• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do parents love when baby's poo??

firedragon

Veteran Member
I mean mate, who in the world loves when someone poo's? When it comes to their baby, parents tend to feel a special relief every time the baby poos. I cant remember the study I read this in but it was a long time ago.

A baby's poo speaks a lot. It not only smells, and looks disgusting, but also shows the health of the baby. So careful inspection (by that I dont mean poking with a spoon) will reveal a lot of things a parent needs to know about a baby's health issues. So is it that parents know this and that's why they feel what they feel or is it like a natural, instilled knowing. Instinct???

Where did that come from? What chemicals run through humans who know this, and feel this? Whats up with human beings?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
They get incredibly cranky when they can't. The babies, that is; although I suppose the parents do get cranky about that, too; from observation, I can tell that cranky babies are no fun to be around, least of all for their parents.

So what do you think are the religious implications of this?

firedragon

Veteran Member
They get incredibly cranky when they can't. The babies, that is; although I suppose the parents do get cranky about that, too; from observation, I can tell that cranky babies are no fun to be around, least of all for their parents.

Most grownups are cranky babies.

By the way, no one noticed I said Baby's in the Title and not Babies. @Rival should be helping me out with this kind of embarrassing mistakes and not grossing out on a poor baby's beautiful poo.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't enjoy baby poop.

I don't enjoy baby constipation either, but that doesn't mean I'm charmed by the by-product.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

So what do you think are the religious implications of this?
Exactly. One thing that parents of newborns often realize is that sleep is highly underrated. And events that guarantee a sleeping baby are welcomed with relief.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Most grownups are cranky babies.

By the way, no one noticed I said Baby's in the Title and not Babies. @Rival should be helping me out with this kind of embarrassing mistakes and not grossing out on a poor baby's beautiful poo.
I did notice. I'm just too meh to care :D