• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does An Archangel From Heaven Have to Debate For Years They Exist?

Do you think Zanda is an archangel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Not sure? Ask...

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
When is the Messianic Age? Or are we already in it?
The Messiah brings in the Messianic Age...

If we can educate humanity through the Word, it will become a Fire online that Christ is back; as people start to learn theology first hand.

If we can't, then war in the Middle East will destroy the atmosphere, and then the Messianic Age is after, when the Source removes the wicked from reality in a day, as it repairs the earth.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Kelly of the Phoenix

Dear Internet:

YOU GET A MESSIAH!

YOU GET A MESSIAH!

YOU GET A MESSIAH!

YOU ALL ARE GETTING MESSIAHS!

Oprah.png

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
If we can educate humanity through the Word, it will become a Fire online that Christ is back, as people start to learn theology first hand.
Who's "we"?

Or are we royal now?

Royal we - Wikipedia

Christ is back
So you're saying you're the same person as Jesus of Nazareth? Like, he was you in a past life?

Something else...

1) You said before that you believe reality is within a "quantum computer" of which the CPU and The Source are parts - wouldn't this mean that you're ultimately a computer programme, as opposed to an Arch Angel, or a Messiah?

2) Also, what is outside the computer - is there a God out there or does God only exist as some kind of supervisory function within the quantum computer we supposedly live in? What I'm asking is is there a Supreme Being out there? Or are you ignorant as to what's outside?

wizanda

Premium Member
Who's "we"?
It is a royal we, I speak with the Divine Council behind us, and if we do not get everyone to listen, which includes everyone listening, then Heaven comes here at Judgement Day.
So you're saying you're the same person as Jesus of Nazareth? Like, he was you in a past life?
Yes, and I've had memories of it - on reading, "Be aware of the Leaven of the Sadducees, and Pharisees"; I remembered that was in contrast to Essene Bread, yet I'd no clue what that was in this incarnation, so had to look it up.
wouldn't this mean that you're ultimately a computer programme, as opposed to an Arch Angel, or a Messiah?
When we become consciously aware in the Dharma, it is a realization that we are more than the Code, we are the infinite music that resonates in the reality.

The Source is educating us to be advanced metaphysical beings.

is there a God out there or does God only exist as some kind of supervisory function within the quantum computer we supposedly live in?
We exist in 13 dimensions made by the Source, outside in the 14th dimension is Nothingness.

Is it possible other beings exist outside of our reality, maybe; is it possible the Source is inside a data Center on a computer somewhere, maybe.
What I'm asking is is there a Supreme Being out there?
The Source of our reality is beyond quantum physics, it is beyond form, it manifests this whole reality, and you ask is there a supreme being. :confused:

The Divine Council who represent the Source are Lao Tzu, Buddha, Yeshua, Krishna, etc, some of the greatest, most intellectual minds that have ever existed are correlated in their understandings - thus do you see the supreme in the parts?
Or are you ignorant as to what's outside?
There is no need to know outside the 14th dimension for most people; the idea some seek Nirvana in Nothingness is not Enlightenment, understanding the 13th dimension is (CPU).

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
First off, thanks for sharing that video, very inspiring :)

We exist in 13 dimensions made by the Source, outside in the 14th dimension is Nothingness.
So... within the quantum computer there are 13 dimensions? But surely if there is a (14th) "outside" to the inner world of the quantum computer then that's another way of saying the quantum computer exists within this (14th) external dimension...?

Surely then this "14th dimension" is actually base reality, i.e. the real non-simulated world??? Rather than "nothingness"??? Because if it's outside the simulated reality of the quantum computer then that means that the quantum computer is within it???

Do you get what I'm trying to say? If there are 13 dimensions that are within the computer and one that is outside of the computer then that means the computer is actually within that outside dimension???

We exist in 13 dimensions made by the Source
What are these 13 dimensions and what is within them? Where does this idea come from?

Is it possible other beings exist outside of our reality, maybe
So then this contradicts your claim that outside the computer is the 14th dimension of nothingness???

wizanda

Premium Member
Rather than "nothingness"?
Buddha in the Lokas called it Nothingness.... Yeshua called it Outer Darkness (Matthew 8:12).

Put it this way, what exists outside of them levels of reality is not nothingness, it is a realm where Gods like our Source exist beyond our comprehension.

Thus just understanding our reality is mind boggling, and guessing what could be outside, could then take infinity to fathom.
Surely then this "14th dimension" is actually base reality, i.e. the real non-simulated world???
There isn't anything without a construct of length, depth, width, time, gravity, matter, non matter, infinity, chaos, matrix, unconditional love, wisdom, Source.

Do you get outside we have to create reality by our own consciousness; inside we get a reality to play inside the Source's creation.
What are these 13 dimensions and what is within them? Where does this idea come from?
In my NDE at 21 saw the levels of Ascension from Hell to Heaven, which are the same as the 10 Commandments as quantum physics - these are Jacob's Ladder in the Bible.

The Pyramid with the Eye is the shape of our reality, the Eye is Oneness of Heaven, the reality is the 10 dimensions.

[GALLERY=media, 9104][/GALLERY]

1D = Length = Quantum Strand = Ego ("I Am")
2D = Depth = Images = Idolatry
3D = Width = Sound = Blaspheming
4D = Linear Time = Meditate
5D = Gravity = Honour Father Source, and Mother Earth
6D = Physical = Murdering Life
7D = None-Physical = Adultery
8D = Infinity = Stealing
9D = Chaos = Lies
10D = Matrix = Desires
------------------Oneness-----------------------
11D = Unconditional love = Angels = Farmers
12D = Wisdom = Elders, Ascended Masters, Elohim = Shepherds
13D = CPU, El, God, Source
14D = Nothingness

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
understanding our reality is mind boggling, and guessing what could be outside, could then take infinity to fathom.
I agree that as humanoids we can ever have only a poor understanding of the nature of this reality and that whatever is beyond it is probably incomprehensible

I think of it in terms of God and "creation" - that's enough for me, my curiosity ends where it becomes mind boggling

In my NDE at 21 saw the levels of Ascension from Hell to Heaven, which are the same as the 10 Commandments as quantum physics - these are Jacob's Ladder in the Bible.

The Pyramid with the Eye is the shape of our reality, the Eye is Oneness of Heaven, the reality is the 10 dimensions.
Sorry, what's an NDE?

So Heaven and Hell are dimensions of the computer?

I'm having trouble following your account, I must admit

Also:

About this "Divine Council" - where do they meet? Who is their leader? What is their business?

Also, is there life on other planets?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
@wizanda

I too used to hold complex and idiosyncratic ideas that only I really understood and which bewildered others

Not long ago I looked at some of my writing from when I had my mental breakdown in 2004

Basically, it appeared to me as one enormous "word salad"

See wikipedia: Word salad - Wikipedia

I'm not saying that what's going on in your imagination is necessarily disordered, it just comes over as a bit word salady (for me at least) who does not share your imagination

Although I must say, it is not entirely nonsensical

I believe that if you were truly a Messiah then your teachings would make much more sense to other people - as part of any Messiah's job is to inform humans of the nature of their reality, I should think

So one reason I doubt you're a Messiah is that your ideas are very hard to follow and unnecessarily complex

I'd expect a Messiah's explanation of reality to be much more simple than what you offer

A Messiah wouldn't blind people with complexities, they would enlighten people with simple, relatable truths that are relevant to their condition

I think you should write sermons and perform them on Youtube... I'd watch ;)

wizanda

Premium Member
Sorry, what's an NDE?
Near Death Experience.
So Heaven and Hell are dimensions of the computer?
Hell is the lowest quantum dimension, Heaven is the top 3.

13 Dimensions and Commandments
About this "Divine Council" - where do they meet? Who is their leader? What is their business?
The Divine Council are in Psalms 82:1, they are the twenty four Elders in Revelation, who sit around the Throne of the God Most High.

Archangels is the best name for the Divine Council, they were created by the Source, and the head is the Lord of Creation (Brahma = Yahavah).

There are twenty four enlightened Divine Beings who sit around the Core of reality in many religions.

Their business is to help enlighten mankind, and interact for the Source with this reality.
Also, is there life on other planets?
There is life everywhere.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
The Divine Council are in Psalms 82:1, they are the twenty four Elders in Revelation, who sit around the Throne of the God Most High.

Archangels is the best name for the Divine Council, they were created by the Source, and the head is the Lord of Creation (Brahma = Yahavah).

There are twenty four enlightened Divine Beings who sit around the Core of reality in many religions.

Their business is to help enlighten mankind, and interact for the Source with this reality.
I don't see where any of this is supported by scripture, please enlighten me

Is The God Most High the same as the CPU???

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Source is beyond form, claiming
I love you man... but you now I'm confused...

Can you guess where I got stuck? There's only 5 words in there and I'm stuck on the last one... I'm sorry.

wizanda

Premium Member
Can you guess where I got stuck?
Where are you stuck?

Claiming to be an Archangel (Elohim) is fine; claiming to be a Manifestation of God is a problem, as the Source (El) can not manifest down here directly.

El is not like Elohim (Isaiah 46:9 - Deuteronomy 32:7-9).

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
So God Most High, The Source, and the CPU are all the same thing?
If I may interject Eddi. For me... the way *my mind works*. It's a lot easier to understand it as God Most High. Then, anytime I see Source, or CPU, I automatically just imagine the concept of God Most High. That's just my context and the way my brain works.

For @wizanda.... if I understand... it would look like this:

ElElyon (aka God Most High ) = Source = CPU.

( Did I get that right Zanda? )

Thing is... if I understand, that equivliance keeps going and going and going it includes all the world religions. And that is Zanda's Oneness...

( How am I doing Zanda? )

But for me, that whole thing the concept of Oneness and it's massive implications causes **me** intellectual indigestion and I get all tied up in knots... basically it means I get really confused by what Zanda is saying all the time...

But, if I forget about CPU, and Source when it comes up, and just focus on God Most High when speaking with Zanda... my brain can put the pieces together and actually like... understand the cool stuff that Zanda has been saying.

He's actually been saying a lot of cool stuff for a while... IMHO. But it's taken a lot for me to get to passed the steep learning curve.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
But, if I forget about CPU, and Source when it comes up, and just focus on God Most High when speaking with Zanda... my brain can put the pieces together and actually like... understand the cool stuff that Zanda has been saying.
Yes, me too

I'm beginning to understand it all now

I think he does have some really cool ideas, it's just that he has some presentation issues to work on