• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does An Archangel From Heaven Have to Debate For Years They Exist?

Do you think Zanda is an archangel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Not sure? Ask...

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
yet when people don't accept you exist at a fundamental level (especially your own family), it is hard to feel you can do things.

When I read your posts I am overcome with sadness at your conviction and yet you seem bewildered by your lack of achievement.....doesn't that lack point something out to you? What was Jesus' success rate? Thousands flocked to hear him speak and to see his miracles.....what response can you point to? What do you have apart from your own conviction that you are indeed an archangel? Did you know that the term "archangel" is used only in the singular in scripture? There is only one.....and he is the Logos according to my understanding. You are not Jesus. The Messiah was never to return to this earth as a human. I believe that you are suffering from a delusion that you have had since childhood, from what you have stated. :(

Though in terms of doing stuff, it isn't like I've not been doing; it is just one thing is crucial to everyone's existence...

We have to turn Armageddon around, which can mean 'to Gather people together into a Mountain', into a War of Words, instead of a War of Violence; as it will destroy the whole planet - thus no activism will change anything, only fixing this Abrahamic Religious Divide will.

To "turn Armageddon around" is to defy God's purpose for his permission of the existing situation in the first place....it would be trying to undo prophesy. Armageddon is not going to be stopped by anyone....it is God's war to end all wars. Jesus will imprison God's adversary and get rid of all opposers of his incoming Kingdom.....the one Jesus taught us to pray for....why would you want to work against it? Humanity is on notice to come on side with God's purpose or to suffer the consequences......are you working against it? The losing side is already a foregone conclusion.

Plus the only one who is capable of fixing the Abrahamic Divide is the Messiah who must qualify as King David, and Yeshua - which is provable exegetically to be me.

Don't you see....God will fix all divides by ridding the earth of all the things that cause those divisions in the first place.....by eliminating all causes for division, he will reunite humanity under one religion and the worship of the one true God. Peace will finally be brought to the earth and we can then go back to what Adam and his wife were offered in Eden....everlasting life in paradise on earth.

I have never doubted your sincerity, but like others, I question your mental health. Delusional thinking is not delusional to the one experiencing it....it is their reality. I don't believe that your reality is what others see as reality......if you are the only one who believes who you are, doesn't that in itself tell you something?
And the outcomes and lack of success should tell you that if God was with you, like he was with Jesus in the first century, you would have more of an audience than just a few people on an internet forum, who don't believe you anyway. You would have thousands of disciples because God would open their hearts to your words, like he did with Jesus. (John 6:44, 65)

Am I getting through here....? You are a good person who is expecting too much of himself. You are not a failure if you love God. I have no doubt that you do.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
conceptual “nest” out of it for oneself
This sounds like our friend the OP. More than Qi Gong Deviation. Deviation is supposed to be short-term. But I was drawn to it because it comes from "self-cultivation".

But a "nest". Yes. I think that's a better fit. Thank you.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Yeah. And a very different RISC instruction set to what I was used to. But the algorithm had to do all its work in one sample period...about 25 microseconds.
I cannot even imagine coding that way.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud

I learned a lot in a hurry, because I got the project funded by the Arts Council.
Prior to that, my only hardware building experience was a breadboarded 8051, and a memory board I made with my own acid etched PCB.

As a famous Aussie once said...”bite off more than you can chew, and chew like b.u.g.g.er.y”

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
I learned a lot in a hurry, because I got the project funded by the Arts Council.
Prior to that, my only hardware building experience was a breadboarded 8051, and a memory board I made with my own acid etched PCB.

As a famous Aussie once said...”bite off more than you can chew, and chew like b.u.g.g.er.y”
Necessity is the mother of invention...

Howard Is

Lucky Mud

On the subject of The Source, and archangels, I was ‘educated’ by the mycological angels.
A deal was struck...”take spore prints if you get off planet, and we will teach you about digital audio’

A few days later I developed an audio compression architecture which is still WAY more efficient than MP3. I never tried to sell it. I would rather have time than money any day.
I also developed what I called the ‘phantom wave table’ - a zero memory way to generate sine waves. Actually, that was one of my best ideas ever.

But yeah, something happened.
For a few years there was a sense of ‘forced evolution’.
I used to wake up at night with waterfalls of code in my head.

Which reminds me...I don’t have fresh spores. Better get some in Autumn in case I get recalled :alien:

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Necessity is the mother of invention...

OMG, here we go again...
Just remembering all of that just primed the pump.
I’ve had a ‘magnum opus’ in my head for thirty years. It sometimes feels like ‘my special purpose’. Which is why I have avoided it.
I have an idea for a music generation system. I really want to make it, but I know I would have to be obsessive for a few years...and wake up at night in waterfalls of code.

To do, or not to do, that is the question.

It is the perfect time in my life to do it. I’m single again. And I already have the tools.

Hmmmm....

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
A few days later I developed an audio compression architecture which is still WAY more efficient than MP3.
How do you feel about flac?
I also developed what I called the ‘phantom wave table’ - a zero memory way to generate sine waves. Actually, that was one of my best ideas ever.
For digital testing equipment like an oscilloscope?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
OMG, here we go again...
Just remembering all of that just primed the pump.
I’ve had a ‘magnum opus’ in my head for thirty years. It sometimes feels like ‘my special purpose’. Which is why I have avoided it.
I have an idea for a music generation system. I really want to make it, but I know I would have to be obsessive for a few years...and wake up at night in waterfalls of code.

To do, or not to do, that is the question.

It is the perfect time in my life to do it. I’m single again. And I already have the tools.

Hmmmm....
Keep me posted, it sounds amazing. I'd love to hear more about it if you ever feeling like a doing a brain dump.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
How do you feel about flac?

I haven’t used it. It is only about 50% compression size wise. I either use .wav or mp3.
I have 512GB storage on my iPad, so I’m not pushed for space.
I probably would use it if I wanted a very large library of music in lossless format.

For digital testing equipment like an oscilloscope?

No, for generating audio. Complex waves can be considered a summation of various frequencies of sine waves.

Hint : if you decide that a wave has 256 degrees instead of 360, then the two most significant bits of the data (the subscript of the phantom table) are the quadrant. The idea developed from there.

I have to sit down and reinvent the rest from time to time, because I don’t keep notes anymore.

Anyway, the use of it involved, among other things, recreating waves from FFT data.

Footnote - the output array (frequency histogram) from an FFT can be used as input to FFT...and the output is (more or less) the original wave data. It works both ways. But that is a computationally intensive way to do it.

Last edited:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
When I read your posts I am overcome with sadness at your conviction and yet you seem bewildered by your lack of achievement.....doesn't that lack point something out to you?
That the whole world will reject the Messiah, and then the End shall come (Luke 17:25-37).

My sadness comes from mourning for you all, as you don't realize what is about to happen.
What was Jesus' success rate?
People came to listen to a freak show, as they waited for miracles; the amount of people who have asked me for winning lottery numbers, and water into wine.

Yet people do not follow Yeshua (H3444); no one could dare to use the word 'jesus' in this world if they did.
Thousands flocked to hear him speak and to see his miracles.....what response can you point to?
In the world's religious texts the reason I've been given a Crown (name upon my head), from each of the other Religious Leaders in Revelation 19:12 is because I'm King of Kings.

On earth it says we're rejected, and then the End comes...

So I'm appealing to everyone like a thief before Armageddon in Revelation 16:15-16, which is explained in Revelation 3:3 - of giving out free Eye Salve (Revelation 3:18), before the Day of Judgement.

As it says on coming, "if I find my faithful witnesses doing what was instructed (Matthew 24:44-45)", and I find none follow Yehoshua properly (Yeshua - H3444)...

Which means we just keep our friends the Enlightened Saints who have already been Elected (Revelation 6:9-11).

You see at 15 when God spoke to me, the Elect were in the Choir in the majesty of the array of Heaven, these are coming back in A Day.
What do you have apart from your own conviction that you are indeed an archangel?
  • My name in many of the world's religious texts.

• Advanced knowledge of prophecy since birth.

• Fulfilling Revelation 10 at the Official Door Way to Heaven here on Earth, according to many ancient cultures - before reading any of it.

• A Near Death Experience, where I can explain quantum physics better than a theoretical physicist, from the 10 Commandments as Jacob's Ladder.

• Knowledge since before any study, that the Holy Anointing Oil has the power to Heal, if made correctly (Exodus 30:23-25).

• Miracles all the time, God speaking to me multiple times, etc.
Did you know that the term "archangel" is used only in the singular in scripture?
Since we're here before the possible End of Time, where we can show Michael is sent before it (Daniel 12:1).

Since we're before Judah causes Armageddon (Zechariah 12:1-6), where we can show King David from Revelation 10:3 - where when he Roars as a Lion, that is as the Tribe of Judah i.e David (Zechariah 12:7-10).

We can show how Yeshua Elohim is Isaiah 52:10, where him being King David is shown in Isaiah 52:13-14 = Psalms 89:19-21 - marred should be anointed; then in Isaiah 52:7 it says King Zion Elohim.

Thus David became Yeshua became Zion.
You are not Jesus.
As explaining many times, his name is Yeshua/Yehoshua for a reason of prophetic fulfilments; jesus isn't a name, it is an insult in Ancient Hebrew.

<>< Zander is a dangerous prehistoric fish, and I'm like Jonah; Yeshua meant salvation, where he was murdered for 30 pieces of silver by mankind, and I'm the person who comes before the Day of Vengeance, to keep the numbers down by Exegesis (Zand).

The last and first letter in our alphabet is 'Z and A'.
Armageddon is not going to be stopped by anyone....it is God's war to end all wars. Jesus will imprison God's adversary and get rid of all opposers of his incoming Kingdom.....the one Jesus taught us to pray for....why would you want to work against it?
Our job is to help mankind understand their faults in religious exegesis, before the End of Time (Revelation 2-3).

The Battle of Armageddon isn't God's battle: the Zionist coming against Jerusalem trying to steal it back, leads to an apocalypse, and then God steps in to prevent the End of humanity.

Yet when God the Source of reality has to come here, is called the Day of Judgement; as only Angels can stand in God's presence, so everyone who isn't righteous is removed at that day...

Currently Christians are covered in bloody rags they call White Robes.
Humanity is on notice to come on side with God's purpose or to suffer the consequences......are you working against it?
I was sent from Heaven to help, and the religious texts prove that.

God wants people to turn to righteousness, and most of the world has no clue which way that is.
I don't believe that your reality is what others see as reality......if you are the only one who believes who you are, doesn't that in itself tell you something?
We're down near Hell before Judgement Day, where the whole world is convinced of a lie; it is like a doctor coming into a mental asylum, can explain the case files in detail, yet most of the patients don't study, they just throw things.
Am I getting through here....?
If anyone had the experience I had, the knowledge about the afterlife, the religious texts, and then ignored it because someone who hasn't studied many of the world's religions, tells them they're being naive - that would be insane sorry.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Last edited:

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
That the whole world will reject the Messiah, and then the End shall come (Luke 17:25-37).

My sadness comes from mourning for you all, as you don't realize what is about to happen.

People came to listen to a freak show, as they waited for miracles; the amount of people who have asked me for winning lottery numbers, and water into wine.

Yet people do not follow Yeshua (H3444); no one could dare to use the word 'jesus' in this world if they did.

In the world's religious texts the reason I've been given a Crown (name upon my head), from each of the other Religious Leaders in Revelation 19:12 is because I'm King of Kings.

On earth it says we're rejected, and then the End comes...

So I'm appealing to everyone like a thief before Armageddon in Revelation 16:15-16, which is explained in Revelation 3:3 - of giving out free Eye Salve (Revelation 3:18), before the Day of Judgement.

As it says on coming, "if I find my faithful witnesses doing what was instructed (Matthew 24:44-45)", and I find none follow Yehoshua properly (Yeshua - H3444)...

Which means we just keep our friends the Enlightened Saints who have already been Elected (Revelation 6:9-11).

You see at 15 when God spoke to me, the Elect were in the Choir in the majesty of the array of Heaven, these are coming back in A Day.

• My name in many of the world's religious texts.

• Advanced knowledge of prophecy since birth.

• Fulfilling Revelation 10 at the Official Door Way to Heaven here on Earth, according to many ancient cultures - before reading any of it.

• A Near Death Experience, where I can explain quantum physics better than a theoretical physicist, from the 10 Commandments as Jacob's Ladder.

• Knowledge since before any study, that the Holy Anointing Oil has the power to Heal, if made correctly (Exodus 30:23-25).

• Miracles all the time, God speaking to me multiple times, etc.

Since we're here before the possible End of Time, where we can show Michael is sent before it (Daniel 12:1).

Since we're before Judah causes Armageddon (Zechariah 12:1-6), where we can show King David from Revelation 10:3 - where when he Roars as a Lion, that is as the Tribe of Judah i.e David (Zechariah 12:7-10).

We can show how Yeshua Elohim is Isaiah 52:10, where him being King David is shown in Isaiah 52:13-14 = Psalms 89:19-21 - marred should be anointed; then in Isaiah 52:7 it says King Zion Elohim.

Thus David became Yeshua became Zion.

As explaining many times, his name is Yeshua/Yehoshua for a reason of prophetic fulfilments; jesus isn't a name, it is an insult in Ancient Hebrew.

<>< Zander is a dangerous prehistoric fish, and I'm like Jonah; Yeshua meant salvation, where he was murdered for 30 pieces of silver by mankind, and I'm the person who comes before the Day of Vengeance, to keep the numbers down by Exegesis (Zand).

The last and first letter in our alphabet is 'Z and A'.

Our job is to help mankind understand their faults in religious exegesis, before the End of Time (Revelation 2-3).

The Battle of Armageddon isn't God's battle: the Zionist coming against Jerusalem trying to steal it back, leads to an apocalypse, and then God steps in to prevent the End of humanity.

Yet when God the Source of reality has to come here, is called the Day of Judgement; as only Angels can stand in God's presence, so everyone who isn't righteous is removed at that day...

Currently Christians are covered in bloody rags they call White Robes.

I was sent from Heaven to help, and the religious texts prove that.

God wants people to turn to righteousness, and most of the world has no clue which way that is.

We're down near Hell before Judgement Day, where the whole world is convinced of a lie; it is like a doctor coming into a mental asylum, can explain the case files in detail, yet most of the patients don't study, they just throw things.

If anyone had the experience I had, the knowledge about the afterlife, the religious texts, and then ignored it because someone who hasn't studied many of the world's religions, tells them they're being naive - that would be insane sorry.

*sigh* ......as you wish......no point in continuing. :(

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
*sigh* ......as you wish......no point in continuing. :(
Wait, so Christ proves without a shadow of doubt, he is, who he says he is, before the End of Time, and you say, "you won't bother"... :confused:

God Bless you in Wisdom to understand. :praying:

Last edited: