• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who wants a Big Squishy Hug?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
*Lover* Mystic, after reading by the evening light of eros, I lay myself down at your adorable toes,
and await the squishy hug of a lifetime. Squish me. Hug me. Love me. I'm yours. Unashamed.

*Nixxie*

WOW! What an intro!! I don't discriminate when giving Big Squishy Hugs........so here ya go!! :hugehug:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
hugs_graphics_03.gif

showing-some-love-b.gif

Rizza, you're the best. I wish I could just grow a chia-style Big Squishy Hug on you so you can always feel hugged and loved. :hugehug:

Wheeee! :dan:

Yay!! A dance partner who's cute and cuddly and full of huggles!! :dan:

Every one can use a Big Squishy Hug ^_^

Like you, sweetie? :hugehug:

I would love a Big Squishy Hug.

And in return :foryou:

*gasp* Oh Panda, they're beautiful!! :hugehug:

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
WOW! What an intro!! I don't discriminate when giving Big Squishy Hugs........so here ya go!! :hugehug:
I'm a nymphy little muze. I simply can't help myself. :D :flirt:

:val::hug:

*Nixxie*

PSsss- bold intros and endings can make or break a great performance.
All experienced muzicians know this.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Several times I've thought about offering a Big Squishy Hug to a certain God for his suffering, and I've come to see that I've been ignoring too many of all of you dear to my heart at RF.

I know I can benefit from a Big Squishy Hug at times, too.

WHO WANTS ONE?

:hugehug:

Peace,
Mystic
Oh, I could use one. Thanks.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
ASAIK, this ought to be a daily ritual. Isn't it beneficial to your health to engage in so many hugs a day? You know, like laughter, and beta carotene?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Yay! Lovin' gettin' all this sugar from RF members! (I sound like my grand-mama)

Big Squishy Hugs - BONZAI!!!! :hugehug: