• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does An Archangel From Heaven Have to Debate For Years They Exist?

Do you think Zanda is an archangel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Not sure? Ask...

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
We're down near Hell before Judgement Day, where everyone is about to be deleted for being arrogant, and rejecting Yeshua according to the Torah (Deuteronomy 32:15-22), and "you don't care"...

Makes it easier when people declare they're not wanting to be in the Messianic Age; then don't need to spend ages explaining all the scriptures for them.

Good luck on that unenlightened outlook. :confused:

In my opinion. :innocent:
Yes! I'm updating my resume:
Thank you. :p

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I'm updating my resume:
That seems more a deletion notice; not a resume... Do you not believe the Tanakh then?

Things like where the Spirit of Salvation (H3444) separated the Red Sea (Exodus 14:13), fought the Children of Ammon (2 Chronicles 20:17); personally am scared, this isn't some joke, it isn't like the God of the Bible has no power...

In the last two thousand years the Curse of Moses was placed, and the Exile Among the Nations happened (Deuteronomy 28); next is the ultimatum (Deuteronomy 29:19-27).

Then the Messianic Age (Deuteronomy 30:1-10); why do you not want to come, is it everyone has made other plans, I don't get everyone's determination to go opposite?

In my opinion :innocent:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you not believe the Tanakh then?
Of course I do, but not in the way you think. And the way I believe in the Tanach is the way that you describe as arrogant, unenlightened, sinful and based on false teachings, so while on this thread of yours, I'll describe myself as such, because that's what I am, according to you. :cool:

wizanda

Premium Member
And the way I believe in the Tanach is the way that you describe as arrogant, unenlightened, sinful and based on false teachings, so while on this thread of yours, I'll describe myself as such, because that's what I am, according to you. :cool:
Not according to me; according to the religious textual statements globally, for us being down here near Hell before Judgement Day.

I'm saying to you you're not those things, and are capable of so much more; education is the only way out of Hell, and why not start studying; rather than assume we know more than the texts globally.

If some Rabbinic Jews on ReligiousForums could study, we could then show it is possible; which would mean we can free the Curse as Messiah, and set our people free - otherwise God's wrath comes on everyone first for not listening.

Since it already says people won't listen in Isaiah 28:11-13, and they'd rather Mock the things of God (Isaiah 28:22); its a shame we have to lose humanity, before God just restores the Enlightened Saints after.

The way I'd describe a Rabbinic Jewish idea of the Tanakh, is to take all the best bits about an advanced Legal system, kingship history, advanced language; yet miss all the best bits that hurt, like the emotional contexts that matter to the heart.

God is Judging the Hearts.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
The way I'd describe a Rabbinic Jewish idea of the Tanakh, is to take all the best bits about an advanced Legal system, kingship history, advanced language; yet miss all the best bits that hurt, like the emotional contexts that matter to the heart
You think Rabbinic Judaism is cold and heartless?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Source is beyond form, claiming to be the ultimate one being, manifest down near Hell, is not logical.

We're all part of the Source's Code, and the moment someone goes this bit is exclusive beyond the rest, they're showing signs of insanity.

Oneness is the letting go of attachment to self, and 0neness is seeing Source is everything.

What if you're burying your head in the sand...

What if I truly am an incarnation of the CPU?

Instead of just dismissing me shouldn't you at least consider it?

Oh no, cos it's all about you

wizanda

Premium Member
What if I truly am an incarnation of the CPU?
We are all Code from the CPU.... Exclusivity isn't logical.
Instead of just dismissing me shouldn't you at least consider it?
I'm already taking on board about your experiences you've explained, and have helped expound on aspects spiritually.

Since I don't dismiss; clearly pointing means 3 fingers point back.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Exclusivity isn't logical.
Therefore much of what you claim is not logical ;)

Why is it logical for you to be a Messiah and an Arch Angel but it is illogical for me to be something extraordinary?

For the record: I don't believe to be anything extraordinary and I don't believe you are too, but there's an extremely remote possibility I could be mistaken and I think it's fun and productive to entertain the idea

Surely a part of your mission as Messiah is to team up with other extraordinary entities rather than work all on your own?

Why do you think you're the only person with a mission? Maybe the mission involves you working with others, rather than all alone?

"Two heads are better than one" etc.

wizanda

Premium Member
Why is it logical for you to be a Messiah and an Arch Angel but it is illogical for me to be something extraordinary?
I do not deny you could be special.
Surely a part of your mission as Messiah is to team up with other extraordinary entities rather than work all on your own?
Only if they show knowledge to make them qualified.
Why do you think you're the only person with a mission? Maybe the mission involves you working with others, rather than all alone?
I'm aware there are 144,000 on earth who are appointed.

In my opinion.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Only if they show knowledge to make them qualified.
OK, so perhaps there are many extraordinary individuals out there, and that the first step in your mission is to make contact with them? Before taking on the religious establishment and preaching etc? That's what I think, anyway. Get a team alongside you...

Perhaps they are there to help you, and you them, working as a team?

Maybe (in the scenario that what you say and what I hypothetically believe to be true is true) my contribution to things is simply having a direct line to some higher power? Like a radio operator?

wizanda

Premium Member
Are they all angels?
Yes at a quantum level, as they survive the Great Tribulation, and it is only those who are angelic who shall be here after.

Take into account in the New Testament John the Baptist is an Angel, and Yeshua was the spirit of the Lord.

In my opinion.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes at a quantum level, as they survive the Great Tribulation, and it is only those who are angelic who shall be here after.

Take into account in the New Testament John the Baptist is an Angel, and Yeshua was the spirit of the Lord.

In my opinion.
Have you ever met any of them?

wizanda

Premium Member
Maybe (in the scenario that what you say and what I hypothetically believe to be true is true) my contribution to things is simply having a direct line to some higher power? Like a radio operator?
Isaiah 30:20-21 Though the Lord may give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your teachers won’t be hidden any more, but your eyes will see your teachers; (21) and when you turn to the right hand, and when you turn to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way. Walk in it.”

Everyone worthy of the Messianic Age hears the Source.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Everyone worthy of the Messianic Age hears the Source.
I like that scripture you quoted - I can relate to it even though I hear no voices I sometimes feel as though I am being guided by a higher power (such is my illness)

"This is the way. Walk it" reminds me of this:

"This is the way, step inside"

When is the Messianic Age? Or are we already in it?