• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do parents love when baby's poo??

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No way. We tried.
R.ee22212fd9bd8aa90e9d77498ca7b1ca

exchemist

Veteran Member
You are right. I should cite the report. Will try, since there is no authenticity without giving reference to it. I can just say with confidence that "no", it is not exaggerated, but not verbatim. ;)

I think you misunderstood the post. Or maybe my articulation is not good enough. When I say love, I dont mean the poo. I mean the occurrence.

Very good. Please do complain to the Admins.
There, they have taken care of it. :D

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I mean mate, who in the world loves when someone poo's? When it comes to their baby, parents tend to feel a special relief every time the baby poos. I cant remember the study I read this in but it was a long time ago.

A baby's poo speaks a lot. It not only smells, and looks disgusting, but also shows the health of the baby. So careful inspection (by that I dont mean poking with a spoon) will reveal a lot of things a parent needs to know about a baby's health issues. So is it that parents know this and that's why they feel what they feel or is it like a natural, instilled knowing. Instinct???

Where did that come from? What chemicals run through humans who know this, and feel this? Whats up with human beings?
In my experience, I love it when they pooh, since human phenotypes necessarily need to do that, because of some divine design involving stinking stuff, and us being topologically equivalent to a doughnut . Apparently. Must be related with us being in His image, maybe.

Anyway, I love when they do that, so that they do not have to do the necessary same in the middle of the night.

ciao

- viole

Last edited:

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Parents want to be sure that their baby is healthy and being able to poop and the quality of it shows that there might be something wrong.

I have found a similar phenomenon when getting a new puppy. The conversation becomes dominated by frequency, quality, and location of poop. But if there is straining with no result, that is a sign that a visit to the vet is in order (possibly an expensive one).