• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why can't Lucifer ever be redeemed?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
But god did not stop that, he did not fix the damage caused, and he wants to hold us accountable despite the creation he deemed to be "good" was actually so flawed that his own "omnipotence" was thwarted by nothing more than a rogue angel we are supposed to believe is powerless and willless against god.
and in the scheme of superlatives.....
bigger, faster, stronger, most intelligent and greatly experienced ....

Someone is at the top of the list on all counts
and I suspect that Someone to also be the Creator

stacked deck

and you would worship someone less?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
It has been said that, should you come face to face with the Devil, do not be afraid. Instead, compliment him on the quality of his illusion.:D
in this you would admit.....the devil is real
only his presentation is an illusion

God saw the presentation
He didn't buy it

godnotgod

Thou art That
in this you would admit.....the devil is real
only his presentation is an illusion

God saw the presentation
He didn't buy it

That is what you learned up front, but before the Creation, God and Satan met in the Green Room of Heaven, and formed an agreement behind the scenes and in secret, that they should appear as implacable foes on stage, with Satan being responsible for all sorts of horrible events, events which would have you on the edge of your seat, screaming bloody murder at the outrage.

God is pretending He doesn't buy it, but it is God's own idea. In the end, God and Satan will appear,on stage, hand in hand, bowing to the audience to uproarious applause. You and I are that audience, and we will tout how convincing the Big Act was, because we truly and honestly believed it was otherwise.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
That is what you learned up front, but before the Creation, God and Satan met in the Green Room of Heaven, and formed an agreement behind the scenes and in secret, that they should appear as implacable foes on stage, with Satan being responsible for all sorts of horrible events, events which would have you on the edge of your seat, screaming bloody murder at the outrage.

God is pretending He doesn't buy it, but it is God's own idea. In the end, God and Satan will appear,on stage, hand in hand, bowing to the audience to uproarious applause. You and I are that audience, and we will tout how convincing the Big Act was, because we truly and honestly believed it was so.
you have bought your own illusion

God reigns
the devil makes denial
and we are on board as if chess pieces

Whose side are you on?

godnotgod

Thou art That
you have bought your own illusion

God reigns
the devil makes denial
and we are on board as if chess pieces

Whose side are you on?

There are no sides. It is YOU who are caught in the illusion, thinking it to be reality.

You are caught in the game of Black vs White, where White MUST win.

I stand squarely in the middle, leaning neither to the left, nor to the right, attached to neither. That way I remain free at all times.

You, OTOH, allow yourself to be a pawn on the chess board.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
There are no sides. It is YOU who are caught in the illusion, thinking it to be reality.

You are caught in the game of Black vs White, where White MUST win.

I stand squarely in the middle, leaning neither to the left, nor to the right, attached to neither. That way I remain free at all times.

You, OTOH, allow yourself to be a pawn on the chess board.
if that were true..you would not make discussion as you do

you would not even be here

what?.....you don't know? ...you....are being played

godnotgod

Thou art That
messenger?.....for Whom?
(if you make a choice....you have chosen a line drawn)

Unlike you, who feel a need to take up sides, and hence, arms, and bloody warfare, I stand in the middle of these two great sides, without arms, attached to neither.

This hawk of truth is swift and flies with a still cry, a small sweetmeat for the eyes of night.

Best heed my words. The hour is getting close.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Unlike you, who feel a need to take up sides, and hence, arms, and bloody warfare, I stand in the middle of these two great sides, without arms, attached to neither.

This hawk of truth is swift and flies with a still cry, a small sweetmeat for the eyes of night.

Best heed my words. The hour is getting close.
I suspect the two sides will take hold......left and right....
and tear you apart

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You know you want to!

Lucifer is a really nice being, just misunderstood.

Question: Did Lucifer carry out God's orders to the letter in respect of Job? Of course he did!
God gave allowance......Job was in the hands of the devil

the devil may do (and he did).... as the devil would do
he performed under his own volition and nature

God had nothing to prove
either did His servant Job

godnotgod

Thou art That
I suspect the two sides will take hold......left and right....
and tear you apart

They've been trying forever. There is no 'I' they can get hold of to do so, ha ha ha. They only end up biting each other's tails, going round and round and round, as I watch from my box seat. Pass the popcorn.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
They've been trying forever. There is no 'I' they can get hold of to do so, ha ha ha. They only end up biting each other's tails, going round and round and round, as I watch from my box seat. Pass the popcorn.
i don't think you can be redeemed

you have nothing of definition