• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will the Antichrist be?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So who will be Satan's counterfeit Christ-Messiah? He will be a man of peace right? What is your understanding of this person? Will He rule the world?

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
During the second coming of Christ, Jesus will come to the Earth with a message of peace and love, and we will naturally get angry over such a message. In our anger we will call Jesus the Antichrist and crucify him again. And so it will be humankind that is the real Antichrist.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So who will be Satan's counterfeit Christ-Messiah? He will be a man of peace right? What is your understanding of this person? Will He rule the world?
Can you supply any evidence that there should be a counterfeit Christ-Messiah?

David1967

Premium Member

This guy named Burt who lives in my town. Burt is a jerk. And no, he will not rule the world, he cant even keep his lawn mowed.........................But seriously, I have no idea who the antichrist would be.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
I think it may be the pope or someone like the pope..perhaps a super pope, someone who seats himself above all religions.

The lawless one is revealed once there is a falling away, an apostasy. and once something holding him back is taken out of the way. Lets say maybe it was the true Apostles, once all those died there was nothing holding the false Apostles back. And the pope rose to the top of the heap and also calls himself God i,e "Holy Father"

2 Thessalonians 2:4 "He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God."

Perhaps a future pope who decides Jesus name is irrelevant, will be the final pope, the "Son of Perdition". So when the Catholic church no longer uses the name Jesus, might be a sign.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
So who will be Satan's counterfeit Christ-Messiah?
The question is flawed to begin with; satan is an accuser virus inside the Matrix, that seems to attack the self....Not some opposing force to God.
He will be a man of peace right?
The Christian jesus based on Paul, John and Simon the stone (petros) was/is a man of peace.
What is your understanding of this person?
It isn't only one person, they who follow it are like the 'sands of the sea'....Remove the false texts first, and it makes it so much easier to see.
Will He rule the world?
It already does rule the world, and most don't even know it is there... :innocent:

Onyx

Premium Member
Barney is the Anti-Christ.

barney1.jpg

buddhist

He will be a man of peace who will find himself on the defense against Jesus, the man of war and bloodshed. :D

Last edited:

Laika

Premium Member

It's Trump. Happy Apocalypse, everyone! :D

Well If Trump is the anti-Christ, you know who that makes the one true saviour in an epic battle to defeat him don't you? ;)

NKaIa.jpg

allfoak

Alchemist
Well If Trump is the anti-Christ, you know who that makes the one true saviour in an epic battle to defeat him don't you? ;)

I have heard this was going to happen.
I have also been told that Russia is likely to be one of the safest places in the world and that the Russian population is forecast to rise while the U.S. population is forecast to drop dramatically.

Last edited:

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
I think it may be the pope or someone like the pope..perhaps a super pope, someone who seats himself above all religions.

The lawless one is revealed once there is a falling away, an apostasy. and once something holding him back is taken out of the way. Lets say maybe it was the true Apostles, once all those died there was nothing holding the false Apostles back. And the pope rose to the top of the heap and also calls himself God i,e "Holy Father"

2 Thessalonians 2:4 "He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God."

Perhaps a future pope who decides Jesus name is irrelevant, will be the final pope, the "Son of Perdition". So when the Catholic church no longer uses the name Jesus, might be a sign.

"someone who seats himself above all religions."

Like Abraham's God does.