• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are Some Men Sexually Interested in Lesbians?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This is something I've never understood. Why are some men apparently interested in sex with lesbians? How is it possible to be interested in having sex with someone who is not interested in having sex with you? I would think just the thought of it alone is enough to creep someone out. So how come some people are turned on by it?

Don't misunderstand: Offline, I have a few friends who are lesbians and they are awesome people. It's just that I'm not sexually interested in them.

Last edited:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
This is something I've never understood. Why are some men apparently interested in sex with lesbians? How is it possible to be interested in having sex with someone who is not interested in having sex with you? I would think just the thought of it alone is enough to creep someone out. So how come some people are turned on by it?

More boobs? :shrug:

Twig pentagram

High Priest
I'm sexually interested in the lipstick lesbians not the butch ones. I actually have a tattoo of a naked woman tieing up another naked woman on my left arm.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Good point. But have you ever made love to a woman who wasn't interested in making love to you? Do you know what that's like?
Yes I do, it's not as bad as not having sex at all, besides there's plenty of women on Earth who would'nt mind a threesome. They're called bisexuals.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'm sexually interested in the lipstick lesbians not the butch ones.....

This took a while for my husband to get used to, as well. One night years ago, we were at a bar, and I was hit on by a "butch" lesbian. It surprised him to see me totally attracted to her, too. She got my number, and told me she'd call me, but never did.

When Steve and I were driving home, he kept asking me how I could be attracted to her. I said, "How could I NOT? She's fun, very nice-looking, personable, generous (she bought all my drinks, LOL), and freakin' hilarious!" The rest of the night, he continued to try to wrap his head around the concept of a butch lesbian being attractive. After a while, it hit him......it's only because HE'S attracted to feminine women. Lesbians per se don't really have anything to do with it, and he was projecting his own views onto my own as a bi.

So, maybe my original reply to the OP isn't that far off the mark. Maybe it really is as simple as seeing more boobs. But add to that: boobs, teased hair, heels, a pair of nice gams, and a curvy tush. Just more. :D

I dunno. Men are weird.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Yes I do, it's not as bad as not having sex at all,

Well, I won't argue with you, but I will point out that you and I disagree on this. About the worse experience I can think of, sexually speaking, is sleeping with someone who doesn't want to sleep with me. But tastes vary.

...besides there's plenty of women on Earth who would'nt mind a threesome. They're called bisexuals.

Of course, but we're talking about lesbians.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
This took a while for my husband to get used to, as well. One night years ago, we were at a bar, and I was hit on by a "butch" lesbian. It surprised him to see me totally attracted to her, too. She got my number, and told me she'd call me, but never did.

When Steve and I were driving home, he kept asking me how I could be attracted to her. I said, "How could I NOT? She's fun, very nice-looking, personable, generous (she bought all my drinks, LOL), and freakin' hilarious!" The rest of the night, he continued to try to wrap his head around the concept of a butch lesbian being attractive. After a while, it hit him......it's only because HE'S attracted to feminine women. Lesbians per se don't really have anything to do with it, and he was projecting his own views onto my own as a bi.

So, maybe my original reply to the OP isn't that far off the mark. Maybe it really is as simple as seeing more boobs. But add to that: boobs, teased hair, heels, a pair of nice gams, and a curvy tush. Just more. :D

I dunno. Men are weird.
Did you say heels and a curvy tush?:drool:

Forbidden fruit is the most delicious of all? Some men might see it as the "unattainable conquest". I suppose getting a lesbian into bed would be the ultimate trophy or something.

Smoke

Done here.
I can kind of see it. I'm not interested in women at all, but even I thought Better Than Chocolate was kind of a hot movie.

As for availability, I notice a lot of straight guys are turned on by Jessica Alba, and I don't think she's interested in having sex with them either. :)

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist

Don't misunderstand: Offline, I have a few friends who are lesbians and they are awesome people. It's just that I'm not sexually interested in them.
It's not that i'm interested in them, its just that its nice on occasion to see two women making out.

The Neo Nerd

Let me explain why i think i like lesbians.

I like naked chicks.

I like naked chicks having sex.

I don't like naked guys

I dont like naked guys having sex.

So the best sex to watch is one where there is naked chicks having sex with no naked guys, which means two naked chicks.

Plus there may be some part of me that likes seeing women surrender to their desires and do something that is socially taboo.

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
I am a lesbian in a male body I love the female form . i am sorry but it is just a fact. I love women, I feel so inadequate that I cannot in this modern age feel anything similar for a fellow male, i feel so awkward and out of place. Guess I am just old school.

Cheers

Erebus

Lesbians have never interested me greatly. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing more beautiful than two women being in love (though I find the sight of two girls kissing more appealing than the sight of two girls having sex) but since it's a love I'll never be part of I just appreciate it as a thing of beauty and move on.
It's kind of like looking at a priceless work of art. You can appreciate the sight of it, but the knowledge that you will never own it means you don't desire it for yourself (well, you might do briefly, but not on any meaningful level).

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Lesbians have never interested me greatly. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing more beautiful than two women being in love (though I find the sight of two girls kissing more appealing than the sight of two girls having sex) but since it's a love I'll never be part of I just appreciate it as a thing of beauty and move on.
It's kind of like looking at a priceless work of art. You can appreciate the sight of it, but the knowledge that you will never own it means you don't desire it for yourself (well, you might do briefly, but not on any meaningful level).

I understand and largely share your point of view here.