• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does Everyone Have to Reject the Messiah?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Is your earthly name Joshua David Stone, or something else?
Like in the new film 'The Kid who would be King', which is a reiteration of religious prophecy globally; the Messiah in that is 'Alexander Elliott', which was my official name for legal purposes...

Yet since birth I've always been 'Zanda', and I've always spelled it that way, as knew it then fits religions globally as One....

There is so much symbolism with our name:
  • Zander means a fish <>< (perch + pike).
  • Zan in Hebrew means the flock, and to give ear is Azan/Ozan.
  • Sandalphon (Judaism), Yeshua (new name of Christ = Sananda), Kalki/Skanda (Hinduism), Ahura Mazda + Saoshyant (Zoroastrianism - Zand = Exegesis), Maitreya (Buddhism - Ananda), Our Elohim Zion (Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12, Isaiah 52:7), etc.

In my opinion. :innocent:

sooda

Veteran Member
What's your view on the crucifixion?

Curiosly, early scholars that even mentioned what early Christians believed- like Tacitus, Philo, Pliny, Suetonius, Epictectus, Cluvius Rufus, Quintus, Curtis Rufus, Josephus, the Roman Consul, Publius Petronius- never mentioned any crucifixion.

In fact, the crucifixion seemed to be unknown even to early Christians until the Second Century.

Never mind that it was claimed in the Passion narrative that the Sanhedrin met on Passover night to have Jesus arrested and condemned- when in reality the Sanhedrin were forbidden by Jewish law to meet during Passover at all.

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Something happened; yet the evidence is shoddy, none of the gospel writers match.

It isn't something to build a religion on, it is something to mourn for.

If you are an Archangel and the Messiah, why can't you say definitively what happened?

Do you buy into the God wanted Yeshua to sacrifice himself for the sins of humanity narrative?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
If you are an Archangel and the Messiah, why can't you say definitively what happened?
Because tho I've had a subjective vision of me being beaten up by a Roman garrison, and stabbed in the side... This is only my testimony.
Do you buy into the God wanted Yeshua to sacrifice himself for the sins of humanity narrative?
Isaiah 53 is that the Lord made intercession for sin; yet not by a sin sacrifice, as that would defile the Law.

Matthew portrayed Jesus as the King and Mark portrays Him as the Servant of the Lord, Luke portrays Jesus as the Son of man, emphasizing the fact that Jesus was not only fully God, He was fully man.

Those all are correct at the same time. King is actually servant. So, please tell, what is your point?