• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do muslims hate democracy

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From what I've seen of claims about the Koran (from a scientific perspective),
it's not right....it's not even wrong.

outhouse

Atheistically
Qur'an challenge.

Like the book like your challenge is a lie.

It is plagiarized, that makes it founded on lies. And all credible historians make this claim.

Not one credible historian in the whole world uses your book for information on early Israelites, Jesus or John the Baptist.

Because the book is a useless historical source.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I disagree with all your comment , but i am quote this to post a question about :

if the provoking clothes lead to rape her or harassment, who accuatly more blamed the provoked "man " or who provoking ?

O My God. Are you serious? A sexy woman wears provoking clothes to draw handsome men's attention. But it is certainly not an invitation to rape them.

But I don't understand something: can't men control themselves?
we are humans. we are different than animals

is not when the women harassment men , when they provoke them ?

do you mean: "wouldn't you call it harassment towards men, when women wear sexy and provoking clothes?"

No, I wouldn't. Because the world is full of gorgeous hot men who turn women on, but no woman has ever accused them of "visual sexual harassment".

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Response: You can use whatever you like, as long as it is an attempt to inspire followers with speech that goes against their liking. So use whatever. For no matter what you use, will fail anyway, thus supporting the fact that Qur'an is true. You disagree? Then answer the challenge and prove differently.

Interesting logic you're running with. I particularly like how you define the terms so as to eliminate any possibility for someone to refute your point within this thread.

I know I'm going to regret this, but for one who is a little ignorant on some of the finer points of the Qur'an, exactly what are you referring to when determining that Muhammed inspired followers with speech that 'goes against their liking'.

I'm more informed about history than theology, but am interested in what you actually mean by 'goes against their liking'. Heck, I'm interested in what you mean by 'inspired' for that matter.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
Interesting logic you're running with. I particularly like how you define the terms so as to eliminate any possibility for someone to refute your point within this thread.

I know I'm going to regret this, but for one who is a little ignorant on some of the finer points of the Qur'an, exactly what are you referring to when determining that Muhammed inspired followers with speech that 'goes against their liking'.

I'm more informed about history than theology, but am interested in what you actually mean by 'goes against their liking'. Heck, I'm interested in what you mean by 'inspired' for that matter.

Response: The message of the Qur'an opposes the beliefs and likes of others. For example, Christians believe in the trinity, the Qur'an says it is a false teaching and a sin. Christians say Jesus is crucified. Qur'an says this is false. Jews claim Muhammad is not a prophet. Muhammad says he is one. Pagans believed in many gods. Qur'an says such a belief is a sin. many believe it is okay to drink alcohol. Qur'an forbids it. Etc..

As you can see, the message of Islam oppose the likes and beliefs of those who are not Muslims. Hence the challenge. For the challenge shows that it is humanly impossible to conquer and rule a nation or just the street you live on, by inspiring followers with human-made speech that goes against their liking. If you say otherwise, then take the challenge and prove differently. When you fail, because you will, your own failure will show as evidence that performing such an act is humanly impossible. Thereby demonstrating that the speech of the Qur'an is not human-made, but of divine origin. You disagree? Then simply answer the challenge and prove differently.

outhouse

Atheistically
For the challenge shows that it is humanly impossible to conquer and rule a nation or just the street you live on, by inspiring followers with human-made speech that goes against their liking.

If we rounded up some pedophile warrior off the street, and let him use weapons to force conversion, he will convert people.

Your challenge a lie.

Shad

Veteran Member
Evolution says creation of two individuals as the first humans is false. Archaeology shows the Judaism was based on polytheism. Archaeology shows that the Hebrews were never in Egypt. Education opposes religious belief in these three cases. The North fought the South to stop slavery.

I can do this as well. It becomes meaningless rhetoric when the religious does not match history. History holds the trump card.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Response: The message of the Qur'an opposes the beliefs and likes of others. For example, Christians believe in the trinity, the Qur'an says it is a false teaching and a sin. Christians say Jesus is crucified. Qur'an says this is false. Jews claim Muhammad is not a prophet. Muhammad says he is one. Pagans believed in many gods. Qur'an says such a belief is a sin. many believe it is okay to drink alcohol. Qur'an forbids it. Etc..

As you can see, the message of Islam oppose the likes and beliefs of those who are not Muslims. Hence the challenge. For the challenge shows that it is humanly impossible to conquer and rule a nation or just the street you live on, by inspiring followers with human-made speech that goes against their liking. If you say otherwise, then take the challenge and prove differently. When you fail, because you will, your own failure will show as evidence that performing such an act is humanly impossible. Thereby demonstrating that the speech of the Qur'an is not human-made, but of divine origin. You disagree? Then simply answer the challenge and prove differently.

Honestly I think that any religion deserves respect. And I deeply believe that Islamic countries can all become secular and modern, like any European or American country.
But why do they insist on rejecting democracy?

The Islamic vision of state and society is the total rejection of the Hellenistic values, which made the Middle East the most progressive place on Earth in the last centuries of the Ancient age.

so the Islamic creators of the Sharia hated Hellenism. It is so obvious. And I would like to understand why.
The Hellenistic principles are listed in the post # 3, by me.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Response: You can use whatever you like, as long as it is an attempt to inspire followers with speech that goes against their liking. So use whatever. For no matter what you use, will fail anyway, thus supporting the fact that Qur'an is true. You disagree? Then answer the challenge and prove differently.

Wait. Are you actually saying that Islam is meant to be fanatical and unreasonable?

It sure sounds that you are.

Shad

Veteran Member
Honestly I think that any religion deserves respect. And I deeply believe that Islamic countries can all become secular and modern, like any European or American country.

The Islamic vision of state and society is the total rejection of the Hellenistic values, which made the Middle East the most progressive place on Earth in the last centuries of the Ancient age.

so the Islamic creators of the Sharia hated Hellenism. It is so obvious. And I would like to understand why.

Philosophy led to questioning the Quran. Theologians become upset with this so started going after philosophers following Greek philosophy. There were also issues between theology and the state.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim

Response: Man does not what is best for them, better than the one who created man. Since Allah created humans and all of creation, then naturally, Allah's law is better than democracy and better than the principles you prescribe.

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
Response; You answered nothing. For the challenge clearly states for YOU YOURSELF to inspire enough followers to conquer and rule a nation, or even just the street you live on, by using human-made speech/literature that goes against the wants of a mass of people, as proof that such an act is humanly possible. So have you conquered and ruled a nation? NO. Have you conquered and ruled the street you live on? NO. Thus you've done absolutely nothing in answering the challenge and have been dodging it from the beginning. Thus your ducking and dodging to attempt the challenge once again confirms your denial to the fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

For me to prove that an act is humanly possible, I would not need to do so myself. I don't even have the urge to do so-- so why would I do so, in response to your "challenge"? I can point to the numerous other humans who have done so over the course of history. The "challenge" is seriously retarded. It's also interesting that you don't hold yourself, or the other Muslims in my nation, or neighborhood, to the same challenge-- if you did hold yourself, or the Muslims in my nation to this same challenge, the vast majority would fail despite Allah's will. You say that Allah has no partners, and yet you expect that Muslims will conquer nations on Allah's behalf, when they haven't been able to! I can sit here and say whatever I want about your supreme ruler and nothing can be done about it, either by you or Allah. I challenge Allah himself to do something about me, right now- and in five minutes when he hasn't done a single thing- I challenge you to do something about me. And in five minutes when you haven't done a single thing, Allah should be utterly ashamed of you and your challenge.