• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who wants a Big Squishy Hug?

Hope

Princesinha
You've been taking Runt's sig line too seriously. :D Chimpy's don't wear boots

Are you sure? :D Have you ever heard of the kids' show Dora the Explorer? Guess what her little chimpy friend's name is? Boots!!! :p ( Psst...and you know why? Because he wears boots!)

*disclaimer: I do NOT watch Dora the Explorer, just for the record. I used to be a nanny, and had the misfortune of suffering overexposure to Dora & friends*

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Are you sure? :D Have you ever heard of the kids' show Dora the Explorer? Guess what her little chimpy friend's name is? Boots!!! :p ( Psst...and you know why? Because he wears boots!)

*disclaimer: I do NOT watch Dora the Explorer, just for the record. I used to be a nanny, and had the misfortune of suffering overexposure to Dora & friends*
Gee, you sure know a lot about Dora, Dora, Dora the Exploooooorrrrrrrer! Yeah, I forgot about Boots. But, they're soft, friendly boots. :p

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
LOL!

Shoot.........I already fruballed you. Guess I gotta spread the love.

Now, how exactly am I going to do that? :rainbow1:
Peace,
Mystic
Heheheh. Guess I need a new deviant belief.
Next time, the evils of the tomatoes:- the flip flopping liberal scumbag.
Which is also communist

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Hey, y'all. I think it's a good time for Big Squishy Hugs again.

:hugehug: :hugehug: :hugehug: :hugehug:

I love this forum. I love all of you.

Peace,
Mystic

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I'm having a good day...the only thing that could make it better is Heather's trademarked, BSH. :)