• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does An Archangel From Heaven Have to Debate For Years They Exist?

Do you think Zanda is an archangel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Not sure? Ask...

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Ooh, interesting to see tulpae brought up in this conversation. I have four myself, the first two resulting from being alone with my imagination a lot throughout middle school to early high school as a coping mechanism for not being very social during that time.
I think... don't quote me on it, but

I think there's a concept in Doaist Alchemy called "Cultivation insanity". have you heard of it? I would be concerned that a tulpa could be a precursor to something like this.

I think there's a concept in Doaist Alchemy called "Cultivation insanity". have you heard of it? I would be concerned that a tulpa could be a precursor to something like this.
Unfortunately I'm not read on alchemy and haven't heard that term. Would you mind explaining what cultivation insanity refers to?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Unfortunately I'm not read on alchemy and haven't heard that term. Would you mind explaining what cultivation insanity refers to?
It's a very mysterious subject. I have trouble finding anything in writing about it. It's described by Master Li Hongzhi who formalized the Falun Dafa school. But there's not a lot of information there. Basically, Master Li describes cultivation insanity as being more rare than people think. And that they shouldn't be afraid of it. I'm paraphrasing and going from memory.

I've been slowly researching the subject, but it has not been a priority.

A Vestigial Mote

Lol, I've always been called Zanda by my mum, you can't change that, and Zan for short.
Yes, for short. Even "Zanda" is a shortening of your actual name. What if my name was "Godric" and instead my mom called me "God" and so then I took this to mean I was God? What would you think?

There are variations of the sound of the name Zanda in different languages.
I doubt this. But even so... I searched "Zanda" in Google and do you know what I found:
Zanda may refer to:
So how do these meanings or usages of the name fit in? I mean, you're obviously open to seeing symbolism anywhere and everywhere, so why would you exclude the cockatoo, "Zanda County" or the feminine version of the name? Maybe these uses point to just as much solution to mystery, eh? How might we know whether or not that is the case?

Actually it establishes it to them in the know; as a big budget film crew don't go to such lengths, unless some know.
Not buying it. No one is "in the know" with regard to spiritual secrets. That is my honest and sincere belief. You can't convince me unless you have concrete evidence, end of story. That someone decided to make a "King Arthur" style story into a movie in modern times is not evidence of much. Certainly not evidence that you are an arch angel. If you think it is, then you really need to examine your standard of evidence. Right now you're leaving the door WIDE open. There are all sorts of other things you should also be believing if you believe this.

You're just not looking at the symbolism as you're trying to dismiss it.
You're NOT explaining yourself clearly. And do you know what "symbolism" PROVES? NOTHING! By definition it isn't evidence of anything. Symbols are a stand-in for real or imaginary things. They aren't evidence of those things. It would be like saying that as soon as I carve a figurine of a deity I have imagined that that deity now exists because, well... THERE'S the symbol. It's proof, right!? Nope.

The End of Time is Soon, after we keep those who understand enlightenment.
Nah. I'm optimistic (
clear.png
40245_5c1e49ba9cb404b0d4612c987fbd95c1.png
) bro.

Revelation 3:12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar (Sandalphon) in the temple of my God, and he will go out from there no more. I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God (Zion - Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12, Isaiah 52:7), the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name (Sananda).
Here you are again, just throwing "Sananda" onto the end of this Biblical quote/verse. "Sananda" isn't in there... you're just adding it. You added it. The name isn't given. You added it. You did. YOU.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
What if my name was "Godric"

that one won't work. Godric is not easy to say.

I think what you'll find is that the sound Zan San and Tsan are very common sounds linguistically among ancient languages. It's a very natural form for the mouth, tongue, and breath to arrive at from a physiological perspective.

As an aside: There's only one culture that I know of which will not have any words, deities, angels, or anything with the word Zan, San, or Tsan, in it. Hawaiians. They don't have the S, T, or Z sound in their language. Why? I think it's just practical. Those sounds are hard to hear over the waves...

So basically i think a better example instead of Godric is Sandra. Or Santos. Or Sanjay.

Edit to add: I included all three, (Zan, San and Tsan ) because Wizanda has claimed words with all three spellings and pronounciations and claimed them all as his own. But ignores the subtle spelling and pronunciation differences.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Here you are again, just throwing "Sananda" onto the end of this Biblical quote/verse.
Please go to the links if they are provided, it is the data that fills in the gaps of what is said.

Sanananda is the name of the son of Brahma in Hinduism.

Sananda is the New Name of Christ in Theosophy.
What if my name was "Godric" and instead my mom called me "God" and so then I took this to mean I was God? What would you think?
It would also require advanced knowledge.
"Zanda County"
This region in Tibet is the home of Mount Kailash, which is the home of Shiva, and thus the Legendary creation of most Eastern religion in some way.

Shiva's son is Skanda.

Nothing happens by chance.
Maybe these uses point to just as much solution to mystery, eh? How might we know whether or not that is the case?
Because we look things up, and we see if there is logical evidence that make a solid equation.

There are always mysteries under everything, and there is always symbolism; our whole world is created from it.
Certainly not evidence that you are an arch angel.
The idea that on top of all the other evidence, a film comes out with my birth certificate name doesn't prove the point, it puts a cherry on the cake; when people try to argue you're not valid, as all the other info in religious texts globally, and advanced knowledge since birth doesn't count for much. :oops:

In my opinion. :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
But ignores the subtle spelling and pronunciation differences.
I don't do ignoring variables.

Each spelling has a meaning; yet overall there is a degree of accuracy with the sound of my name Zanda, that can be replicated in a variety of ways logically, and if the contexts are contextually applicable depends on the equations - never on just some randomness.
Feeding into anything can give it power; which is why we should try to steer clear of illogical equations.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud

I just read about it here... Lecture 6 of ZHUAN FALUN

Another term worth understanding is makyo...Makyo - Wikipedia

The term makyō (魔境 makyō) is a Zen term that means “ghost cave” or “devil’s cave.” It is a figurative reference to the kind of self-delusion that results from clinging to an experience and making a conceptual “nest” out of it for oneself. Makyō is essentially synonymous with illusion, but especially in reference to experiences that can occur within meditation practice.

In Philip Kapleau's The Three Pillars of Zen,[1] Hakuun Yasutani explained the term as the combination of ma meaning devil and kyo meaning the objective world. This character for “devil” can also refer to Mara, the Buddhist “tempter” figure; and the character kyo can mean simply region, condition or place. Makyō refers to the hallucinations and perceptual distortions that can arise during the course of meditation and can be mistaken by the practitioner as "seeing the true nature" or kenshō. Zen masters warn their meditating students to ignore sensory distortions. These can occur in the form of visions and perceptual distortions, but they can also be experiences of blank, trance-like absorption states. In the Zen school, it is understood that neither category of experience – however fascinating they may be – is a true and final enlightenment.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
yet overall there is a degree of accuracy with the sound of my name Zanda, that can be replicated in a variety of ways logically, and if the contexts are contextually applicable depends on the equations - never on just some randomness.

Equations ?

That makes it sound scientific and maybe more credible...but what do you mean by equations ?

It seems to me that you are just juggling numbers and letters until they assume the form you want.

But if I’m wrong, please provide an example of such an ‘equation’.

wizanda

Premium Member
but what do you mean by equations ?
Depends on which topic: everything is different depending on criteria - same as in any coding mechanism.

As saying with my name due to the way sound works, we can create a frequency spectrum of sounds that will fit into that criteria.

If we start with a '0' = $Variable, that can be filled as contexts becomes more understandable; it makes it easier not to suffer from this Boolean necessity.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Depends on which topic: everything is different depending on criteria - same as in any coding mechanism.

As saying with my name due to the way sound works, we can create a frequency spectrum of sounds that will fit into that criteria.

If we start with a '0' = $Variable, that can be filled as contexts becomes more understandable; it makes it easier not to suffer from this Boolean necessity.

That is mega vague.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
So was your question: Define?

In my confused opinion. :innocent:

There is nothing vague about asking you for an example of what you call an equation.

Your answer reveals what I expected. You juggle words until they fit your requirement, and attribute the ‘revelation’ to the Source.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
@Howard Is and @Sinncubus-74

I think this is it...

I searched for "QI Gong Cultivation Insanity" in Google and starting getting results...

Zou huo ru mo - Wikipedia ( emphasis mine )

"Zou huo ru mo (Chinese: 走火入魔; pinyin: zǒuhuǒrùmó) or qigong deviation (Chinese: 氣功偏差; pinyin: qìgōngpiānchā; literally: 'qigong deviation/error' or Chinese: 气功出偏),[clarification needed] is a Chinese-culture concept traditionally used to indicate that something has gone wrong in spiritual or martial arts training. The qigong community uses this term to describe a physiological or psychological disorder believed to result during or after qigong practice, due to "improper practice" of qigong and other self-cultivation techniques. The concept was highlighted in the social and political context of mass popularization of qigong in China."

"While the Chinese Society of Psychiatry prefers the term "qigong deviation", the American Psychiatric Association uses psychosis terminology. Some physicians believe that this disease can be categorized as a culture-bound syndrome, but this point is debated."

"Symptoms are often identified as being in one of three categories:
panic, discomfort, and uncontrolled spontaneous movement;
sensory problems, such as visual or auditory hallucination; and
irrational beliefs
."

And then searching for "Qi Gong Deviation" returned this: ( link )
Cultivation Insanity in Falun Dafa = "Qi Gong Deviation" in the Chinese Psychiatric community.

After reading the wikipedia article. I think that a tulpa could be accurately described as QI Gong Deviation.

Last edited:

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
"Symptoms are often identified as being in one of three categories:
panic, discomfort, and uncontrolled spontaneous movement;
sensory problems, such as visual or auditory hallucination; and
irrational beliefs."

So that’s what happened to Donald !

wizanda

Premium Member
You juggle words until they fit your requirement, and attribute the ‘revelation’ to the Source.
Not the case; words are used as a code, like in any architecture.

If you ask me a defined question, I can give you a defined contextual answer.

I do not attribute things to the Source, other than what I can validate from first hand experience of it saying things directly.

Most things I'm saying are within the religious texts, I'm just showing where it says it.

The equation of my name just then was highly logical, which was maybe missed due to lack of knowledge on music synthesis:

In music software we could literally get an image of the types of sound that will be near to my name, this is a mathematical equation that can be seen as variables.

We could find the frequencies of variations from nearby spellings, and create a correlative pattern system; so we could literally allow Google to search the internet for words that match within a mathematical spectrum.

In my opinion.
:innocent: