• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will the Antichrist be?

Rapture Era

Allah is the same God as of Abraham, Isaac/Ishmael and Jacob. Moses, Jesus and Mohammed.
I only wish to inform that Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam all have the same God and all theologians who have a shred of honesty in them will say the same thing.

The God of the Bible and the god of the Quran are not the same, not even close, how can you say this?
Jesus is God, He says so Himself. He died on the cross as the perfect sacrifice and payment for your sin and mine. He says "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father (or in other words into heaven) except through me."
Your Quran denies all of these things and many more about the deity of Christ and the Holy Trinity. So how can they be the same?

Last edited:

Rapture Era

Or the question to ask is how many antichrists will be fighting with each other?
And,yes science is the antichrist.
Well, there have been many antichrists in the world, but none of them will compare to the one who will emerge after the Rapture.
Why is science the antichrist?

Cateau

Giovanni Pico & Della Barba Devotee
So who will be Satan's counterfeit Christ-Messiah? He will be a man of peace right? What is your understanding of this person? Will He rule the world?
I read the Messiah would appear when the baby-boomer generation disappears, thus the anti-Christ should be here before hand during our life time. I've heard it preach that the little horn of Revelations is America. Most everyone in office has referred to a new world order, even money talks. It will be a gilded peace, but the devil is in the details not a man. The man will rule the world but he will be ruled over.

Ya Ali

"So is it hidden to the believers that America is the Greater verification of the Dajjal, the Messenger of Allah Muhammad (pbuh & his family) and the AhlulBayt (pbut) have said what means, “The Dajjal shall come from the Mountain of Sanam and shall enchant/bewitch the people, with him shall be a Mountain of fire and a Mountain of food.” And it was narrated from them (pbut) what means, “He shall come and call: come to me my supporters... I am your Greater Lord.” And it is not hidden from anyone that America entered into Iraq from Kuwait through the direction of Mt. Sanam that is present in Safwan, and it is not hidden that the Mountain of fire is the massive American war machinery, and it is not hidden that the Mountain of food is the giant American economy and the American dollar, and it is not hidden that America is calling today: come to me my supporters, and opposes the Supremacy of Allah (swt), and legislates and passes the law, and wants to impose it upon the inhabitants of the Earth, for it claims that it is your Great Lord and it does not see except with one eye [which] is the eye of the devilish interest of America, and these Dajjals claim that they represent Jesus Christ (pbuh), despite all that which they are in of corruption and perversion. So America is the AntiChrist, it conquered the Earth in order to fill it with corruption, and America is the one-eyed Dajjal, {Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned} {The Holy Qur’an Surat Ar-Rūm (30):41} So is there any excuse remaining for whoever compliments and flatters America, and is there any excuse remaining for whoever does not oppose or fight America. There shall not be any person who is a friend of Imam Al-Mahdi (pbuh), and entering in the authority of Allah (swt) unless he disbelieves in the tyrant, and today it is the Greater Dajjal and the Greater Shaytan America, {The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.} {The Holy Qur’an Surat Al-Baqarah (2): 256}
May the curse of Allah be upon Shaytan and his army… And may the curse of Allah be upon the Dajjal and his army… And may the curse of Allah be upon the Greater Shaytan and his army… And may the curse of Allah be upon the Greater Dajjal and his army… And may the curse of Allah be upon the Sufyani… And may the curse of Allah be upon the Sufyani… And may the curse of Allah be upon the Sufyani and his army… And may the curse of Allah be upon whoever does not fight the Greater Dajjal.
May the curse of Allah, and the curse of Muhammad (pbuh & his family), and the curse of Ali (pbuh), and the curse of Fatimah (pbuh), and the curse of the Imams and the Prophets and the Messengers, and the curse of the Righteous Angels be upon whoever does not fight the Greater Dajjal.

O Allah! Have I informed?
My Master, and my Leader Imam Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan Al-Mahdi (pbuh), have I informed?
O Allah! Then testify/bear witness upon this Nation.

Ahmed Al-Hasan

SIDE NOTE: - Imam Ahmed Al-Hasan (pbuh) has also said, "We have no enmity with the Americans or with the land of America or with the scientific institutions or the social institutions, etc. But we criticize the behavior of the U.S. government and its tyranny and unjust position in the world and we believe that it is always a deviant and extremist position, unfortunately."

First Mahdi : Yamani : Ahmed Alhasan a.s - Photos | Facebook