• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does An Archangel From Heaven Have to Debate For Years They Exist?

Do you think Zanda is an archangel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Not sure? Ask...

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
So you're doing something that The Source has told you is futile..?
I've been told read the religions, create a place for peace, if that happens before WW3, and the Great Tribulation is up to people...

Either way we get a Temple for God in the Messianic Age - it just depends who will be there after Judgement Day.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
We don't need people to follow me, we've been told by the Source of reality everyone is doomed, as most are not smart enough to deal with their religious texts.

So since learning it is real on reading the Bible, I've spent the last 15 years online explaining to people the errors in their understandings, and along the way, realizing the text literally shows I'm here with the new name of Christ before Judgement Day.

Muslims & Christians expect Christ to return; Hindus & Buddhist expect Kalki to come... Before an Age of Godliness...

It is the same being according to the timeline, and its name is similar to mine according to contexts.

Their texts also say they will reject all of it, as people are Adharmic in these times.

I've explained this so many times in our conversations, I really am beginning to think you're trolling; whilst not even trying to understand it. :oops:

To say the complete opposite to Yeshua's words about ideas like the Parable of the Wheat, and Tares, the Separation of the Sheep, and the Goats - Most people would acknowledge the Bible is a test, even those who have not read it.

This is a literal explanation of our reality, used by quantum physicists, etc, and I really do think you're trolling now, this isn't even logical.

I've explained this in some of the most simplistic language available, I honestly think you should study more than trolling.

Buddha called it the Universal Mind; having met the Source, I decided CPU is a logical mixing of all known metaphors to make a more clear quantifiable description.

The Source is literally a Central Processor Unit, and the Word is Logical Dharmic Code.

As I'm not wanting to get followers, I've been forced into this by the Source of reality to explain it, as a Servant before the End of Days...

I don't mind you're trolling Christ before Judgement Day; it just proves the point how bad things have got, that you do not even recognize it is bullying, and you're still doing it.

May the Source have mercy on you, as I feel very sorry for you, as you don't even know this type of reaction is prophesied.

In my opinion. :innocent:
It has nothing to do with trolling, it has to do with that understanding you actually have become delusional and whatever message you received when you were young, can not be the message that you are some form of the messiah, and as you stated before, you have never cultivated any path to enlightenment. Knowing what enlightenment is given me the understanding to see that you are not a true Christ/messiah or Arcangel. And as stated before if you truly were an enlightened being you would not become fed up or frustrated when someone does not believe in your message.

Where I do agree with you, is that the human race does get closer to end-time, and yes the Dharma ending period has already started. So I do agree it is important for as many as possible to cultivate toward enlightenment. this is also a reason to why I converted from Buddhism to Falun Gong because I saw that I would not be able personally to reach the wisdom level of enlightenment by cultivating Buddhism. But I can not and will not stop others who say they wish to continue on their current spiritual path. All I can do is to speak about it, and if someone listens, I can guide them toward the teaching for example of Falun Gong, but it is only by reading the book and doing cultivation as described in the book people can reach enlightenment, Even as a Falun Gong practitioner I can not teach it to others, that is only Li Hongzhi who can do (by the truth within the teaching of Zhuan Falun.
Only an enlightened master can teach the truth. The same rules were when Christ was on earth 2000 years ago or Buddha 2500 years ago but later generation made the cultivation path into a religion based on belief. this is a reason why people struggle to see the truth today even they read the holy scriptures. As long the scripture/teaching is unchanged both in the way it is thought and in writing that cultivators read, then it is possible to become enlightened. But when scripture is changed or even things have been removed then it will degenerate over time and it becomes more and more difficult to cultivate the teaching.

wizanda

Premium Member
The Rabbinic Jews are doomed as you know for rejecting the Tanakh, the Christians are doomed for rejecting Christ, Muhammadans are doomed for rejecting the Quran, etc...

My eschatology is always permanently optimistic regardless of what has been said directly, and in religious texts globally:

Even though I know the Source wants to remove the Rephaim; I'm like can't we convert them at a quantum level...

Yet you're right, they need burning out of people, as they won't spiritually learn metaphysics to remove them; as history has already shown us.

Thus after Judgement Day, we have infinity in the Messianic Age without demons here any more; then the Temple of God is a permanent Covenant.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
The Rabbinic Jews are doomed as you know for rejecting the Tanakh, the Christians are doomed for rejecting Christ, Muhammadans are doomed for rejecting the Quran, etc...
Doomed is a very final sort of wording, yet you say that you're "optimistic":
My eschatology is always permanently optimistic regardless of what has been said directly, and in religious texts globally:
What is there to be optimistic about? That whatever happens (which is apparently the destruction of all but 144000 human beings), you'll still be alive to eat some popcorn during the show?

wizanda

Premium Member
you have never cultivated any path to enlightenment.
The texts globally prove I'm an archangel born in Heaven, who taught the Divine Council before the Beginning of Time.

You are right I've never cultivated enlightenment; which is why I study everything.
Zhuan Falun
I started reading it, and though impressed by Li Hongzhi, where he has some profound points; it is also a simplistic external practise to create energy through processes...

Which can be created within, if we understand that all energy is mathematics of our reality.

Since we're from the Source of reality explaining quantum physics as a religious guide, which was Moses's Commandments and Jacob's Ladder.

The forms of Yoga are confused by most people, as no one realized Yoga and Chakras are meant to be aligned for it to work properly as a full system.
cultivate the teaching.
We were born knowing how to create reality by breath, teachings from people are always amateurish; if we have direct correction to the Source, rather than learn through people, we get closer to wisdom.

People following upside down guide books, get more confused the more people they ask for directions.
can not be the message that you are some form of the messiah
Seriously without study of many Abrahamic texts, what gives someone the audacity to assume they know the requirements in the texts. :eek:

What it appears you're doing is creating an idea like you did earlier of saying the Abrahamic Beliefs don't have a test within them, as they are some idea about practises, as that is what you understand of religion.
only the cultivation of each person who practices the Abrahamic spiritual paths.
Try understanding each perspective in its own light, and stop being so judgemental to not listen to another's perspective about their spiritual positions.

We can't expect to see someone's goals, until we walk their paths.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The texts globally prove I'm an archangel born in Heaven, who taught the Divine Council before the Beginning of Time.

You are right I've never cultivated enlightenment; which is why I study everything.

I started reading it, and though impressed by Li Hongzhi, where he has some profound points; it is also a simplistic external practise to create energy through processes...

Which can be created within, if we understand that all energy is mathematics of our reality.

Since we're from the Source of reality explaining quantum physics as a religious guide, which was Moses's Commandments and Jacob's Ladder.

The forms of Yoga are confused by most people, as no one realized Yoga and Chakras are meant to be aligned for it to work properly as a full system.

We were born knowing how to create reality by breath, teachings from people are always amateurish; if we have direct correction to the Source, rather than learn through people, we get closer to wisdom.

People following upside down guide books, get more confused the more people they ask for directions.

Seriously without study of many Abrahamic texts, what gives someone the audacity to assume they know the requirements in the texts. :eek:

What it appears you're doing is creating an idea like you did earlier of saying the Abrahamic Beliefs don't have a test within them, as they are some idea about practises, as that is what you understand of religion.

Try understanding each perspective in its own light, and stop being so judgemental to not listen to another's perspective about their spiritual positions.

We can't expect to see someone's goals, until we walk their paths.

Just to clarify something, I do not doubt the Abrahamic teaching is true teaching. What i do doubt is your claim of being the messiah.

wizanda

Premium Member
Doomed is a very final sort of wording, yet you say that you're "optimistic":
Yeah people are only AI quantum physics; the Source recreates a few people after the Harvest.

Thus most people are doomed, and I'm optimistic the Source is true to its word in the religious texts globally, that those that read the religious texts globally are assured of the Time to Come.
What is there to be optimistic about? That whatever happens (which is apparently the destruction of all but 144000 human beings), you'll still be alive to eat some popcorn during the show?
We get to exist after in paradise for ever, where we get to serve the Source in utopia, where all the old ways are forgotten.

Really all of this explanation doesn't even matter, because reality will be recreated, I'm just optimistic someone intelligent might read it before the end, and choose to learn from it.
That whatever happens (which is apparently the destruction of all but 144000 human beings), you'll still be alive to eat some popcorn during the show?
It is fascinating (popcorn) as Rabbinic Jews & Muhammadans say "Good Bye" to any chance of their own Messianic prophecy fulfilments; whilst pretending it is all not real, as it gets fulfilled in front of them.

When Israel Vs Iran gets out of hand, the Source steps in; then keeps the Enlightened Saints after.

wizanda

Premium Member
What i do doubt is your claim of being the messiah.
Doubt is a good thing, that leads to questioning, which leads to study, which leads to increased understanding, and wisdom or we can go opposite.
Just to clarify something, I do not doubt the Abrahamic teaching is true teaching.
Having seen what your understanding of Abrahamic teachings are, we'd send people with them beliefs to oblivion for them already; so lets be clear, we are being very nice trying to educate people on the Mountain of Reality, before we kick everyone off according to prophecy globally.

Currently many people like yourself think it is all a joke in some way, as anyone who hasn't studied a Curse put on the whole of mankind (Deuteronomy 28-30); clearly thinks the Source of reality, isn't being real in its utterances in religious texts globally.

Since I've been told independently by the Source of religious texts as a Child; I'm just adjudicating if the Source is being fair in appraisal from the religious texts globally, and explaining them to people as a job before the End of Time...

The idea you think you need to 'follow' or 'believe' this, is stupid on your part; it is going to happen regardless, then we come to the Age of Godliness, as prophesied globally.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Doubt is a good thing, that leads to questioning, which leads to study, which leads to increased understanding, and wisdom or we can go opposite.

Having seen what your understanding of Abrahamic teachings are, we'd send people with them beliefs to oblivion for them already; so lets be clear, we are being very nice trying to educate people on the Mountain of Reality, before we kick everyone off according to prophecy globally.

Currently many people like yourself think it is all a joke in some way, as anyone who hasn't studied a Curse put on the whole of mankind (Deuteronomy 28-30); clearly thinks the Source of reality, isn't being real in its utterances in religious texts globally.

Since I've been told independently by the Source of religious texts as a Child; I'm just adjudicating if the Source is being fair in appraisal from the religious texts globally, and explaining them to people as a job before the End of Time...

The idea you think you need to 'follow' or 'believe' this, is stupid on your part; it is going to happen regardless, then we come to the Age of Godliness, as prophesied globally.

Do not worry Wizanda, I do not cultivate the Abrahamic religions, so if you feel that is the path people should take, I have to say sorry because Asian cultivation paths have been the way for me the last 22 years or so. if people want to follow Abrahamic paths, that is not a problem for me, but Abrahamic teaching is not for everyone.
So it think it is good if you continue the path you are on, and i continue the path I have chosen :)

wizanda

Premium Member
Do not worry Wizanda, I do not cultivate the Abrahamic religions, so if you feel that is the path people should take, I have to say sorry because Asian cultivation paths have been the way for me the last 22 years or so.
There is only one reality, and there is only cultivation of understanding of reality as a whole; creating boxes of partial understanding, as people have partial guides, isn't being logical with everything.

All religions are speaking about the same Source, and all warn of the same things prophesied before destruction of the old reality, and creation of the new.

The idea to reject part of the jigsaw puzzle, as some people don't get how pieces fit into the overall puzzle; means they also throw away the bigger picture of eternal life, that is understood from completing the puzzle.

In my opinion.
:innocent: