• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does An Archangel From Heaven Have to Debate For Years They Exist?

Do you think Zanda is an archangel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Not sure? Ask...

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Also been on many chat systems, and Paltalk talking to a professor of Kabbalah for 13 years, called 'The Seventh Beggar' - which is based on the story by Rabbi-Nachman...

Have told him prophecy in detail; yet he has refused to acknowledge it is real - as no one agrees already.

In my opinion. :innocent:
So never done anything outside of your computer. Get out there man, and do your archangelic duties, sheesh!

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
There seems to be an alternative between this forum and the outside world as well - Youtube.
Thank you for the idea; yet due to having to stand up against the whole world on my own, with no fully positive results in 15 years, that doesn't sound something that can derive a logical outcome.

If some people could be realistic with prophecy, others will, and then everyone will; then I can get a full production team to do what is required to fix it.

Think about it, if they can give us 5 loves of bread, and 2 fishes, where we can feed five thousand - we only need to be given the chance.

Like Joseph with his Technicoloured Dreamcoat, they hated us for being special; yet after with the inheritance, the reward of being favoured is worthwhile for everyone.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
So never done anything outside of your computer. Get out there man, and do your archangelic duties, sheesh!
I've been to a church to discuss the errors in the Bible, and his nose flared, he was about ready to kill me...

Discussed with an Imam, they're like "what has the Bible got to do with us".

How is this meant to be successful, when no one believes prophecy online either?

Prove prophecy is possible in the Sky first (internet); then Christ can bring the New Jerusalem down out of the Sky - when people accept it.

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Thank you for the idea; yet due to having to stand up against the whole world on my own, with no fully positive results in 15 years, that doesn't sound something that can derive a logical outcome.

If some people could be realistic with prophecy, others will, and then everyone will; then I can get a full production team to do what is required to fix it.

Think about it, if they can give us 5 loves of bread, and 2 fishes, where we can feed five thousand - we only need to be given the chance.

Like Joseph with his Technicoloured Dreamcoat, they hated us for being special; yet after with the inheritance, the reward of being favoured is worthwhile for everyone.

In my opinion.
:innocent:
If you truly are the Messiah then you'll have to work hard at it, to win the kind of recognition you want, it's not just going to fall into your lap...

You seem to be just sat about waiting for it to happen, whilst making some half-arsed attempts

I'm no social media guru but I suggest you get active on Youtube, Twitter etc.

You could set up a blog with Blogger.com - Create a unique and beautiful blog. It’s easy and free. where you can make pages to explain your ideas, Blogger is a very versatile platform and in this day and age people prefer things like that to the kind of home-made website you currently have

It's not going to happen by itself

I very much doubt that you are the Messiah but you have interesting ideas and are an interesting character and were you to blog or use Youtube I would certainly keep an eye on your progress

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Also been on many chat systems, and Paltalk talking to a professor of Kabbalah for 13 years,
Ya know, a lot of people claim to know Kabbalah... it's like the first hint that they know very little, IMO

Has there been any attempt by y'all to validate the credentials of this individual. Test their knowledge see which "mystical school" for lack of better term they are most interested in? If they can't answer that, I'd kinda ignore them... honestly.

It's very complicated... but I gotta say... it's kinda like fight club... From my experience, people who actually have mystical knowledge are not talking about it... just like fight club...

First rule of Kabbalah... Don't talk about Kabbalah. And that assumes Kabbalah exists...

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
You know, I've lived an interesting life.... the hard part is getting myself to open up about it... there was a point in my life where I wasn't well. I was overdosing on purpose on caffeine. When the brain isn't well, it just seems to for lack of better words, misfire. When mine seemed to misfire, I started having visions. And what's even more a thorn in my path, is that the visions were vague enough that knowing everything now, I could say they were true.

Now the thing is though, if I follow everything my psychiatrist says, he thinks my health is improving now. And as it improves, I make less and less unusual connections. Which tells me that if there are no errors in my premise or conclusion here, that I wasn't really inspired in some big way by the Divine.

I'm not saying this story applies to you. I'm just opening up a lot, something which I have done less than 20 times probably in my 4900+ posts.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
If you truly are the Messiah then you'll have to work hard at it, to win the kind of recognition you want, it's not just going to fall into your lap...

This is the weirdest episode of The Bold And The Beautiful that I have ever watched.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey @wizanda, why don't you have the suffix E-l in your name, like most other angels? Gabriel, Michael, Kal-el :D...

wizanda

Premium Member
why don't you have the suffix E-l in your name, like most other angels? Gabriel, Michael, Kal-el :D...
Sandalphon according to Jewish ideologies is the Pillar between Heaven and Earth; everyone else (sephiroth) resides in Heaven...

Like they send me down here as Messiah to do everyone's dirty work.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Sandalphon according to Jewish ideologies is the Pillar between Heaven and Earth; everyone else (sephiroth) resides in Heaven...
That's nice, but why isn't there an E-l in the name?. Could've at least been called Sand-E-l-phon, you know?

wizanda

Premium Member
Youtube, Twitter etc.
Have already put wizanda across the web; after ReligiousForums and Paltalk though, lost any reason to believe people will accept religious prophecy.
It's not going to happen by itself
Actually it is, when the Source decides, everyone could literally hear about it in a day.

Currently the Anti-Christ Curse is over humanity, if we can remove it in one, the rest will follow.

wizanda

Premium Member
That's nice, but why isn't there an E-l in the name?. Could've at least been called Sand-E-l-phon, you know?
The name Sandalphon means the Circumciser Archangel, and Skanda means Sperm; personally thinking to have words with the naming department when I get back home, the same as I plan to have a word, with the angel who sits making Sod's Law.

wizanda

Premium Member
I wasn't really inspired in some big way by the Divine.
As someone who has always known he is an Archangel (yet without evidence to begin); who had a little brother in mental healthcare, the system doesn't really believe in magic...

Thus you can tell them logical things, and they think it is all mental, as it doesn't fit into their boxed idea of existence.

I wished I'd counselled him, as the system doesn't know how to deal with angels being born before Judgement Day.

My brother had concepts like Hades, and I can now show my name is that of Zeus (Zan).

I've had direct warnings multiple times via instincts so real, the next moment we crashed, as I did not take the premonition seriously any more; whilst believing sceptical people were right, not to trust our instincts.

We are more than the parts, and all of us are connected to Oneness...

Learn to sift through what is data, and what isn't added; because much of this world is not what it seems. :purpleheart:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
The name Sandalphon means the Circumciser Archangel, and Skanda means Sperm; personally thinking to have words with the naming department when I get back home, the same as I plan to have a word, with the angel who sits making Sod's Law.

Could you please ask The Source for me why you weren't named Sandalphon-el?

wizanda

Premium Member
Could you please ask The Source for me why you weren't named Sandalphon-el?
In the Tree of Life the individual sephiroth are different Archangels; every other Archangel is in Heaven, so they have El next to their name, and they send me down here near Hell to talk with mankind.

Yet as Yeshua explained, that is because he who is greatest serves.

wizanda

Premium Member
Test their knowledge see which "mystical school" for lack of better term they are most interested in?
After 13 years the 7th Beggar has refused to fulfil Messianic prophecy; even with the impending destruction of Israel...

Unless I get someone more knowledgable than him in Biblical exegesis, to agree to what I'm saying about the Bible; so we do need a Fightclub literally, and as you see I'm not academically skilled so we're at an impasse, so this is why I'm making this appeal to mankind to accept the prophecies, so I can get someone to listen who is more skilled.

All help to prevent the destruction of mankind appreciated. :eartheurafr:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The best I can fathom about RF, is that most of us don't need saving in this life. Or if we do, we have our own pre-existing deities and Saviors.

So for you to preach your message to us, respectfully- well it has a lot of great points, but us needing you as a Messiah, would kind of be like us still needing cassettes in a CD and DVD and Blu-Ray world.