• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does An Archangel From Heaven Have to Debate For Years They Exist?

Do you think Zanda is an archangel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Not sure? Ask...

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Where are you stuck?

Claiming to be an Archangel (Elohim) is fine; claiming to be a Manifestation of God is a problem, as the Source (El) can not manifest down here directly.

El is not like Elohim (Isaiah 46:9 - Deuteronomy 32:7-9).

In my opinion. :innocent:
No it was higher level than that... without form.... no claim can be made. literally. that's where I'm stuck.

I'm sorry. I know it's like my own super-literal mind getting in the way...:oops:

Here, look at this and you'll see the literal approach? And you'll see it's my own personal flaw... I'm sorry... like i said... 5 words... and I'm stuck on the last one.

upload_2019-12-4_12-47-52.png

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
How am I doing Zanda?
Did well young Padawan.

We should never automatically make maths though, a religious texts doesn't automatically fit, like a Jigsaw puzzle piece doesn't always fit in the same Jigsaw puzzle.

If the piece within its own makeup fits the same image we can see contextually, then we can say it is the same descriptors of the God Most High (El Elyon) found in the Bible.

So the God Most High ultimately is the Source of our reality, it is beyond form, it can not leave its station as Source of reality i.e. Panentheism...

The beings it makes can come into the reality, and are what mankind has seen i.e. Pantheism.

In a computer with a CPU (El) that can not come into its artificial reality, it must make applications (Elohim) to interact with the reality.

Mankind has got confused, as they saw beings (Elohim), and never saw the God Most High (El Elyon).

This statement is made by Krishna, that people will idolize him, as they find it easier to identify with something that they can see, so their simple minds make an object of devotion - not realizing the Source is more than the parts it makes.

So in the Bible Yahavah Elohim walked with Adam, and Eve, ate dinner with Abraham, wrestled with Jacob (Israel), Moses saw his back, and it has been see many times as the Spokesperson for the Source; yet ultimately the God Most High is more than the images it creates - like in the 2nd commandment.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Did well young Padawan.

We should never automatically make maths though, a religious texts doesn't automatically fit, like a Jigsaw puzzle piece doesn't always fit in the same Jigsaw puzzle.

If the piece within its own makeup fits the same image we can see contextually, then we can say it is the same descriptors of the God Most High (El Elyon) found in the Bible.

So the God Most High ultimately is the Source of our reality, it is beyond form, it can not leave its station as Source of reality i.e. Panentheism...

The beings it makes can come into the reality, and are what mankind has seen i.e. Pantheism.

In a computer with a CPU (El) that can not come into its artificial reality, it must make applications (Elohim) to interact with the reality.

Mankind has got confused, as they saw beings (Elohim), and never saw the God Most High (El Elyon).

This statement is made by Krishna, that people will idolize him, as they find it easier to identify with something that they can see, so their simple minds make an object of devotion - not realizing the Source is more than the parts it makes.

So in the Bible Yahavah Elohim walked with Adam, and Eve, ate dinner with Abraham, wrestled with Jacob (Israel), Moses saw his back, and it has been see many times as the Spokesperson for the Source; yet ultimately the God Most High is more than the images it creates - like in the 2nd commandment.

My brain/mind/soul/consciousness... whatever it is... cannot cross the barrier between ELElyon and approach the source. Heck I have trouble believing in prophets at all... and I'm supposed to as a Jew.

So I don't know maybe it's something buried deep, like it's a "hard coded" part of the kernel. I can't get passed it. Like no reboot, upgrade or patch is going to fix it... and that's a little scary for me...

That's why I asked for time.... lots and lots of time.... do you remember?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
walked with Adam, and Eve, ate dinner with Abraham, wrestled with Jacob (Israel), Moses saw his back, and it has been see many times as the Spokesperson for the Source; yet ultimately the God Most High is more than the images it creates - like in the 2nd commandment.
How does Jesus fit into this algorithm? Is he also a projection of God Most High?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
@wizanda

I think you need to make a post where you explain EVERYTHING in your philosophy but not by referring to other things in your philosophy as that would be circular - you need to explain everything in plain English using terms people are already familiar with rather than with your own terms and only after this relate your concepts to each other

I suggest starting at the beginning: Eg. How and why was the CPU created? Why was reality divided into 13 dimensions? I'd like to see your creation account

I think you'd then need to explain how the CPU relates to humankind - which could form the bulk of your account

Finally, I think you should write about the future humankind is facing, e.g. end times/eschatology

That's how I suggest you structure it

I'd like very much for you to do this please, in this thread

Think of it as "Oneness For Dummies" :)

You're not going to win people over with convoluted word-salads, and I believe there is substance to your philosophy

wizanda

Premium Member
cannot cross the barrier between ELElyon and approach the source.
No barrier can lift, until we understand the mechanism.

There will be some element of data missing for an equation not to finalize; so we have to identify what area it is specifically we need to patch.

What is it you don't understand about El Elyon?

2 Samuel 22:14 & Psalms 18:13 Yahweh thundered from heaven 'and' The Most High uttered his voice. + Psalms 21:7 + Psalms 50:14 + Psalms 78:35 + Psalms 92:1.
I have trouble believing in prophets at all
I'd not believe in the prophets, if I'd read the Bible as any of the world's religions do; as people do not scrutinize the Riddles upon Riddles (Ezekiel 7:26).

wizanda

Premium Member
How does Jesus fit into this algorithm? Is he also a projection of God Most High?
Everything that exists comes from the Source (Isaiah 45:7).

jesus is the fake Gentile idol created by the Pharisees (John, Paul, and Simon) Vs Yehoshua/Yeshua who is prophesied as being King David reincarnated to test everyone.

The God Most High created a complex IQ test of the Synoptic Gospels, and then a false texts after... Where we have a series of patterns, with a faulty one to assess.

The "I Am" statements in the false Gospel of John, show blatantly it is forged, and Yeshua warned this is how the deception would happen, that at the beginning of the Church were planted the Tares.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
What is it you don't understand about El Elyon?
Well... I'm not even there yet... I'm still working on the ground floor so to speak.

I'll feel lucky to be able to commune with Elohim... ElElyon, is light years from my capabilitites...

I'm optimistic, you know that, i won;t give up ( you def know that ).

So don't worry. I guess I'm just a little sad right now... seeing how far I have to go...and knowing that I've only really made a tiny bit of progress in the grand scheme of things. and that's an obstacle all on it's own. it's a "coolness" of the heart... have you heard of it? It's an old old expression?

Last edited:

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I'll feel lucky to be able to commune with Elohim... ElElyon, is light years from my capabilitites...

Chapter 7, Verse 1
Now hear, O son of Prtha [Arjuna], how by practicing yoga in full consciousness of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from doubt.

Chapter 7, Verse 2
I shall now declare unto you in full this knowledge both phenomenal and noumenal, by knowing which there shall remain nothing further to be known.

Chapter 7, Verse 3
Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for perfection, and of those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows Me in truth.

Chapter 7, Verse 4
Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego—altogether these eight comprise My separated material energies.

Chapter 7, Verse 5
Besides this inferior nature, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is a superior energy of Mine, which are all living entities who are struggling with material nature and are sustaining the universe.

wizanda

Premium Member
There is an ongoing debate of monism Vs dualism; all consciousness is code of the Matrix, a symphony with One composer.

Like you're looking for something over there, that is found within us (Luke 17:20-21).

We're all Elohim, everyone of us is a divine being in some way, and Children of the God Most High (Psalms 82:6).

It is like saying that we as divine beings in the Matrix, are all connected to the Source (CPU) of reality directly.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
We're all Elohim, everyone of us is a divine being in some way, and Children of the God Most High (Psalms 82:6).
yes. this is my current goal. I'm not here ^^ yet. That's what I'm working on now.

Here's the part where I ask for patience again. This is why I need time.

Thank you,

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
My earliest memories are of advanced prophecies, and remembering the Divine Council from Heaven; with knowledge that my name (Zanda) is in the world's religious texts.
There are numerous religions around the world waiting for someone to turn up before the End of Time, and yet I'm spending most of my time debating I exist; whilst feeling like killing myself, so I can go home - yet this isn't fair on any of us.
In the past religious ambassadors have often been over looked, with serious consequences, as the prophesied events came to pass, as mankind didn't listen...

Yet now when we have the internet - where we can literally talk on Clouds, with our Words transmitted as Lightening; where it literally could become a Fire online - of people learning advanced spiritual knowledge...

But if on a Religious Forum where we are literally discussing the Divine coming in text globally, that I literally fulfil, and yet none literally take it seriously - what is the point in even literally bothering discussing religion?

No wonder the world is becoming lazy brained, if the scholars of religion, who debate online in the 'Marketplace', can't notice someone prophesied in nearly all the major religions by name. :confused:

Thus can we debate my existence as an Archangel in many of the world's religious texts?

Could we be logical between us? :cool:

Because if we establish case A, we can move on to point B, & C of how to create world Peace between us online. :eartheurafr:

Please for the Love of God, try to not just troll, as the End of Time is Soon - if we do not fix the religious divide between us, and it is only everyone's loss in not understanding the reasons more clearly.

What's the point in accepting an Archangel.

wizanda

Premium Member
What's the point in accepting an Archangel.
If people on Religious Forums accept Christ return on the Cloud (Internet), we can try to save the world from imminent destruction; if not, there is not long left before Armageddon, and then Judgement Day.

People can accept us now, proving they accept their religious texts globally or after Judgement Day they will accept it, whilst having proven they didn't follow their texts.

wizanda

Premium Member
I suggest starting at the beginning: Eg. How and why was the CPU created?
In the beginning a single quantum spark made reflections of it self, from these Core reflections the Source (CPU) was made; which then from that point of Oneness reality was created.
Why was reality divided into 13 dimensions?
Because we need that much physics for reality to exist in a computer system, and it to be playable.

It maybe possible that at Judgement Day, there is an additional dimension being added back, as Hell is removed from below us, which means the physics is about to change.
I think you'd then need to explain how the CPU relates to humankind
The CPU, Source, God Most High is continually making this reality at a quantum level, reality comes from it, like a projector or processor in a computer.

Humanity is its characters in a computer simulation, which it unconditionally loves as its creation; yet knows it needs changing to be a better more playable, and enlightening game.

Certain characters in the game are hackers, and the Source did not make their quantum code; like Smith Viruses in the Matrix, these are to be removed at the Reformatting or Harvest.
you should write about the future humankind is facing, e.g. end times/eschatology
According to my knowledge of religious prophecy globally, we're in the final battle with me the Rider on the White Horse before the End of Time; fighting the behaviour opposite to the ways (Dharma/Dao) of Oneness, riding on the Sky (Internet) with ability to cite verses from global religion at people.

Yet they don't listen, and so Holy Fire comes from the sky to stop the Great Battle of Armageddon between Israel and Iran, this Final Battle will destroy the planets atmosphere according to prophecy, so Source steps in after everyone is dead to resurrect the Enlightened Saints.
Oneness For Dummies
Ask me Anything about Øneness?

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
If people on Religious Forums accept Christ return on the Cloud (Internet), we can try to save the world from imminent destruction; if not, there is not long left before Armageddon, and then Judgement Day.

People can accept us now, proving they accept their religious texts globally or after Judgement Day they will accept it, whilst having proven they didn't follow their texts.

How does accepting you save the world?
Is God going to punish the world if we don't? Is that the deal? People won't be judged on their merits but whether they believe in the Archangels?

wizanda

Premium Member
How does accepting you save the world?
I've got tons of amazing things to share, economic strategy, perpetual motion generation, ways to fix the environment, religious divides into a unified principle that is scientifically, and mathematically accurate, etc.
Is God going to punish the world if we don't? Is that the deal?
Mankind is about to destroy its self in the Great Battle of Armageddon, in the Middle East between Israel Vs Iran, in the name of the IMF banking system, and corporate greed.

The Source sent me before it to warn people, and try to educate people, in the hope we can seek a war of wisdom, and words instead.

The Source resets earth, and keeps the Enlightened Saints; it does not kill, it is just 100% maths, and some of the people down here are scum (15%-50%), the average needed is above 77%, many of us are failing down here near Hell currently.

It is possible God sent me, and we can prevent it between us; personally I'm ever hopeful miracles can happen, and people can accept religious prophecy globally, even if it does sound far-fetched - we're doomed otherwise, and the Source of Creation doesn't like doom, it likes life.
People won't be judged on their merits but whether they believe in the Archangels?
Believing in images defiles the 2nd Commandment; which are all levels of consciousness, and quantum physics dimensions - not to cause idolatry.

This is what I mean about bad thinking down here; each level of the Commandments are levels of Ascension, and we're so trapped in archaic thought, we idolize everything into a Legal system we've been ruled by, rather than steps of Ascension we comprehend, and become wiser by.

Believing in the 0neness of the Core of reality is literally the only Way, everything else is cheap maths in comparison.

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I've got tons of amazing things to share, economic strategy, perpetual motion generation, ways to fix the environment, religious divides into a unified principle that is scientifically, and mathematically accurate, etc.

Mankind is about to destroy its self in the Great Battle of Armageddon, in the Middle East between Israel Vs Iran, in the name of the IMF banking system, and corporate greed.

The Source sent me before it to warn people, and try to educate people, in the hope we can seek a war of wisdom, and words instead.

How's that going. Glad the job of saving the world hasn't been given to me.

The Source resets earth, and keeps the Enlightened Saints; it does not kill, it is just 100% maths, and some of the people down here are scum (15%-50%), the average needed is above 77%, many of us are failing down here near Hell currently.

It is possible God sent me, and we can prevent it between us; personally I'm ever hopeful miracles can happen, and people can accept religious prophecy globally, even if it does sound far-fetched - we're doomed otherwise, and the Source of Creation doesn't like doom, it likes life.

Believing in images defiles the 2nd Commandment; which are all levels of consciousness, and quantum physics dimensions - not to cause idolatry.

Don't have much use for a image of God myself.

This is what I mean about bad thinking down here; each level of the Commandments are levels of Ascension, and we're so trapped in archaic thought, we idolize everything into a Legal system we've been ruled by, rather than steps of Ascension we comprehend, and become wiser by.

I generally accept my own ignorance about things beyond my experience. Do the best I can with what I know and try to treat folks fairly. That's about the best I can do. Can't exactly act from a lack of knowledge,.

Believing in the 0neness of the Core of reality is literally the only Way, everything else is cheap maths in comparison.

I can see/feel we can from the same source, the nature of that source however is beyond my knowledge.

wizanda

Premium Member
How's that going. Glad the job of saving the world hasn't been given to me.
It has been given to all of us - I'm just the conduit for the message that already exists in the world's religious texts.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
In the beginning a single quantum spark made reflections of it self, from these Core reflections the Source (CPU) was made; which then from that point of Oneness reality was created.
This makes no sense to me :(

Surely "in the beginning" the quantum computer was designed and manufactured and that's how it all began?

Or did the "quantum spark" happen when the computer was turned on for the very first time, before the simulated world had been designed? In a way similar to "the big bang"?

Ask me Anything about Øneness?
Tell me: what's the difference between Øneness and Simulation Theory? Is Øneness a species of Simulation Theory???

Also: Why 13 dimensions? Why not (say) 9 or 15?