• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are Some Men Sexually Interested in Lesbians?

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
If a woman can wear daisy dukes and look good doing it, then she deserves to wear them imo. How do you know you just don’t have a problem with cut off jeans? Maybe they just don't appeal to you.
I use to hang out with strippers on a daily basis. They were probably some of the coolest girls I have ever hung actually. I use to go shopping with them and everything else, that also included a lot of stripper shopping for stripping cloths. It was quite the experience. The ones I did stuff actually dressed kind of stylish outside of work too. You would never know they were strippers. So, I don't see how you can base everything on apparel.

Gloone you hung out with strollers....nuff said lol

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
You said women showing off some butt/wearing revealing clothes where trash and effectively disease carriers.

Let me break this down again.....

When I say they are trash that is my opinion about the attire they are wearing not who they really are.....

Second, I said provocative clothing in a bar setting "attracts attention" furhermore I go on to say in a bar setting you attract different personalities and if one isn't careful and over consumes alcohol their judgement maybe impaired thus leading them to risky sexual behavior.....I mention STD because from my own empirical research, not to mention the psycho-social I do on countless homeless women on Skid row in California, risky sexual behavior especially if you are intoxicated....

I am NOT saying clothing+alcohol+risky sex= rape, or STD

I am saying the precursor to an ill-advised situation is how you appear because you may encounter an individual with the wrong perception about who you are. Naturally and I only speak on some men, men may think a provocative dressed woman in a bar is looking for attention and is possibly a skank....some women may think that to. You put alcohol in the mix now you have drunkards who may possibly have bad manners approaching women of this caliber saying God knows what.

I have worked with ER physicians who have examined women who were sexually assaulted and who, on Friday Saturday nights come into our ER drunk from a bar. It doesn't happen all the time but it has happened enough. Not only are these girls wearing next to.nothing but they are drunk. After being triaged my fellow physicians learn that going home with a guy and putting out soon turned into a fist fight or in some cases rape, and in extreme cases murder.....You want to know the most common thing we learn from their stories? "He thought I was a hoe!"

Its all about perception......I have tattoos but if I walk into a job interview looking like Tyrese on a good day I wont get hired because the interviewer perceives me to not be professional......

Same thing with a woman dressing in booty shorts. My perception (although possibly wrong) is that the woman's attire is trashy because I perceive people who don't dress recently in public to not value their appearance. I am sorry folks we live in a highly visual society where appearance matters.

Last edited:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
LOL I'm sorry.....but how has this latest discussion have anything to do with sexual interest in lesbians?

I mean, is this an attempt at Male Psychology 101? I'm not trying to sound silly here - I'm being rather serious. Because I'm having a difficult time trying to follow the conversation and relate it to the OP. :shrug:

Gloone

Same thing with a woman dressing in booty shorts. My perception (although possibly wrong) is that the woman's attire is trashy because I perceive people who don't dress recently in public to not value their appearance. I am sorry folks we live in a highly visual society where appearance matters.
You could be right. So anyone that goes to a club or bar, do you consider them skanks or trash? Sounds like those are not the places you would go to find women or have a good time. What would you think about two lesbians that are nicely dressed, and chill with you all night? Are they skanky too? :D

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
LOL I'm sorry.....but how has this latest discussion have anything to do with sexual interest in lesbians?

I mean, is this an attempt at Male Psychology 101? I'm not trying to sound silly here - I'm being rather serious. Because I'm having a difficult time trying to follow the conversation and relate it to the OP. :shrug:

Yeah well people were challenging me and I tried avoiding the derailment but I had to let them know.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

I take it you mean they look trashy because they are still undressed.

Plenty of naked girls on public sandy beaches, and I would never say they were trashy.

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
I take it you mean they look trashy because they are still undressed.

Plenty of naked girls on public sandy beaches, and I would never say they were trashy.

This is where we get into appropriateness of attire. Females wearing thongs on beaches is socially acceptable. Females wearing thongs (especially if its a swimsuit) in a mall not acceptable. Btw recently is meant to say decently

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Terrywoodenpic said:

Do you mean in common beaches or in specific ones for people to get naked?

Gloone

This is where we get into appropriateness of attire. Females wearing thongs on beaches is socially acceptable. Females wearing thongs (especially if its a swimsuit) in a mall not acceptable. Btw recently is meant to say decently
Swimsuit and shorts is perfectly normal at the beach or any stores and malls near one.