• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why can't Lucifer ever be redeemed?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm fond of Allan Kardec's book "the spirits book". In that book the Spirits tell him that every Spirit will eventually be purified and made perfect. Wouldn't you prefer it if that was the case? Maybe it is. How do you know it isn't? In the Scriptures, sometimes God changes his mind. Why can't all spirits eventually be redeemed?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I'm fond of Allan Kardec's book "the spirits book". In that book the Spirits tell him that every Spirit will eventually be purified and made perfect. Wouldn't you prefer it if that was the case? Maybe it is. How do you know it isn't? In the Scriptures, sometimes God changes his mind. Why can't all spirits eventually be redeemed?

I asked a similar question. If god listens to all who repent, and only god knows lucifers heart, who would say god cant forgive lucifer if he can forgive any sin. Any.

Super Universe

Defender of God

All "spirits" cannot be redeemed because that would violate free will. All societies have rules and consequences for breaking the rules.

Every "spirit" will not be purified and made perfect. God's children ascend, during they're ascension process they are purified of primitive anger instincts and the propensity for violence, so, they are fixed to a degree but certainly not made perfect.

Angels are formed outside of heaven and do work for the universe. Angels can also join the ascension program to heaven once they are released from their work.

Lucifer and all other angels who chose to side with Lucifer in the rebellion were offered mercy but with the loss of all authority and position. All the angels chose mercy except Lucifer. Lucifer wants to be in charge of this universe or have nothing at all. Once Lucifer's trial is complete he will undoubtedly cease to exist. The judgment and punishment will be conducted by very high level angels, not God.

God doesn't change His mind. Over time ignorant humans learn that what they thought was true, was not true, for instance an "eye for an eye" seemed to change to "forgiveness". The truth is that an "eye for an eye" never was God's law. It was an idea that the Jew's adopted from their time spent in captivity in Babylon. You might look up Hammurabi's laws online and you will see that it sounds a whole lot like the Old Testament rules.

If you really want to understand the bible more then you should study primitive cultures.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
All "spirits" cannot be redeemed because that would violate free will.
Only for those who do not want to be redeemed...

All societies have rules and consequences for breaking the rules.
Yeppers.
But only religion puts you in an eternal punishment.

Every "spirit" will not be purified and made perfect. God's children ascend, during they're ascension process they are purified of primitive anger instincts and the propensity for violence, so, they are fixed to a degree but certainly not made perfect.
Sounds horrid.
I elect to not be made into a completely different person.

God doesn't change His mind.
The Bible seems to disagree.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Why would Lucifer want to be in heaven with God again? Lucifer knows the lies about God.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
asked a similar question. If god listens to all who repent, and only god knows lucifers heart, who would say god cant forgive lucifer if he can forgive any sin. Any.
I highly doubt God listens to all who repent to him. God only wants power. What is the point of Jesus dying for our sins if we have to ask God for forgiveness of our sins and to repent?
I wouldn't ask God for forgiveness and nor would I repent.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Lucifer and all other angels who chose to side with Lucifer in the rebellion were offered mercy but with the loss of all authority and position. All the angels chose mercy except Lucifer. Lucifer wants to be in charge of this universe or have nothing at all. Once Lucifer's trial is complete he will undoubtedly cease to exist. The judgment and punishment will be conducted by very high level angels, not God.
Lucifer never wanted more power than God. He saw what God was doing and he disliked it. God is a manipulator. God wants worship, he wants prayer, he wants power, he wants you to ask him for forgiveness when you do something that is praobably normal like sex before marriage, even masturbation.
Lucifer will still continue to exist no matter what.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Only for those who do not want to be redeemed...

Yeppers.
But only religion puts you in an eternal punishment.

Sounds horrid.
I elect to not be made into a completely different person.

The Bible seems to disagree.

Only "spirits" who want to be redeemed will be? Personalities are never changed. Primitive instincts are. There is no redemption, there is mercy or no mercy.

Only religion puts you in eternal punishment? Religion is not in charge of anything except religion. The universe does not obey the pope or any imam.

Sounds horrid? Do you know what a psychopath is? Would you like to live with one?

You elect not to be made into a completely different person? If removing your propensity for violence would make you into a completely different person then you never had a chance to get to heaven any way.

The bible disagree's with me? Why would I follow 3,000 year old primtive ideas written down by humans who were afraid of comets? Others choose to worship the bible, not I.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Only "spirits" who want to be redeemed will be?
I have no idea.
It is your fantasy, not mine.

I merely pointed out that it is only against free will if they do not want to be redeemed.
No idea how you were able to spin that strawman out of it.

Personalities are never changed.
Says who?

Primitive instincts are. There is no redemption, there is mercy or no mercy.
I disagree with your false dichotomy.

Only religion puts you in eternal punishment? Religion is not in charge of anything except religion. The universe does not obey the pope or any imam.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Are you by chance off your meds?

Sounds horrid? Do you know what a psychopath is? Would you like to live with one?
No idea what this has to do with my reply.
Perhaps you would be so kind as to connect the dots?

You elect not to be made into a completely different person? If removing your propensity for violence would make you into a completely different person then you never had a chance to get to heaven any way.
Says you.
No offense.
I do not take you seriously on the topic.
especially given this post I am currently replying to.

The bible disagree's with me? Why would I follow 3,000 year old primtive ideas written down by humans who were afraid of comets? Others choose to worship the bible, not I.
The Bible does not support your bold empty claim.
That is all I am saying.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Why would Lucifer want to be in heaven with God again? Lucifer knows the lies about God.

Humans too often misunderstood the context of revelation. There are many levels between the material universe and heaven. Angels do not come from heaven, they are created in the various levels, usually they are created with unique abilities so they can do things that no other angel can do. Some select angels do perform work in heaven but the overwhelming majority have never been there.

Jesus created Lucifer outside of heaven. Over time Lucifer advanced his way into a high level administrator position for this universe. Lucifer never met God. Lucifer never went to heaven.

Lucifer chose to begin his rebellion just before Jesus began His bestowal mission on the earth. Jesus allowed the rebellion to continue so that every angel would make a choice. Jesus began His bestowal mission to the earth regardless of the rebellion.

Once Jesus finished His earthly bestowal, Lucifer was bound and jailed and is undergoing trial. The trial is being conducted by very high level angels, not Jesus or God. Lucifer is being judged by angels for violating the laws of the angels.

Time is shifted in the higher levels, one thousand years on the earth is like a single day in the higher levels of the universe. Lucifer's trial will take about 3 days of universe time but that will be 3,000 years of earth time.

Lucifer knows the lies about God? Lucifer, like the other angels, only knows what he was told about God and nothing more.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Humans too often misunderstood the context of revelation. There are many levels between the material universe and heaven. Angels do not come from heaven, they are created in the various levels, usually they are created with unique abilities so they can do things that no other angel can do. Some select angels do perform work in heaven but the overwhelming majority have never been there.

Jesus created Lucifer outside of heaven. Over time Lucifer advanced his way into a high level administrator position for this universe. Lucifer never met God. Lucifer never went to heaven.

Lucifer chose to begin his rebellion just before Jesus began His bestowal mission on the earth. Jesus allowed the rebellion to continue so that every angel would make a choice. Jesus began His bestowal mission to the earth regardless of the rebellion.

Once Jesus finished His earthly bestowal, Lucifer was bound and jailed and is undergoing trial. The trial is being conducted by very high level angels, not Jesus or God. Lucifer is being judged by angels for violating the laws of the angels.

Time is shifted in the higher levels, one thousand years on the earth is like a single day in the higher levels of the universe. Lucifer's trial will take about 3 days of universe time but that will be 3,000 years of earth time.

Lucifer knows the lies about God? Lucifer, like the other angels, only knows what he was told about God and nothing more.
So basically, in your fantasy, heaven is like working for Donald trump.
Before he was President...

Super Universe

Defender of God
I have no idea.
It is your fantasy, not mine.

I merely pointed out that it is only against free will if they do not want to be redeemed.
No idea how you were able to spin that strawman out of it.

Says who?

I disagree with your false dichotomy.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Are you by chance off your meds?

No idea what this has to do with my reply.
Perhaps you would be so kind as to connect the dots?

Says you.
No offense.
I do not take you seriously on the topic.
especially given this post I am currently replying to.

The Bible does not support your bold empty claim.
That is all I am saying.

It's my fantasy, not yours? Your Lucifer worship is not a fantasy then? Has he given you anything?

It's against free will for angels to be redeemed if they do not wish to be? Once you violate the law there is a punishment. There is no redemption. For an angel who rebels, it is doubtful that you will ever regain the authority you had before. The angels who participated in rebellion and chose mercy are given lower level jobs.

Who said that personalities are never changed? I did. You don't have to agree.

You disagree with me? You worship the devil, there isn't going to be very much that we agree on.

You had no idea that the pope is only in charge of religion and not the universe? I'm sure you didn't. To you religion and God are the same thing.

You have no idea what my "psychopath" response has to do with you wanting to not lose any primitive instincts? 90% of all serial killers have a certain "lack of empathy" towards others gene. Do you still want to keep the gene?

The bible does not support my claim that it was written by humans who were afraid of comets? All you have to do is read it. What is a fireball from heaven? What causes drought? What causes earthquakes? Disease? We know the cause of these things now. No one believes they are caused by an angry God, well, except the few remaining primitive tribal societies.

Super Universe

Defender of God
So basically, in your fantasy, heaven is like working for Donald trump.
Before he was President...

Heaven is like working for Donald Trump? Heaven is experiencing the many levels of ascension and knowing the truth. Heaven is getting to see God. Heaven is being at peace and having no fear. Heaven is living in astonishing beauty. Heaven is meeting countless personalities and sharing experiences from all over the universe.

I don't think that working for Donald Trump provides any of that.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Because he doesn't exist. He's a metaphor used in religious texts

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
It's my fantasy, not yours?
Yes

Your Lucifer worship is not a fantasy then?
I do not worship Lucifer.
That is part of your fantasy.

Has he given you anything?
Since I am not privy to your fantasy, you will have to tell me.

It's against free will for angels to be redeemed if they do not wish to be? Once you violate the law there is a punishment. There is no redemption. For an angel who rebels, it is doubtful that you will ever regain the authority you had before. The angels who participated in rebellion and chose mercy are given lower level jobs.

Who said that personalities are never changed? I did. You don't have to agree.

You disagree with me? You worship the devil, there isn't going to be very much that we agree on.

You had no idea that the pope is only in charge of religion and not the universe? I'm sure you didn't. To you religion and God are the same thing.

You have no idea what my "psychopath" response has to do with you wanting to not lose any primitive instincts? 90% of all serial killers have a certain "lack of empathy" towards others gene. Do you still want to keep the gene?

The bible does not support my claim that it was written by humans who were afraid of comets? All you have to do is read it. What is a fireball from heaven? What causes drought? What causes earthquakes? Disease? We know the cause of these things now. No one believes they are caused by an angry God, well, except the few remaining primitive tribal societies.
pink and purple penguins prefer petrified pickles.

There you go.
That should get you another few posts to reveal more of your fantasy.
Who knows, it may prove quite entertaining.

Repox

Truth Seeker
What happens to the one's spirit depends on what choices one makes. Lucifer has made choices to oppose God, and to try to become like God. Therefore, Lucifer suffers the consequences of his actions. It is the same for humans who choose to disobey God. I don't believe it is possible for all spirits to be redeemed, they make choices.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Yeah..it is written...and the Lord repented the evil He would do....
and we do so as well

but that is voluntary, as in willful act
one's own volition in play

If you press the repentance (as if by sword point)......
you can't be sure the change of mind is there

and to reach into the spirit and force the change by mind control
negates the scheme of forming unique spirit by the birth and life we live in