Last edited:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I think it was planned this way in order to get Harris in power. I've been saying this long before the election. Trump predicted this will happen far back as September that the left is laughing off as nonsense...

[...]
And we should not disregard Donald Trump's ability to form a coherent analysis that accurately predicts future political events here.

After all, he was the one who accurately predicted months before the 2020 election that conservatives would erupt in a violent uprising against the political establishment, should he not be re-elected.

Dave Watchman

I think it was planned this way in order to get Harris in power.

I think what's happening now was planned, but Harris is just one of the cogs in the wheel.

Look at that video at the top of the page.

The scene where he can't remember Austin's name.

He looks like they drugged him with anti anxiety pills.

Look at his facial expression as he turns away from the podium.

He knows that he screwed the whole thing up and looks like a dork.

I've been saying this long before the election.

Me too.

Anybody could see Biden was a stooge.

He wasn't Presidential material.

He's just a placeholder, to get their foot in the door.

It's being talked about on another forum.

They're already speculating that Barry is calling the shots behind the scenes.

I'm the main one who thinks this thing is Biblical.

Trump predicted this will happen far back as September that the left is laughing off as nonsense...

I remember Trump saying in one of those videos, "they're using Covid to steal the election.

I agree.

They're using Covid to make many changes on a global scale.

But I don't think Trump knows the depth of what is unfolding now.

We will see.

It's happening fast.

All it will take is another stressful time of turmoil, another riot, or another spike in Covid, or Putin to fire a missile somewhere, and Biden will become easily overwhelmed. Biden is weak. And the world knows it. If he has a breakdown, becomes mentally incoherent, events will take over fast.

They seem to be hiding him.

Are they waiting for a specific time?

The news outlets will have a field day.

Who do you think Harris will appoint as her VP?

If it's Obama, I will take a stroke.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
When you see stuff like this happen, it's pretty obvious something is going on.

'Confused' Biden's Team Aggressively Ushers Reporters Away After They Start Pressing Him with Questions [VIDEO]

It's clear Biden's handlers have no tolerance for reporters. Freedom of the press to ask questions dosent apply when Dementia Joe is the one whom needs to answer those questions himself.

You can only hide things like this for so long.
Have you ever known a person with dementia?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

The Flaw in Trump’s Plan to Paint Biden As Kamala Harris’s Puppet

When Harris takes over officially, then Trump will gain a lot more credibility on that prediction and it will be obvious who really is full of nonsense.

Anyways Harris has givin subtle hints Biden is not in charge but rather things are being run by her.
So you guys are still pretty paranoid then.
Good to know.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I am from the UK so my opinion doesn't really matter but when I see Biden on the TV he seems so 'doddery' I keep expecting someone to give him a hand to help him stand up.

From the outside it does seem odd to me that the most powerful country in the world and the best they can come up with is the likes of Trump and Biden. Where are all the younger people with some vision like the Kennedy's?
Lmao as an outsider Trump made me feel better about my own articulation problems. And he was supposed to be the leader of the free world. I’ve seen 5 year olds with a better grasp of the English language. Biden isn’t that much better but at least he can fall back on the excuse of being old, I suppose. Christ we’re all doomed

Dave Watchman

I'm afraid this whole show is so that Barry can get back in.

Scroll down and take a look at the comments on this video.

Remember what I said about Barry getting back in, and what he said in that interview.

If Biden goes down, Barry's back there waiting in the wings.

Check this one:

Helen Eikerenkotter
6 hours ago

This is the most pathetic,degrading , and insulting situation our country is facing. A follow thru from the Obama administration. He gets to run a third term. He is probably the puppet master at this stage.

Having Biden in the Oval Office is no different than taking a resident from the Nursing Home with Senile Dementia and placing him behind the desk with a pen in his hand with new bills and laws already there , all he has to do is sign his name.

Certainly not written or thought of by Biden. He does not have the mental capacity to come up with or make any of these decisions. He is failing mentally and physically by the day. This is elder abuse at it’s worse.

Tragedy unfolding . Harris and Nancy are standing on the side lines salivating. Just a matter of a few more months . We don’t want people to think this was all preplanned. How to destroy a country in four years.

Dave Murphy
17 hours ago
In his defence, he’s probably forgotten that he is president

Björn Brunstorp
18 hours ago
Well if u have dementia it is hard to give a speech.

Chris Chats
18 hours ago
The Guy is demented America has been scammed by the democrats

USMC PATRIOT
17 hours ago
When biden takes questions, he's only talking to himself.

VJ BD
18 hours ago
C'mon man. We want to see the most "popular" US President in history to speak to his people not behind a monitor but in front of them.

Lily Collins ツ
17 hours ago (edited)
When the Australian news media is more honest and “Woke” than Americans.

Slosh MaGee
17 hours ago
Why would he hold a press conference for the 80 million people who voted for him? They're all dead.

Hangfire
18 hours ago
pResident Biden cannot remember where he is half of the time... "Dr." Jill Biden should be arrested for elder abuse.

Tony Soprano
17 hours ago
The most beloved and popular president ever still can't face the press ?

nfldend501
17 hours ago
He literally is just an avatar without his handlers he can't respond

Englandsbestlover
18 hours ago
That pervert can’t speak for 2 minutes, that’s why

Lily White aka Conspiracy Realist
18 hours ago
He is not here ... they are full of lies !

Katrina Bailey
18 hours ago
Obama an Kameltoe Harris won't let him speak

I lost track of it but one of the comments I read was, why have they turned the comments off on whitehouse .gov YouTube channel?

A Weekly Conversation: With Mike At W.S. Jenks & Son

Hit that like button (641) (6.8K dislikes)

Comments are turned off. Learn more

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Scroll down and take a look at the comments on this video.

Remember what I said about Barry getting back in, and what he said in that interview.

If Biden goes down, Barry's back there waiting in the wings.

Check this one:

Helen Eikerenkotter
6 hours ago

This is the most pathetic,degrading , and insulting situation our country is facing. A follow thru from the Obama administration. He gets to run a third term. He is probably the puppet master at this stage.

Having Biden in the Oval Office is no different than taking a resident from the Nursing Home with Senile Dementia and placing him behind the desk with a pen in his hand with new bills and laws already there , all he has to do is sign his name.

Certainly not written or thought of by Biden. He does not have the mental capacity to come up with or make any of these decisions. He is failing mentally and physically by the day. This is elder abuse at it’s worse.

Tragedy unfolding . Harris and Nancy are standing on the side lines salivating. Just a matter of a few more months . We don’t want people to think this was all preplanned. How to destroy a country in four years.

Dave Murphy
17 hours ago
In his defence, he’s probably forgotten that he is president

Björn Brunstorp
18 hours ago
Well if u have dementia it is hard to give a speech.

Chris Chats
18 hours ago
The Guy is demented America has been scammed by the democrats

USMC PATRIOT
17 hours ago
When biden takes questions, he's only talking to himself.

VJ BD
18 hours ago
C'mon man. We want to see the most "popular" US President in history to speak to his people not behind a monitor but in front of them.

Lily Collins ツ
17 hours ago (edited)
When the Australian news media is more honest and “Woke” than Americans.

Slosh MaGee
17 hours ago
Why would he hold a press conference for the 80 million people who voted for him? They're all dead.

Hangfire
18 hours ago
pResident Biden cannot remember where he is half of the time... "Dr." Jill Biden should be arrested for elder abuse.

Tony Soprano
17 hours ago
The most beloved and popular president ever still can't face the press ?

nfldend501
17 hours ago
He literally is just an avatar without his handlers he can't respond

Englandsbestlover
18 hours ago
That pervert can’t speak for 2 minutes, that’s why

Lily White aka Conspiracy Realist
18 hours ago
He is not here ... they are full of lies !

Katrina Bailey
18 hours ago
Obama an Kameltoe Harris won't let him speak

I lost track of it but one of the comments I read was, why have they turned the comments off on whitehouse .gov YouTube channel?

A Weekly Conversation: With Mike At W.S. Jenks & Son

Hit that like button (641) (6.8K dislikes)

Comments are turned off. Learn more

You might consider reading the Amendments to our Constitution.

Dave Watchman

You might consider reading the Amendments to our Constitution.

Can't nobody tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'

I got no time.

Enlighten me.

My wheel bearing broke on the Dodge Ramer.

I should have bought the Moog last year.

I was blinded by my own greed and picked the Rock Auto Chinese knock off.

Maybe Biden will sign an amendment an make them unconstitutional.

He signs everything else Nancy puts in front of him.

It would be fun to embed Twitter video.

Check the comments under the post:

The Hill
@thehill

·
19h
Reporter: "Do you have any plans to travel to the southern border?"
President Biden: "Not at the moment."

Looks like his hand went in front of the mic.

Like a green screen.

Mike L
@mike62676

·
19h
Replying to
@thehill
He does have plans to take a nap shortly

artmom
@mahaha

·
18h
Mike, put your money where your mouth is and tear up your check when it arrives.
Show replies

Don Whitlock
@DonWhitlock7

·
19h
Replying to
@thehill
They should ask when is he going on hospice!

hippolyto brum jr
@hbrumjunior

·
19h
Replying to
@thehill
After the inauguration, no live interview, why is it?
Show replies

Just here for distraction
@ChloeCarl5

·
19h
Replying to
@thehill
ya he could be down there building a useless fence or taking children from their parents.

Shell
@Shella_Bella

·
19h
Replying to
@thehill
He can’t tell you until someone tells him!
Show replies

Mr. Steven Jarvis
@crookedpinkie1

·
19h
Replying to
@thehill
Why? For a manufactured Republican crisis that isn't a crisis?
Show replies

Par2ival's World
@Par2ivals_World

·
19h
Replying to
@thehill
The crisis at the border is exactly what happens when you take a hands-off approach to governing as Biden has.

Dave Watchman

It looks like his hand went in front of the mic.

Like a hologram, or a green screen.

EwpzA8lXAAMlmqT

Replies

Barb warnett
@BarbWarnet

·
10h
Replying to
@JackPosobiec

Is he o.k.???

Jamie :)
@FiscalViolins

·
10h
Replying to
@JackPosobiec

there goes my nofap pledge thanks

Raisin Ramon
@XLite40

·
10h
Replying to
@JackPosobiec

Dave Watchman

Diplomatic deep freeze as Russia dramatically recalls its US ambassador back to Moscow for 'consultations' after Biden calls President Putin a 'KILLER'
  • Joe Biden said in a sit-down with ABC News that aired Wednesday morning that Russia would pay for interfering in the 2020 U.S. election
  • 'He will pay a price,' Biden said of Russian President Vladimir Putin, calling him a 'killer' with no soul
  • Biden's Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines found the Kremlin did not target U.S. election infrastructure in 2020
  • Said they found no attempts 'to alter any technical aspect of the voting process'
  • But it found that Russians were responsible for 'denigrating President Biden's candidacy' in support of former President Donald Trump
  • Biden's interview with ABC was only the second of his presidency
The extraordinary move by Moscow – undertaken by nations wishing to send a serious diplomatic signal – came after Biden not only ripped into Putin but vowed the Russian strongman would 'pay a price.'

It was just the latest time when the new Biden team has sought to draw a sharp line distinguishing it from former President Donald Trump – who repeatedly praised Putin and even appeared to take Putin's side when he denied allegations of election interference during their infamous summit in Helsinki.

Russia dramatically recalls its US ambassador back to Moscow | Daily Mail Online
This was brought up on another forum.

One of the posters suggested this was Joe's way of getting out of a presser, plunge us straight into thermonuclear warfare.

NEW - Biden calls Putin a "killer". The president of the Russian lower house, Volodin responds: "Putin is our president, and an attack on him is an attack on our country" (Telegram)
6:21 PM · Mar 17, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1372312226783240196