• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are majority of Arabs, Anti-america

kai

ragamuffin
Maybe i wasn't clear earlier. I meant re-building Gaza, not just by giving food and shelter.

The US and EU said they won't help re-build Gaza if Hamas was still controlling it. The more they deny Hamas it's rights as a legitimate party, the more they feel so desperate to use all possible means to prove their right, and the more people will sympathize with their cause. If the US and the West in general have supported Hamas when it was elected, their own people--Palestinians--would have rejected them-Hamas--when they fail to maintain dignity, peace and prosperity to the Palestinians.

Its impossible for the west to support Hamas in their present form TashaN.

Last edited:

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
The United States is the leading provider of bilateral economic and development assistance to the Palestinians, having programmed an estimated $2.2 billion through USAID since 1993. Funding has supported programs in the areas of water and sanitation, infrastructure, education, health, economic growth, and democracy. The United States also is committed to continuing assistance for basic human needs in both the West Bank and Gaza, including emergency food, health care, and access to safe water. In Gaza, much of this is accomplished through the United Nations Relief and Works Agency and local and international nongovernmental organizations (NGOs).
USAID WEST BANK & GAZA - ABOUT US

U.S. Government Provides Humanitarian Aid to Gaza
pr090102.jpg

USAID Press Release: U.S. Government Provides Humanitarian Aid to Gaza

But, but, but...we're the Great Satan? How can they accept food and aid from The Great Satan?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Its impossible for the west to support Hamas in their present form TashaN.

Both have to change the way they view each other.

Who brought up Israel? I didn't.

I brought it up because you were whining about losing your country's money, so i showed you a way to save money. I don't think my words were too difficult to understand. Are you disappointed or something? maybe you don't want to show us some hypocrisy?

Don't worry, i perfectly understand your position. :)

kai

ragamuffin
Both have to change the way they view each other.

Its not about how they view each other its about how they view themselves.

Hamas is an organisation with goals and aims which are unacceptable to western countries. thats not a view thats a fact.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Its not about how they view each other its about how they view themselves.

Hamas is an organisation with goals and aims which are unacceptable to western countries. thats not a view thats a fact.

So, do you have any solution?

kai

ragamuffin
So, do you have any solution?

while Hamas is in control there is no solution. the change to Palestinian leadership must come either from either within Hamas, or the Palestinians must vote for a leadership that desires peace more than it desires the destruction of Israel.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hamas could change its charter. I don't see any other way Hamas' goals and aims could be modified.

Hamas won't change it's charter. All the other groups which back Hamas now would abandon it and call Hamas traitors if they did. What Hamas call for is legal in the sense that the land is Palestinian in origin and that they want all their lands back, but in reality, there will have to be a compromise in order to maintain peace in the region.

From: Arab Peace Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Peace_Initiative#cite_note-40The Khaleej Times editorialized in December 2008 that "The Arab peace plan remains the best and most pragmatic solution to Palestine-Israel conflict... Even though Hamas and Islamic Jihad are not prepared to accept anything short of the entire Palestine occupied in 1940s, if the plan is accepted by Israel and US, the Arabs could possibly persuade Islamists to embrace it too.".

If Israel is waiting for Hamas to change their ideologies before them having to accept Hamas as a legitimate partner in negotiations, there won't be any peace any time soon unless one of these two destroyed the other.

I think Israel won't accept to negotiate with Hamas with their current charter, and we will have to wait for the Palestinians to be as strong as Israel or maybe a little stronger to defend themselves from Israel, so both would either recognize each other or go for full open war.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
The land is originally Byzentinian ;) get yur facts strait. :D
Return the Holy Land to the Christians! :D

Last edited:

kai

ragamuffin
Hamas won't change it's charter. All the other groups which back Hamas now would abandon it and call Hamas traitors if they did. What Hamas call for is legal in the sense that the land is Palestinian in origin and that they want all their lands back, but in reality, there will have to be a compromise in order to maintain peace in the region.

If Israel is waiting for Hamas to change their ideologies before them having to accept Hamas as a legitimate partner in negotiations, there won't be any peace any time soon unless one of these two destroyed the other.

I think Israel won't accept to negotiate with Hamas with their current charter, and we will have to wait for the Palestinians to be as strong as Israel or maybe a little stronger to defend themselves from Israel, so both would either recognize each other or go for full open war.

Hamas cannot change its charter its built into the charter that it cannot be changed, its also built in that no one can give away or renounce Islamic ownership of any part of Palestine.no matter who they are.

i think its time for people in the middle east to stop listening to the likes of Hamas who make such outlandish claims that they can defeat Israel and make all of Palestine fall under Islamic rule. There needs to be a reality check here.

The Palestinians don't need this type of leadership which can and only leads to war.

talk of being as strong as Israel is nonsense, this whole mindset has to change. war, war, war, thats what people like Hamas thrive on. and thats how Palestinians get killed.

Last edited:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hamas cannot change its charter its built into the charter that it cannot be changed, its also built in that no one can give away or renounce Islamic ownership of any part of Palestine.no matter who they are.

i think its time for people in the middle east to stop listening to the likes of Hamas who make such outlandish claims that they can defeat Israel and make all of Palestine fall under Islamic rule. There needs to be a reality check here.

The Palestinians don't need this type of leadership which can and only leads to war.

talk of being as strong as Israel is nonsense, this whole mindset has to change. war, war, war, thats what people like Hamas thrive on. and thats how Palestinians get killed.

The will of people is stronger than any other charter whether it can change or not. Fateh are corrupted so people had no choice but to choose Hamas. If Israel agreed and acted to give the Palestinians their own state, they will definitely accept.

But what can we see in land is a systematic and frequent increase in illegal settlements in occupied lands. No body can feel that Israel are serious if they are keeping doing that.

So, if Israel didn't change these methods which the whole world have condemned, Hamas will be the people choice.

kai

ragamuffin
The will of people is stronger than any other charter whether it can change or not. Fateh are corrupted so people had no choice but to choose Hamas. If Israel agreed and acted to give the Palestinians their own state, they will definitely accept.

But what can we see in land is a systematic and frequent increase in illegal settlements in occupied lands. No body can feel that Israel are serious if they are keeping doing that.

So, if Israel didn't change these methods which the whole world have condemned, Hamas will be the people choice.

Hamas governs Gaza there are no settlements in Gaza , Hamas doesnt want peace, it will settles for ceasefire but its goals remain, ceasefire means still at war.

As of this moment the Palestinians in Gaza are in the middle of a war between Hamas and Israel which is in a temporary and shaky ceasefire.

tell me does Hamas allow any alternative political party to campaign in Gaza?

in order for the Palestinians to have any kind of future they must leave Hamas and that kind of ideology in the past.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Well, what seams odd is that Muslims call us Americans better than other Europeans because we have lots of religulous Christians who for some reason are Conservative. These Christians are deemed "better" by the standered of some worshiped books/Idols. This are the People who most Hate Muhammadism to the point of hating Islam (even non radical ways). To the point of not voting for Obama for fear that he might have some "Arab" DNA. These are the people who told me Quran from Satan and Muhammad pedifile and either Satanic or to stupid to see that words spoken to him was infact from Satan and not Gabriel. They said and say that Muslims do not worship their same God, but Worship Satan. or their Pagan Moon God as sole god. Akmadinejad has said that Obama must beg for forgiveness from the Muslim world for the wrong deeds of Bush. The Dictator of Iran (Adulla something) has said that Obama is a "house negro" aka Slave and dear resentful dictator wanta be Chaves of Venezuala has said that Obama has same stench as Bush. and Fidel Castro (from the grave i'msure) has written that Obama seams a fine man [as he will lift some sactions and work more with Communist Cuba].
Conservapdia has this to say on Islam:
Islam is the second largest religion in the world, with over 1.4 billion followers, the number of Muslims is rapidly growing, mainly due to high birth rates, in both Muslim-majority and other countries . Conversions to Christianity (from any faith or lack thereof) outnumber those to Islam, but cannot keep up with the birthrate discrepancy.
What i find odd is that more people convert to the various forms of Christianity than to Muhammadist Islam, or true Submission for that matter, which i deam less mythological and complex than Christianity.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hamas governs Gaza there are no settlements in Gaza , Hamas doesnt want peace, it will settles for ceasefire but its goals remain, ceasefire means still at war.

As of this moment the Palestinians in Gaza are in the middle of a war between Hamas and Israel which is in a temporary and shaky ceasefire.

tell me does Hamas allow any alternative political party to campaign in Gaza?

in order for the Palestinians to have any kind of future they must leave Hamas and that kind of ideology in the past.

Hamas been elected by the Palestinians as a whole, not by the people in Gaza.

You still didn't answer my worries about Israel's settlements.

On his settlement policy, Sharon said while addressing a meeting of the Tzomet party: "Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Judean) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them."

Ariel Sharon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

kai

ragamuffin
Hamas been elected by the Palestinians as a whole, not by the people in Gaza.
Yes but they do not govern the West Bank which is fortunate for the Palestinians that live there.
Israel dissengaed from Gaza and there are no settlements there.

You still didn't answer my worries about Israel's settlements.

I dont agree with any settlements on the west bank and Sharon is no longer around

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Hamas are following what Hezbollah did,they are handing out money to people who lost their homes to win back support which has wained recently,one farmer complained that he recieved $1000 yet he valued his farm at $500,000.
Many Gazans recieved some cash but far short of what was promised,after all Hamas would rather buy rockets.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I dont agree with any settlements on the west bank and Sharon is no longer around

For God's sake, i'm not talking about Gaza, but about the Palestinian territories as a whole. Sharon is gone but the method is still hanging around.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
For God's sake, i'm not talking about Gaza, but about the Palestinian territories as a whole. Sharon is gone but the method is still hanging around.

OK keep your hair on,yes it still goes on and its something that needs to stop although Israel have been evicting them,by the way which Gods
sake do you mean.:)